What a lying little child...

RedZone

21 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

It's almost all gossip and hearsay to me; it's almost all who said or did what to whom for what reason, six degrees removed from whoever is supposed to have said or did whatever to whomever for whatever reason. 

Politico or Huff, or both or all of them?

Note: I don't follow any of them, but will reference any of them to get their 'slant' if the topic is good enough...

I don't bother with the he said she said bullshit or the minutia...

but you are right, it can be hard to extract the useful information in most of the political essays.... .

10 minutes ago, Troll said:

Politico or Huff, or both or all of them?

Note: I don't follow any of them, but will reference any of them to get their 'slant' if the topic is good enough...

I don't bother with the he said she said bullshit or the minutia...

but you are right, it can be hard to extract the useful information in most of the political essays.... .

All of them. I tried to follow politics for a minute when I was in my late teens and early 20s. I decided it was a huge waste of time, in part because most of what is reported strikes me as a species of gossip or hearsay. Things seem to have gotten worse, not better, in that regard over the last 20 years. 

1 minute ago, Belly Bob said:

All of them. I tried to follow politics for a minute when I was in my late teens and early 20s. I decided it was a huge waste of time, in part because most of what is reported strikes me as a species of gossip or hearsay. Things seem to have gotten worse, not better, in that regard over the last 20 years. 

very true...Political coverage is basically just that...too political 

Journalism has morphed into Editorialism

We've always had both and still do...just super hard to find truly unbiased journalism these days.

Turns people off and probably contributes to our low voter participation.  So what do they do to compensate?

Inject politics into all the other pastimes you do to get away from it.  😒  Go figure...

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

And Bill Clinton presided over a much greater economic boom. But I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that most of those who support Trump and who appeal to the state of the economy as the main evidence that he's getting the job done would disregard or devalue that same evidence when evaluating Clinton's presidency. 

Bill was a good president... 

From what I've seen and read. 

I wasnt around for most of his presidency... 

And the part I was around for I was to young to care or remember... 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Troll said:

very true...Political coverage is basically just that...too political 

Journalism has morphed into Editorialism

We've always had both and still do...just super hard to find truly unbiased journalism these days.

Turns people off and probably contributes to our low voter participation.  So what do they do to compensate?

Inject politics into all the other pastimes you do to get away from it.  😒  Go figure...

It seems like the only way to sell the news these days is to politicize it, because people in general, and political people in particular, are prone to confirmation bias and they will seek out and consume news sources that confirm what they already believe. 

Consumers don't really want fair and unbiased news, whatever they may say. They make their decisions about what sources are fair and ubiased in the same way that they make their decisions about where to get their news. That's what my brief time on this side of the forum has taught me.  

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

George Washington, Abraham Lincoln and Ronald Reagan... Would all like a word with you... 

Especially Ronald Reagan y'know the original MAGA pimp... he did it better than Trump did or ever will... 

Off the top of my head I'd add Daddy Bush and Jimmy Carter who both performed admirably while risking life and limb in the big one, WW2. Trumpy, with daddy's assistance and those dreadful bone spurs ducked that conflict in Southeast Asia that killed 56,000 real men. Trump pro American ?  Bullshit, money and self promotion dictate his fake public persona. Your a fool if you believe otherwise.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

Off the top of my head I'd add Daddy Bush and Jimmy Carter who both performed admirably while risking life and limb in the big one, WW2. Trumpy, with daddy's assistance and those dreadful bone spurs ducked that conflict in Southeast Asia that killed 56,000 real men. Trump pro American ?  Bullshit, money and self promotion dictate his fake public persona. Your a fool if you believe otherwise.

I'd bet Trump is for Trump. But maybe that's not a bad quality for a president. I think historians generally agree that Carter was a good man who tried very, very hard to what what he believed was right rather than what was good for Carter, but that he was a bad president. A little bit of narcissism might be good in a political leader. I don't know.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

A little bit of narcissism might be good in a political leader. I don't know.

Sociopathic lying AND unhealthy narcissism is NOT good in any man or woman, especially a leader.

You can write that down, if you want.

24 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

I'd bet Trump is for Trump. But maybe that's not a bad quality for a president. I think historians generally agree that Carter was a good man who tried very, very hard to what what he believed was right rather than what was good for Carter, but that he was a bad president. A little bit of narcissism might be good in a political leader. I don't know.

Trump was for Trump to begin with... 

Even he didn't think he would win... 

Now he's in and he doesn't really know what to do... 

This was a publicity stunt to begin with... 

Regardless of what happens his presidency will be remembered as one of the biggest clown shows in American history... Outside of Nixon and Watergate which is still fucking hilarious... 

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

And Bill Clinton presided over a much greater economic boom. But I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that most of those who support Trump and who appeal to the state of the economy as the main evidence that he's getting the job done would disregard or devalue that same evidence when evaluating Clinton's presidency. 

The market rocked under Bill and people made a lot of money...funny I just noted that 'disregard' to Horsefly the other day 😁

When NAFTA (possibly his biggest accomplishment?) was first  passed, exports cranked.  And at least he put some of the boom money against the debt (which most don't).  Is NAFTA good today? If it isn't, I'm not sure we can blame that on Bill...times change.  

What I remember is them taking their 'corporate cut' from the shakedown of the Pharmaceutical industry. 🤔 Note: just like any good organized crime syndicate, the government shakes down whatever industry is making the most money at the time...    Pharmaceuticals survived but eventually passed those costs on to the consumer. 

The whole impeachment thingy was a mess, but it didn't slow down the economy. I payed as much attention to that as I did Stormy LOL,  

I think the whole Russian/Clinton connections were started then, as Bill actually did a decent job with nuclear disarmament If I remember correctly, and I think they pushed heavy for gays in the military but didn't get it yet?

Overall Assessment... probably a solid B...Comparing to some others maybe a B+  🤣

I never saw Hillary in the same light because she was a product of the regime not the creator.  Political regimes always do their best work at the very beginning.  Before power and control work their magic over time...

BTW: Him and Trump were best buddies at the time 😝

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Troll said:

The market rocked under Bill and people made a lot of money...funny I just noted that 'disregard' to Horsefly the other day 😁

When NAFTA (possibly his biggest accomplishment?) was first  passed, exports cranked.  And at least he put some of the boom money against the debt (which most don't).  Is NAFTA good today? If it isn't, I'm not sure we can blame that on Bill...times change.  

What I remember is them taking their 'corporate cut' from the shakedown of the Pharmaceutical industry. 🤔 Note: just like any good organized crime syndicate, the government shakes down whatever industry is making the most money at the time...    Pharmaceuticals survived but eventually passed those costs on to the consumer. 

The whole impeachment thingy was a mess, but it didn't slow down the economy. I payed as much attention to that as I did Stormy LOL,  

I think the whole Russian/Clinton connections were started then, as Bill actually did a decent job with nuclear disarmament If I remember correctly, and I think they pushed heavy for gays in the military but didn't get it yet?

Overall Assessment... probably a solid B...Comparing to some others maybe a B+  🤣

I never saw Hillary in the same light because she was a product of the regime not the creator.  Political regimes always do their best work at the very beginning.  Before power and control work their magic over time...

BTW: Him and Trump were best buddies at the time 😝

He should've been taking notes...

33 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

SPOT ON.

"I will not tell a lie" Carter was playing softball while everyone else was playing hardball...

Sad state for politics I agree....

But in a competitive world I have always said, you have to be a bit of an asshole at times if you want to sit in the top chair and run shit.  

After I moved up to management, I moved back to technical for the same money....hated having to be a dick sometimes just to get things done.

I read somewhere that Trump's putting Tariffs on Mexico.... Because of illegal immigration. 

Hot damn... 

I tell you what, you can say what you want about Obama, Bush, Clinton,Etc... 

But you know what they didn't do they didn't impose unnecessary taxes on other countries for something thats nearly impossible to stop.

The whole Mexico situation is beyond retarded. 

"Mexico's gonna pay for our wall"

Mexico is now gonna get taxed to send us stuff that's vital to our economy such as clothing,Food and textiles. 

Now he's not thinking about the consequences this'll have on the USA economy. Such as running up the price of goods imported from Mexico... 

Or Mexico cutting down on trade/exports with us in general because it's costing them more to export to us than the goods may be worth,etc... 

But hey this is all in the name of America's "Safety"...

3 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I read somewhere that Trump's putting Tariffs on Mexico.... Because of illegal immigration. 

Hot damn... 

I tell you what, you can say what you want about Obama, Bush, Clinton,Etc... 

But you know what they didn't do they didn't impose unnecessary taxes on other countries for something thats nearly impossible to stop.

The whole Mexico situation is beyond retarded. 

"Mexico's gonna pay for our wall"

Mexico is now gonna get taxed to send us stuff that's vital to our economy such as clothing,Food and textiles. 

Now he's not thinking about the consequences this'll have on the USA economy. Such as running up the price of goods imported from Mexico... 

Or Mexico cutting down on trade/exports with us in general because it's costing them more to export to us than the goods may be worth,etc... 

But hey this is all in the name of America's "Safety"...

He must have heard @DevilDog bellowing that he couldn't get the Mexicans to pay and watched all those Vincente? clips....

That'll teach Devildog to shout so loud 🤣

Sounds like they are implementing the  'Share the wealth, share the burden'  plan...

Have not seen it so can't say if I agree...would also need to know the current trade deficit (rate not total) to make an educated comment on it.  Silly to go by rhetoric or alarmists opinions...

3 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

My post stated,........"some among you".....I did not, however thank you massa for your copy and pasted history...Sadly, most of yours are oblivious to that...But, Iam so proud of you...

I don't seek approval or desire your adulation.  I taught you more in that one post than You would learn in another decade. Stop judging black people as a collective failure.  That's a Willie Lynch tactic taught to yours centuries ago. Most of yours are oblivious to your priests raping your lil boys in the name of Catholisism. See how that works.  I don't fear White Jesus getting me so I speak unencumbered.  Notice how I link yours to deviant behavior.  Let that saturate that mass inside your dome.  Some call it Tit for Tat but when dealing with a child I'm forced to resort to his level of understanding or Dumbing down.  😎

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Trump was for Trump to begin with... 

Even he didn't think he would win... 

Now he's in and he doesn't really know what to do... 

This was a publicity stunt to begin with... 

Regardless of what happens his presidency will be remembered as one of the biggest clown shows in American history... Outside of Nixon and Watergate which is still fucking hilarious... 

You do realize that the whole "Nixon and Watergate" thingy was only fucking hilarious because they were able to evict a regime change president when he used the same bugging and intelligence surveillance equipment that was installed 5 years earlier by non other than JFK  😯

Gee maybe you don't.

BTW: Nixon and JFK were 'seriously' best buddies and very similar in many ways... 

Just clueing you in...👍

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, RedZone said:

You should instead of that shit gardenball, hsfb, dumber61, mtnjohn (aka norcarussy), concha and etc try to peddle.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/politico/

LEAST BIASED

These sources have minimal bias and use very few loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes).  The reporting is factual and usually sourced.  These are the most credible media sources. See all Least Biased Sources.

• Overall, we rate Politico Least Biased based on balanced coverage of news stories and High for factual reporting due to proper sourcing and a clean fact check record.

Doubt Many people want to listen to anything you have to say except for the liberals who don’t mind your racism here. 

You and nut are exactly same on opposite spectrum. Perfect for each other. 

Called anyone a N..... lately? Scum....

6 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Someone open up snowflakes eyes...18% of general population....80% prison population...sure they were all set up by the man. Where can I send my reparation check?:D

The war on drugs was devastating to black communities. (According to BOP, 45% of inmates are in for drug related offenses) look at the stats and drug use in white America is just as prevalent as any other. Care to guess what demographic is spared prosecution and severe sentencing compared to other groups? 

America’s judicial system’s narrative is to punish black drug users will prison but treat and coddle the majority white opiate users.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

Doubt Many people want to listen to anything you have to say except for the liberals who don’t mind your racism here. 

You and nut are exactly same on opposite spectrum. Perfect for each other. 

Called anyone a N..... lately? Scum....

You need some new material, mtjohn. 

You are "boring" us silly..

11 hours ago, DevilDog said:

Most of yours are oblivious to your priests raping your lil boys in the name of Catholisism.

That's like saying the brother's are murdering each other by the thousands in the name of the "Hood".

You can easily attach any "group" to everything you "protest" or find sickening in life. It's just that freaking easy.

NONE of IT has anything to do with trump and his childlike behavior.

These runaway threads are bullshit.

• Thanks 1