Trump, says of himself, "I'm an extremely stable genius."

dan in daytona

Hell, next thing you know he'll start making claims about stopping the waters from rising.

Here's a thought... since you fukwits lost the Mueller investigation (in epic fashion), how about actually getting your moronic leadership to do their jobs and try to help the American people (instead of the Central American people)?

Leftist imbeciles.

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, concha said:

Hell, next thing you know he'll start making claims about stopping the waters from rising.

Here's a thought... since you fukwits lost the Mueller investigation (in epic fashion), how about actually getting your moronic leadership to do their jobs and try to help the American people (instead of the Central American people)?

Leftist imbeciles.

moronic leadership?!..LOL..you mean like going on strike like Trump did yesterday...he refuses to work with the dems...LOL...the circus rolls on...you seem like you're driving the clown car today!

• Haha 1

The shit show is on the left/media. I can only imagine how far we’d be along as a country if they actually possessed an inkling of job competency, ethics, and if they put American citizens first. President Trump has done a bang-up job even with the clown show house dems embarrassing us...and themselves....daily. Fuck ‘em!🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

The shit show is on the left/media. I can only imagine how far we’d be along as a country if they actually possessed an inkling of job competency, ethics, and if they put American citizens first. President Trump has done a bang-up job even with the clown show house dems embarrassing us...and themselves....daily. Fuck ‘em!🤣

Civility can go only so far with you Trump loving ignoramuses, "F" all you wingnuts too! .....Man, good to be back 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sportsnut said:

You won't need that much.

Your mom and I are going to a nudist camp.

So on top of all your short comings you are also an adulterer? Wonder how your wife Elizabeth feels about that Fred? Probably happy to get you and your shriveled up pecker away from her..not to mention the balls that hang down past your knees.  

#adulterer