Don't Mess with Texas BasketBall

DevilDog

On 4/7/2019 at 12:18 PM, DevilDog said:

And what the hell does that have to do with this.  Somewhere some old ass dude is reminiscing about how much ass he got in 1956.  UCLA haven't done a damn thing in 2 decades just Like Texas.  Hell Baylor Girls have more Championships in the last  15 years than the whole damn State of Cali.🤘  Genius indeed.   How we all miss Lew Alcindor at UCLA 🤣

This is what the people living in America Remember.  But hey Bill Walton and his weed smoking was awesome Too 

Sports Results

image.png.8ffe796f0b073d3c67c0797dacbae00f.png
UCLA

UCLA Bruins men's basketball
7th in Pac-12
  1. GAMES
  2. NEWS
  3. STANDINGS
  4. PLAYERS
Final
NCAA men's basketball · 3/14
dYK50gR1T8j2X34jIHCNKg_96x96.png
7UCLA Bruins
(17 - 16)
-
lzSaFVMIfwU_C1bY7eW-Ag_96x96.png
2Arizona State Sun Devils
(22 - 9)
Pac-12 Tournament
Team 1 2 T
UCLA Bruins 29 43 72
Arizona State Sun Devils 45 38 83

Ucla went to 3 or 4 final fours in recent years under Howland. Like I posted once before, if La , or Cal as a whole kept just some of their top talent, they would every year be great in b-ball and football.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, 954gator said:

UVA down and Kyle guy falling to the ground...foul?  Then the Virginia guy knocked it out and they gave em the ball in crunch time?  GTFO.   

Gator, whats happened to you ? I've always   viewed you as a pretty respectable and objective poster. Now you are sounding like some (not all) of the Folsom posters that whined incessantly after the dela game.  Sammy has a pretty good excuse thread going

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 954gator said:

UVA down and Kyle guy falling to the ground...foul?  Then the Virginia guy knocked it out and they gave em the ball in crunch time?  GTFO.   

I get  your frustration though. Can you imagine how us warrior fans felt when that pussy politically correct commish suspended Draymond Green for a game in finals, with dubs up 3-1 ?   That opened the door for Cavs to get back in and steal momentum. But in the end, warriors still lost the last 2 games with Green, and should have been able to get job done, so no excuse. And how about the phantom foul against Kareem in the final few seconds against Pistons ? Cost Detroit an NBA championship. We could go on forever with the horrible calls in b-ball, but unfortunately it is part of game. I just hope refs don't try and screw the warriors in playoffs like they always seem to do, just to try and even the playing field. You may have to point me to Sammy's excuse thread also !

• Like 2

9 hours ago, CaliNorth said:

Gator, whats happened to you ? I've always   viewed you as a pretty respectable and objective poster. Now you are sounding like some (not all) of the Folsom posters that whined incessantly after the dela game.  Sammy has a pretty good excuse thread going

lol Just mad at how UVA got so damn lucky this tourney!   

8 hours ago, CaliNorth said:

I get  your frustration though. Can you imagine how us warrior fans felt when that pussy politically correct commish suspended Draymond Green for a game in finals, with dubs up 3-1 ?   That opened the door for Cavs to get back in and steal momentum. But in the end, warriors still lost the last 2 games with Green, and should have been able to get job done, so no excuse. And how about the phantom foul against Kareem in the final few seconds against Pistons ? Cost Detroit an NBA championship. We could go on forever with the horrible calls in b-ball, but unfortunately it is part of game. I just hope refs don't try and screw the warriors in playoffs like they always seem to do, just to try and even the playing field. You may have to point me to Sammy's excuse thread also !

Haha true, I was complaining then also to be fair!  I always burst out randomly when I get upset about refs.   Can't help it!   Happens the most in BBall though.  

The Cali nut huggers out in full effect.  Must be due to the mad rush of all them moving to Texas.  TCU beat Cal with the worst football team in 15 years.  The Horns beat the skirts off those Trojans. As a matter of fact wasn't those same sorry ass Trojans who got pimp slapped at home and Texas won a NC in Cali.  Now that's some bitch shit.  Except for Delirious Sammy I don't know or give a Bevo's left nut sack who the Fuk the rest of you are.  Somehow Texas Tech losing makes UCLA relevant.  No they suck in every male sport.  You do beat us in overflowing shopping carts pushed by stinky Homo Sapiens.  As a matter of Fact the movie US is real in Cali those are real life sewage doppelgangers. 🤣. Now go sit your stinky selves down with your boo boo shoes on.  

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, DevilDog said:

@AztecPadre. Not directed at you. Just the two doppelgangers that saw fit to strike first on something never directed to anyone of them. Just read up and you will see the fire for effect response. 

Peace

Lol.  So much anger in that post.  It's all good.  Tech put up a great fight.  Fun game to watch.  

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Lol.  So much anger in that post.  It's all good.  Tech put up a great fight.  Fun game to watch.  

When some doppelganger that I don't know calls me a dumb ass whom I've never engaged with. Well the Marine instinct to strike back will do just that.  I thought it was whimsical not anger.  How often is Bevo's nut sack mentioned. 😎 now Sammy is just a funny 🚹. Always have been.  Now if I'm wrong in that USC and UCLA don't actually suck right now I apologize. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, DevilDog said:

When some doppelganger that I don't know calls me a dumb ass whom I've never engaged with. Well the Marine instinct to strike back will do just that.  I thought it was whimsical not anger.  How often is Bevo's nut sack mentioned. 😎 now Sammy is just a funny 🚹. Always have been.  Now if I'm wrong in that USC and UCLA don't actually suck right now I apologize. 

You should apologize for being a complete moron!

I’ll go away and accept those apologies before hand.

California is better than Texas in every category known to man. Sports or otherwise. 

I hope we can be friends now.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, 954gator said:

lol Just mad at how UVA got so damn lucky this tourney!   

I have a good friend up near Spokane who is die hard Zaga fan. I talked to him  after tech- Zaga game and his first question to me was " what did I think of the reffing ". I knew he was referring to the missed call when tech player was clearly out of bounds when he tipped ball back into another tech player towards end of game. My response to him was that was a missed call but it didn't lose Zags the game.  TTech had taken the lead at that point and there was still time left on clock. Gonzaga fans he told me,  were  screaming bloody murder and blaming the loss on the refs. So I guess everyone has a beef with the refs.

2 hours ago, Bestcoast said:

You should apologize for being a complete moron!

I’ll go away and accept those apologies before hand.

California is better than Texas in every category known to man. Sports or otherwise. 

I hope we can be friends now.

You again.  Damn doppelganger's 🤣

On ‎4‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 9:35 AM, DevilDog said:

The Cali nut huggers out in full effect.  Must be due to the mad rush of all them moving to Texas.  TCU beat Cal with the worst football team in 15 years.  The Horns beat the skirts off those Trojans. As a matter of fact wasn't those same sorry ass Trojans who got pimp slapped at home and Texas won a NC in Cali.  Now that's some bitch shit.  Except for Delirious Sammy I don't know or give a Bevo's left nut sack who the Fuk the rest of you are.  Somehow Texas Tech losing makes UCLA relevant.  No they suck in every male sport.  You do beat us in overflowing shopping carts pushed by stinky Homo Sapiens.  As a matter of Fact the movie US is real in Cali those are real life sewage doppelgangers. 🤣. Now go sit your stinky selves down with your boo boo shoes on.  

Post a picture of that real neat NIT Trophy you are so proud of !! LOL!!!!

On 4/9/2019 at 9:35 AM, DevilDog said:

You need to smoke some Cali weed man 😂 You are a strange dude

At the end of the day, California has just as much talent coming into the NFL as Texas does year after year...Technically right now Cali has more players on an NFL roster

Basketball is a different story. We absolutely dominate Texas. Try finding a better crop than Westbrook, Harden, Klay Thompson, Damien Lillard, Kawhi, & DeRozen. 

But keep ramblin on about California! Whatever makes you feel better man!