What a lying little child...

RedZone

On 5/30/2019 at 3:47 AM, RedZone said:

One thing for sure.

There will be NO..... USS trump!

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/05/29/uss-mccain-trump-1347275

Freaking white Jesus, black Jesus, Africa, spears, Catholics, abuse, and blah, blah, blah, blah all because the WH wanted to hide a freakin BOAT to please the king....who is still at war with a dead man.

WTF???

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

I'd bet Trump is for Trump. But maybe that's not a bad quality for a president. I think historians generally agree that Carter was a good man who tried very, very hard to what what he believed was right rather than what was good for Carter, but that he was a bad president. A little bit of narcissism might be good in a political leader. I don't know.

IMO, Carter, similar to Obama, didn't particularly care to associate and finagle with other politicians. The political process, where strong leadership is imperative, wasn't enjoyable or looked upon with favor from either of these presidents. The left wing of the Democratic party, ruled by Ted Kennedy, never warmed up to the peanut farmer from Georgia. They didn't respect him or his rural southern roots. Although Dem's controlled both the House and Senate they didn't make it easy for the outsider Carter. Sixteen years later, with Vietnam and civil unrest more or less in the rearview mirror, another southerner Bill Clinton received much better treatment from his party and the country.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, dan in daytona said:

IMO, Carter, similar to Obama, didn't particularly care to associate and finagle with other politicians. The political process, where strong leadership is imperative, wasn't enjoyable or looked upon with favor from either of these presidents. The left wing of the Democratic party, ruled by Ted Kennedy, never warmed up to the peanut farmer from Georgia. They didn't respect him or his rural southern roots. Although Dem's controlled both the House and Senate they didn't make it easy for the outsider Carter. Sixteen years later, with Vietnam and civil unrest more or less in the rearview mirror, another southerner Bill Clinton received much better treatment from his party and the country.

I'll have to take your word for it, but I can see how being an outsider, together with an aversion to glad-handing and finagling insiders, could limit one's effectiveness in our political system. 

46 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

You never said who most of the dealers and seller were.....More violence with black dealers too......Blacks also pursue that trade more than whites....No, they got the right guys...Stop the excuses and tell your "bros" to speak English, study and look in the mirror to find their trouble....Comply or they will continue to die...." Insanity"....doing  the  same behavior, don't comply, yet make excuses and expect a different result.....Until blacks look in the mirror, nothing changes,period........

Do you ever research anything or just babble what you WANT and HOPE to be true?  

DFACFFE9-1593-4EA4-8289-6E57310223BB.jpeg

24 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Do you ever research anything or just babble what you WANT and HOPE to be true?  

DFACFFE9-1593-4EA4-8289-6E57310223BB.jpeg

But don't just research what stats you  think prove your point ….

try all the stats....

IE. like Drugs combined with other with other crimes etc. 

You must be leaving out 99% of the rest of any related 'stats'

Trying to draw any correlation between those two chart you show mean nothing...

just saying....

I could take any two charts showing disparity (as shown here, skewed by your wrong 'grouping') and make up my own bullshit hypothesis and try to sell it...

Bottom line is they are getting arrested for what they are doing.....not their skin color....

Person, place  and time my friend....Little preppie white boy me could drive around all day long with my black buds blowing bong smoke at the police staton as we drive by.....no problem...

Cruze my car down ocean ave at 2 in the morning when the bars let out, and it does not matter If I have got the mayor and the pope in the car with me....we're getting pulled over.....(and a ticket for that broken tail light, etc.)

But of course if you prefer to take half-baked stats and bake yourself a black pie.... to convince yourself that's all skin color determined, you go right ahead...

Just don't expect anyone else to buy your Bullshit....at least not by dumbyourselfdown stats.....

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Troll said:

But don't just research what stats you  think prove your point ….

try all the stats....

IE. like Drugs combined with other with other crimes etc. 

You must be leaving out 99% of the rest of any related 'stats'

Trying to draw any correlation between those two chart you show mean nothing...

just saying....

I could take any two charts showing disparity (as shown here, skewed by your wrong 'grouping') and make up my own bullshit hypothesis and try to sell it...

Bottom line is they are getting arrested for what they are doing.....not their skin color....

Person, place  and time my friend....Little preppie white boy me could drive around all day long with my black buds blowing bong smoke at the police staton as we drive by.....no problem...

Cruze my car down ocean ave at 2 in the morning when the bars let out, and it does not matter If I have got the mayor and the pope in the car with me....we're getting pulled over.....(and a ticket for that broken tail light, etc.)

But of course if you prefer to take half-baked stats and bake yourself a black pie.... to convince yourself that's all skin color determined, you go right ahead...

Just don't expect anyone else to buy your Bullshit....at least not by dumbyourselfdown stats.....

Just don't 

Of er with the 

you have a hard time accepting stats but offer nothing statistical but flapping your gotdamn mouth and giving me some hypothetical bullshit.  None of that refutes the countless data and studies on this disparity. 

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

you have a hard time accepting stats but offer nothing statistical but flapping your gotdamn mouth and giving me some hypothetical bullshit.  None of that refutes the countless data and studies on this disparity. 

No I have a hard time when idiots put two different charts next to each other and try to bullshit a correlation so that their wrong grouping can claim a foul for "their team"....

Basically what you are doing....

Same as most of the studies that fooled you.....

6 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Look, how many more whites are their than blacks ?? But still, what I said is significant and is a real reason why so many blacks are in jail.....Your not stupid and the prison population is a barometer of fact....Address my post and don't discount, by going to charts because my post is spot on..

So I have to break down the chart for you too?  Read the label for the X and Y axis.  It will answer your question  

you have no point, you swung and missed badly b/c you have no clue about the subject.

Here’s a book to read:  the New Jim Crow by Michelle Alexander.  Get educated 

13 minutes ago, Troll said:

No I have a hard time when idiots put two different charts next to each other and try to bullshit a correlation so that their wrong grouping can claim a foul for "their team"....

Basically what you are doing....

Same as most of the studies that fooled you.....

The charts were a part of the same summary.  They go hand and hand with author’s intent.  You really are slow and thick. 

Again you post garbage with just your opinion.  No studies or anything to refute.   Pathetic but to be expected.  You too can read Michelle Alexander’s book The New Jim Crow.  Reading is fundamental to knowledge. 

I’m gonna finish this film on the Central Park 5.  Very insightful.  

Cya 

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

So I have to break down the chart for you too?  Read the label for the X and Y axis.  It will answer your question  

you have no point, you swung and missed badly b/c you have no clue about the subject.

Here’s a book to read:  the New Jim Crow by Michelle Alexander.  Get educated 

No, don't be a dummy....

Try looking at say a chart broken down with more appropriate groupings as relates to the issue at hand....If those show a closer correlation then you will essentially negate 'most' of your projected theory.....

And by the way It is YOUR CLAIM that requires proof....not my burden to disprove 

and Your mismatched charts don't show or prove a damn thing but your own bias on why you chose those to begin with...

YOU PROPOSE a black skin correlation for your result.  BS but ok... how did you test it? how did you prove it out? Or did you just believe the first correlation that came to your mind based on your own biases when you saw those numbers???

Did you look at income? did you look at household status? Did you look at geographics? did you look at IQ even?????

Certainly not by any of those charts...Yes you are the one left with nothing but BS....

Yes go read your books some more..and Get back to me when you think you have something better...

26 minutes ago, Troll said:

No, don't be a dummy....

Try looking at say a chart broken down with more appropriate groupings as relates to the issue at hand....If those show a closer correlation then you will essentially negate 'most' of your projected theory.....

And by the way It is YOUR CLAIM that requires proof....not my burden to disprove 

and Your mismatched charts don't show or prove a damn thing but your own bias on why you chose those to begin with...

YOU PROPOSE a black skin correlation for your result.  BS but ok... how did you test it? how did you prove it out? Or did you just believe the first correlation that came to your mind based on your own biases when you saw those numbers???

Did you look at income? did you look at household status? Did you look at geographics? did you look at IQ even?????

Certainly not by any of those charts...Yes you are the one left with nothing but BS....

Yes go read your books some more..and Get back to me when you think you have something better...

The stats are an aggregate so any details would be an avg for each demographic from a diverse geography.  

Regardless, households income, wealth and education, etc. should have nothing to do with a justice system that is suppose to be blind to all of that. So it doesn’t negate nor marginalize the stats, if anything it highlights the hypocrisy and unfairness. 

At the end of the day, we are left with disparities in sentencing b/w the races for similar drug offenses.  And you have no answer, but babble bs.  

Stick with chem trails conspiracy, your tinfoil drama on that subject is hilarious.  😂 

17 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Most likely, you get no response ....Maybe deflection and more charts....Or better, he will blame you 😎😎😎

Yeah I know right ?

The 2 chart wonderboy logic 🤣....at least he's graduated from the 1 chart wonderboy logic....

you know....like how I could take either one of his charts and throw it back at him as PROOF 🤣 that blacks are drug users and criminals due to their skin color...

.That Damn Horse logic says so, and proves it right there in the good ole' chart he gave me LOLOLOL 

9 minutes ago, Troll said:

Yeah I know right ?

The 2 chart wonderboy logic 🤣....at least he's graduated from the 1 chart wonderboy logic....

you know....like how I could take either one of his charts and throw it back at him as PROOF 🤣 that blacks are drug users and criminals due to their skin color...

.That Damn Horse logic says so, and proves it right there in the good ole' chart he gave me LOLOLOL 

That's the thing  you refute with nothing, you seriously are goofy just as like your statement above.  Skin color doesn't dictate behavior, but a judicial system that assesses, judges and sentences behavior can sure do so with bias.  See how dumb you are?  

Hint:. Anytime you have Drummer in your corner as your hype man, it's not a good thing.  😂 

3 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

No, in the end society is left with a group who is not accountable, compliant and deathly afraid of honest self appraisal to improve their  place in life and better the shitholes they occupy.....Show them those charts and see what they tell you....

So you reply to yourself? 😝 

Oh we are accountable, we are sentenced properly for our wrong doings, unlike some folks like Brock turner. There are plenty of Brock turners in your communities.   I'm sure you'll have to go read up on him.

24 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

The stats are an aggregate so any details would be an avg for each demographic from a diverse geography.  <<yes we already know you only stuck with your bias grouping and offer nothing else.

Regardless,<<Why regardless? do they prove your whole case bullshit? households income, wealth and education, etc. should have nothing to do with a justice system that is suppose to be blind to all of that. <<more bonehead logic?  try explaining the impact there on your chart #1 So it doesn’t negate nor marginalize the stats, if anything it highlights the hypocrisy and unfairness. <<<LOLOL you lost yourself again, haha might want to try rethinking that one ... and try giving that one another shot.

At the end of the day, we are left with disparities in sentencing b/w the races for similar drug offenses.  And you have no answer, but babble bs.  Answers are plentiful...you are being plain willfully ignorant for your bias, and refuse to accept ANYTHING that is not BLACK as the answer. You've just confirmed that right here...good job 

Stick with chem trails conspiracy, your tinfoil drama on that subject is hilarious.  😂 <<NASA tinfoil always tastes better...not shocking you can't address that either

Willful ignorance is not a good look...

Just sayin'

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

That's the thing  you refute with nothing, you seriously are goofy just as like your statement above.  Skin color doesn't dictate behavior, but a judicial system that assesses, judges and sentences behavior can sure do so with bias.  See how dumb you are?  

Hint:. Anytime you have Drummer in your corner as your hype man, it's not a good thing.  😂 

No I see how dumb you, are thinking that you can extrapolate that bullshit out of those charts ….

HINT: YOU CAN"T

And I take no responsibility for the peanut gallery here.....maybe He's just stuck responding to your flyshit posts  

1 minute ago, Drummer61 said:

And when you deny facts, that can be worse.....But, I still wish you well.... "Skin color, that's true, however, CONDUCT and COMPLIANCE CAN EFFECT THAT.........Think......backtalk, running, resisting.....Ring a bell....

I'm not denying facts.  I'm showing them.   

1 minute ago, Troll said:

No I see how dumb you are thinking that you can extrapolate that bullshit out of those charts ….

HINT: YOU CAN"T

And I take no responsibility for the peanut gallery here.....maybe He's just stuck responding to your flyshit posts  

It's not an issue of extrapolating the charts, you have difficulties interpreting the charts.  

There are many other studies I could link supporting the same thing, but I think you've had enough for a day.  

This is getting boring, nothing challenging coming from you.  

16 minutes ago, Troll said:

Willful ignorance is not a good look...

Just sayin'

Answers are plentiful...you are being plain willfully ignorant for your bias, and refuse to accept ANYTHING that is not BLACK as the answer. You've just confirmed that right here...good job 

this is the thing, you never offer any ANSWERS.  

we are still left with the stats in disparity of sentencing.  I already accept this as reality, you haven't offered anything but your weak opinion that alternative facts exist.  

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

It's not an issue of extrapolating the charts, you have difficulties interpreting the charts.  

There are many other studies I could link supporting the same thing, but I think you've had enough for a day.  

This is getting boring, nothing challenging coming from you.  

HMMmmmm

wow this is a REALLY hard one..

ok 

now I see.....

very interesting....

By replacing the word extrapolating with the term  interpreting You have just scrambled EVERYTHING around so viciously....

that absolutely nothing changes....great proof!   LOLOL 

You have still proven nothing but your own bias....

so there is nothing to refute....

Just now, Troll said:

so there is nothing to refute....

You're right there is nothing to refute, there is pretty solid evidence there are disparities as I outlined.  

Read the New Jim Crow, by Michelle Alexander. There are many polysyllabic words but I think you can get through it. 😂 

4 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

this is the thing, you never offer any ANSWERS.  

we are still left with the stats in disparity of sentencing.  I already accept this as reality, you haven't offered anything but your weak opinion that alternative facts exist.  

For the twentieth time, I don't NEED to refute anything....since you've got nothing but stupid number charts and bias.

But I will give you the clue to your stupidity....

Your charts are flawed by the wrong grouping

Now disparity of sentencing would need a whole nother chart wouldn't it?....and that one might be interesting ….

but remember to check your bias at the door when addressing that issue as well....

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that you did not cross compare by breaking down into other MORE RELEVANT groupings…. to show possibly greater or lesser effects for stuff like employment status, residency, repeat or other offenses etc. etc. 

CLUE: If you have only grouped by black.....The only thing you have proved is that you are the biggest criminals staight up acoording to the numbers.....you certainly have not shown anything as to 'why'...…except conjecture 

…and your biased guess of course...