It’s official, STA at DLS on 8/23

DLS350

1 minute ago, The Guru said:

I'm sure there's someone out there who thinks that Venice "beat the brakes" off STA in 2017, too.

People believe all kinds of silly and fanciful things to reinforce their preconceived notion.

You must be blind or stupid, I'm thinking the latter one

I clearly bolded the comment that I said was accurate or priceless

Which was you being the errand boy at STA that consisted of you folding towels, doing laundry, cleaning jockstraps and wiping asses in the shower 

Nothing that you've posted or bolded is accurate.

But what I said it.

Actually what I posted is very accurate slapnuts

That's why you went whining to mods when I was posting your real name on here because you knew it was correct and would expose your lies

Nothing but a insecure adult still trying to live out the glory days of his high school since he hasn't been a part of anything relevant since graduating 16 years ago

2 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

Actually what I posted is very accurate slapnuts

That's why you went whining to mods when I was posting your real name on here because you knew it was correct and would expose your lies

Nothing but a insecure adult still trying to live out the glory days of his high school since he hasn't been a part of anything relevant since graduating 16 years ago

I'll tell you what. I'll give you the phone number of the school. You call them and ask what The Guru's relationship with the school is. Then you report back to us.

Ok?

I'll tell you what. I'll give you the phone number of the school. You call them and ask what The Guru's relationship with the school is. Then you report back to us.

Ok?

I can look up the phone number of STA on my own and I could just give them your name since I already know that

Hell I can throw in your graduation year too

Heck maybe I can just send a email to your employer over in Tallahassee, I wonder if they would be happy to know your using work hours to argue on the internet 

You can tell that he's a community college level kid.

Only someone like that would think that making up stories and attempting to dox someone is a winning strategy that will win him praise.

My grades are high enough I could right now transfer to any university in FL and get accepted 

Me being there is by choice 

3 minutes ago, Columbiafan said:

https://www.maxpreps.com/m/team/schedule.aspx?schoolid=bd12f619-3d60-413e-a9ef-5742cd4a21bb&ssid=c3d47049-daf2-47e3-8a8e-1e4552d8a797

62 Flanagan

52 stranahan

49 fort Lauderdale

54 Boyd Anderson

77 South Miami

51 fort Lauderdale

These are some of STA highest scoring outputs

Nice job blowing out slapdicks

Any rebuttal to the argument here slapnuts

Just now, Columbiafan said:

Any rebuttal to the argument here slapnuts

Yeah, they put up a running clock in 12 of their 13 wins. The only one they didn't was a game where they had a 32-point lead.

Only a truly dishonest person would only post partial list of scores for a team that averaged 45 points per game.

Just now, The Guru said:

No, superior reasoning.

Or maybe you just used deductive reasoning to the fact that I've said numerous times that I'm still living in Lake City and looked at the internet to find the only college in Columbia County

Don't take a genius to figure it out, anyone with a computer could have came to same conclusion

Just now, The Guru said:

Yeah, they put up a running clock in 12 of their 13 wins. The only one they didn't was a game where they had a 32-point lead.

Only a truly dishonest person would only post partial list of scores for a team that averaged 45 points per game.

All those were games they scored over 45 points did they not?

I took the highest outputs which is a fair argument

Simple facts are your highest scoring totals came over weak teams 

If you were doing that level of output against high level teams than maybe it proved something but those wins are just STA running score up on crappy competition

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

All those were games they scored over 45 points did they not?

I took the highest outputs which is a fair argument

Yes, but you didn't list all of them over 45.

You cherry-picked.

They scored 52 against Ely and 48 against Miramar.

They blew everybody out and had their 2s and 3s playing in the 3rd quarter in 13 of their 15 games.

1 hour ago, Columbiafan said:

Simple facts are your highest scoring totals came over weak teams

They put up a running clock in 12 of their 13 wins.

They had a running clock against 8A semifinalist Deerfield Beach and 8A playoff team Miramar.

They beat the hell out of almost everybody.

Yeah, good teams do that stuff. Mediocre teams don't.