Rab has resurfaced

Columbiafan

4 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

I get a kick outa seeing "rookie" by Rab's name.  He's been around longer than all those other posters added together...LOL.

Rufus>>

I think you underestimating how experienced that board is now

Several on there been posting for over a decade 

5 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

I think you underestimating how experienced that board is now

Several on there been posting for over a decade 

Rab and I started posting on the GAVSV in 1997.  That was before he went over to the dark side...but one thing is certain....he ain't no rookie.

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

The real question is: How long can he keep it all on a level so as to remain on the good side of the admin and mods there?

Those first few posts look pretty fair to middling. Can he maintain that? 

Good luck to you fellas. Hahaha

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

The real question is: How long can he keep it all on a level so as to remain on the good side of the admin and mods there?

I have the over/under at 6 days....(Smile).

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Rufus69 said:

That's another thing you're wrong at...LOL.

Not many people follow or have followed high school football as much as Rab.  

Rufus>>

His knowledge of FL is a joke

I've exposed that countless times on here

He may be a good poster when sticking to GA but him talking about FL is full of holes and misinformation

8 minutes ago, NicholasMalibu said:

He was on the Baltimore site a few months ago. Pure entertainment. If you can’t laugh at him, you’re doing life all wrong. 

When you've been around Rab as long as I have...you understand him.  I didn't say agree with him...(Smile)...but you grasp the method to his madness.  Rab knows high school football.  He's spent much of his adult life pursuing it.  He goes to games that many of us haven't even heard of.  He doesn't go as much these days due to his health...but he watches them on the stream or broadcast.  He has officially gone to the dark side and he intentionally says things to piss as many people as he can off.  Why?  BTSOM. (beats the shit outa me)  He just does.  But make no mistake...he knows what he's talking about...WHEN and IF...he wants to be serious.  That's about one time out of a thousand these days...LOL.

Rufus>>

• Like 3

On 5/4/2019 at 12:44 PM, HawgGoneIt said:

I love OldRabs wit. He has a great sense of humor, but a lot of people just can't see it. It goes right over their heads. He is a Genius in his own way.

20 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

I love OldRabs wit. He has a great sense of humor, but a lot of people just can't see it. It goes right over their heads. He is a Genius in his own way.

He has an entertaining way about him. What's childish, though, is when he writes about going after opponents fans, or referees, after games. Just shows no matter how old we are, we can still grow up.

• Like 1

Enjoying the semi annual roast Rab receives from most on this board. Rab possesses very strong loyalties to the teams he supports and blinded positions to the ones he don’t. This has been a difficult stretch for him given his sense of arrival by the Pack and Rush. Rab spends a great deal of time in research before adding his own perspective of the findings. His knowledge of Georgia High School Football is very impressive given the fact the old SOB is old as dirt.

1 minute ago, MTP28 said:

Enjoying the semi annual roast Rab receives from most on this board. Rab possesses very strong loyalties to the teams he supports and blinded positions to the ones he don’t. This has been a difficult stretch for him given his sense of arrival by the Pack and Rush. Rab spends a great deal of time in research before adding his own perspective of the findings. His knowledge of Georgia High School Football is very impressive given the fact the old SOB is old as dirt.

I never doubted he knows GA very well

I just know that his knowledge of FL is very limited and loaded with bias and misconceptions