Don't Mess with Texas BasketBall

DevilDog

5 minutes ago, Bestcoast said:

UCLA has a record 11 NCAA men’s national basketball titles. They are second with a overall total 116 national titles. California university Stanford is at # 1.

Anything else genius?😂

And what the hell does that have to do with this.  Somewhere some old ass dude is reminiscing about how much ass he got in 1956.  UCLA haven't done a damn thing in 2 decades just Like Texas.  Hell Baylor Girls have more Championships in the last  15 years than the whole damn State of Cali.🤘  Genius indeed.   How we all miss Lew Alcindor at UCLA 🤣

This is what the people living in America Remember.  But hey Bill Walton and his weed smoking was awesome Too 

Sports Results

image.png.8ffe796f0b073d3c67c0797dacbae00f.png
UCLA

UCLA Bruins men's basketball
7th in Pac-12
  1. GAMES
  2. NEWS
  3. STANDINGS
  4. PLAYERS
Final
NCAA men's basketball · 3/14
dYK50gR1T8j2X34jIHCNKg_96x96.png
7UCLA Bruins
(17 - 16)
-
lzSaFVMIfwU_C1bY7eW-Ag_96x96.png
2Arizona State Sun Devils
(22 - 9)
Pac-12 Tournament
Team 1 2 T
UCLA Bruins 29 43 72
Arizona State Sun Devils 45 38 83

23 minutes ago, Bestcoast said:

UCLA has a record 11 NCAA men’s national basketball titles. They are second with a overall total 116 national titles. California university Stanford is at # 1.

Anything else genius?😂

Someone needs to update their Resume.  9 of Your championships were won in those old Converse (Chuck Taylor's) with swimming Trunks along with 2 banded socks up to their calves🤘 Hook Em

Image result for ucla and jabarr

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Far from being the best player, Lauren Cox from Flower Mound, TX is. Cox is skilled in addition to the physical attributes whereas Brown is physical and short in the skill department. 

FWIW... happy to help,

BGW

Sorry I didn't see your post.  You are correct about Cox. 

20 minutes ago, Bestcoast said:

Anything else genius?😂

No cares about Championships won in Toe Painting, Avocado eating, Surfing, Skateboarding, , diving, Swimming, paddle boating, Hoarding, Street Pooping and grape picking. 🤣  College Football (Cali Sucks) the whole Pac 12 actually and the same with Basketball.

What channel can I watch a Cali team over the next two days?    

I'm actually so much more than a mere Genius.  Well I am 

Image result for Wile E coyote genius

• Haha 1

57 minutes ago, DevilDog said:

No cares about Championships won in Toe Painting, Avocado eating, Surfing, Skateboarding, , diving, Swimming, paddle boating, Hoarding, Street Pooping and grape picking. 🤣  College Football (Cali Sucks) the whole Pac 12 actually and the same with Basketball.

What channel can I watch a Cali team over the next two days?    

I'm actually so much more than a mere Genius.  Well I am 

Image result for Wile E coyote genius

You’re an angry jealous country boy ain’t ya. I hear Texas is good at Goat roping. 😂

3 hours ago, Bestcoast said:

You’re an angry jealous country boy ain’t ya. I hear Texas is good at Goat roping. 😂

That would be 2 of the 3 in the Bag.  Texas Tech will be kicking ass in about 24 hrs for the HAT TRICK.  

But old DD the Super Genius is working on getting you to stay away from this subject.  Not working well for you. 🤣

Image result for WILE E COYOTE HOW TO MAKE SOMEONE JUMP OFF CLIFF

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, BUFORDGAWOLVES said:

Hey DD, Bears did work! Overcame adversity. Got the ship. 

Congratulations 🎉🎈🎊🍾 

BGW

That was one helluva game.  Now waiting on Tech to make it a Hat Trick.  Even won without one of their horses down the Stretch.  What's amazing they are like the worse 3pt shooting team in Women's BBall.  But them girls can ball.  

Let me throw the Cali dude a Bone.  Baylor goes 37 -1 lost to Stanford 63 - 68 in Cali in December.  That should help their psyche it seems to be quit fragile lately.  

But if he keeps it up.  I am gonna have to open this. 

Image result for TEXAS CAN OF WHOOP ASS

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, DevilDog said:

That was one helluva game.  Now waiting on Tech to make it a Hat Trick.  Even won without one of their horses down the Stretch.  What's amazing they are like the worse 3pt shooting team in Women's BBall.  But them girls can ball.  

Let me throw the Cali dude a Bone.  Baylor goes 37 -1 lost to Stanford 63 - 68 in Cali in December.  That should help their psyche it seems to be quit fragile lately.  

But if he keeps it up.  I am gonna have to open this. 

Image result for TEXAS CAN OF WHOOP ASS

You’re talking woman’s basketball? Geez, that’s damn jungle ball. Enjoy your big Victory. That’s almost as big  as the one y’all got in goat roping. 😂

This all reminds me of when I and all of Gainesville flooded the streets in 06.   What a great time to be at UF!

Even though I’m more of a football guy obviously, this one was the most special.    We didn’t really believe it was happening.   Firsts are just so special and NCAA tournaments are crazy hard to win.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 954gator said:

This all reminds me of when I and all of Gainesville flooded the streets in 06.   What a great time to be at UF!

Even though I’m more of a football guy obviously, this one was the most special.    We didn’t really believe it was happening.   Firsts are just so special and NCAA tournaments are crazy hard to win.  

And there hasn't been a great time since... 

Gainesville is a freaking ghost town when college is out...