Don't Mess with Texas BasketBall

DevilDog

Longhorns NIT Champions over Lipscomb

Baylor Lady Bears plays Notre Dame Sunday for Women's National Championship

Texas Tech Plays Virginia Monday for NCAA National Championship

Hell Ranger Texas lost in the Championship of JUCO Basketball. 

I think we can become the 1st state to win the NIT, WNCAA and Men's Championship in the same season. 

Pulling like heck for Texas Tech.  

Image result for don't mess with texas

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Going for the Trifecta of BB

Texas hasn't won a National Championship in College Men's Basketball since Texas Western (1966) now known as UTEP.  

Man Tech fans were out in droves too in the DFW.  I don't care what anyone says they plagiarized Yosemite Sam for that Mascot. 🤣

Image result for yosemite sam texas tech

Image result for YOSEMITE SAM

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

I think we can become the 1st state to win the NIT, WNCAA and Men's Championship in the same season. 

Should have been Auburn vs Texas Tech SMH.    

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Cossacks said:

Sorry DD, but you lost me at the NIT champ. Being the 65th best team in the county is a nice accomplishment and nothing to sneeze at. But in the hoops world  it doesn't have that pizzaz and cache  😀.

No doubt sir it's but I will assure you they could have beaten at least 30-35 teams in the Big one.  It was a  game of numbers.  You actually think they wouldn't beat Abilene Christian, Colgate, North Dakota State and about 40 others.  Of course they had a better conference record than Oklahoma who went in the Big one ahead of them.  Of course not the big one but they are not the 65th best team in College BBall.  

Texas can still win the College Bball Trifecta.  That has never been done.  I know UCONN did it with both Teams once and that's awesom... But thIs State can claim all 3 big end of the year tournaments and that has never been done. Horns just part of the threesome. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DevilDog said:

NIT in Allen Iverson's voice.....

Haha,

BGW

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

The best player for the Baylor women is Kalani Brown from right down the road here (Slidell, La)....she's 6-7

https://baylorbears.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=5765

She pumped in 22 vs Oregon in the semis....

Hope they win it.

Far from being the best player, Lauren Cox from Flower Mound, TX is. Cox is skilled in addition to the physical attributes whereas Brown is physical and short in the skill department. 

FWIW... happy to help,

BGW

• Like 1

14 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Texas is excited for just getting there? Texas hasn’t won anything yet. The losers NIT (Nobody interested tournament). LOL enjoy all that success!!

3 hours ago, RedZone said:

The best player for the Baylor women is Kalani Brown from right down the road here (Slidell, La)....she's 6-7

https://baylorbears.com/roster.aspx?rp_id=5765

She pumped in 22 vs Oregon in the semis....

Hope they win it.

Kalani is PJ Brown's daughter.

PJ played in the NBA for 15 years.....won a title with the Boston Celtics in 2008.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Kalani is PJ Brown's daughter.

PJ played in the NBA for 15 years.....won a title with the Boston Celtics in 2008.

Yeah, PJ is outta eligibility and pretty sure a little crusty. PJ strictly ectomorph whereas Kalani endomorph.

Kalani got the length from PJ and rest has to come from mom. 

Wanna bet mom wears the pants? Ha

Regards

BGW

1 hour ago, Bestcoast said:

Texas is excited for just getting there? Texas hasn’t won anything yet. The losers NIT (Nobody interested tournament). LOL enjoy all that success!!

Meanwhile . It's NOT A SCENE FROM THE WALKING DEAD🤣 Please enlighten us with all that Cali success.  Did any of your teams make the tournament?  Because those Football teams are Assed Out.  I would automatically assume the BBall teams suck too.  In Texas cars exit off the Freeway not Shopping Carts 🤘

Related image

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Yeah, PJ is outta eligibility and pretty sure a little crusty. PJ strictly ectomorph whereas Kalani endomorph.

Kalani got the length from PJ and rest has to come from mom. 

Wanna bet mom wears the pants? Ha

Regards

BGW

The best all around Player for Baylor is Flower Mound's 6'4" Lauren Cox along with Brown they are a Formidable pair.  She leads in more stats including Assists, Rebounds, 3pts, steals an trails in scoring 15.7 ppg to 13.2 ppg

Brown is good.  Not taking away from her.  I would say Juicy Landrum (4A) Guard from Waco La Vega is the glue and most important Lady Bear. Watch her tonight. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

The best all around Player for Baylor is Flower Mound's 6'4" Lauren Cox along with Brown they are a Formidable pair.  She leads in more stats including Assists, Rebounds, 3pts, steals an trails in scoring 15.7 ppg to 13.2 ppg

Brown is good.  Not taking away from her.  I would say Juicy Landrum (4A) Guard from Waco La Vega is the glue and most important Lady Bear. Watch her tonight. 

And don’t forget DiDi, that’s the next star. 

6’ or 6’1” guard I think... defends, rebounds, intangibles... there’s your glue brah. 

😎😎😎

BGW

9 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

Meanwhile . It's NOT A SCENE FROM THE WALKING DEAD🤣 Please enlighten us with all that Cali success.  Did any of your teams make the tournament?  Because those Football teams are assed out.  I would automatically assume the BBall teams suck too.  In Texas cars exit off the Freeway not Shopping Carts 🤘

Related image

UCLA has a record 11 NCAA men’s national basketball titles. They are second with a overall total 116 national titles. California university Stanford is at # 1.

Anything else genius?😂