What a lying little child...

RedZone

8 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You're right there is nothing to refute, there is pretty solid evidence there are disparities as I outlined.  

Read the New Jim Crow, by Michelle Alexander. There are many polysyllabic words but I think you can get through it. 😂 

your stuck on repeat now …...

and still have nothing to refute...

signing out for a bit.....maybe later...you are right 

very boring when you bring nothing...

1 minute ago, Drummer61 said:

Your a good bloviator, deflector, blamer and Chart displayer, however you don't  much  care for facts about Black trouble....If you do, you keep to yourself......

You have to be running low on oxygen, old man.

You check the tank?

1 hour ago, Drummer61 said:

Good weekend Troll..You educated me, thank you...

Well hopefully it was just that the world isn't quite as bad as everyone says sometimes....

and not just some new argument angle, against a  dislike....

Sometimes I wonder/worry about you with your remarks. 

Not necessarily this thread,

but sometimes.

just sayin'

You have a good weekend too...but i'll still be around …. 

10 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Just saw this Troll...Thank you as I will try to improve that....I get very fired up with "blame gamers", "excuse makes" and all the "ramifications of Liberalism" that all started before most were born on this board......Most don't know it's history and or those who advocate this dangerous and vile disorder...Stay around too as those of your ilk are much need in these perilous times.... 💪💪😃😃

What’s ironic is the excuse is actually coming from you. We talk about white criminality and sentencing and you want to point the finger at blacks.  Too hilarious.

Lying and rewriting history is over,  your story is exposed every day.  That’s why your sacred monuments to the civil war are coming down as those “heroes” have been exposed as the traitors they really were. 

I’m loving this era of truth being revealed, I hope you are too.  

1 minute ago, Drummer61 said:

No excuse for me, rather reality...Truth revealed to you,even though you rudely spoke to me when you were not addressed...

Cognitive dissonance must be working you very hard.  To fight it, you dig your heels in and repeat what you hold as “truth”.  

33 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Oh, I don't blame blacks, just point out their non compliance and wrecking of certain neighborhoods and their own potential.......They don't need anybody to blame them.......Sadly, many do that for us, as do others of course....😎😎

Any criminal would be classified as non compliant and falling short of their potential.  You just like to ignore talking about the white ones.  😎 

On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2019 at 8:53 PM, Belly Bob said:

It seems like the only way to sell the news these days is to politicize it, because people in general, and political people in particular, are prone to confirmation bias and they will seek out and consume news sources that confirm what they already believe. 

Consumers don't really want fair and unbiased news, whatever they may say. They make their decisions about what sources are fair and ubiased in the same way that they make their decisions about where to get their news. That's what my brief time on this side of the forum has taught me.  

Just an FYI: If you are looking for some interesting entertainment, I'm currently checking out a guy on the Ytube who does GREAT interviews....

He gets some VERY interesting people....and presents them with questions from great angles...I've only seen a couple (they're like an hour each usually) but a much better flavor than typical 'tonight show' type crap interview….

As good as good journalism in my book....

Dude's name is Patrick Bet-David,  runs an Entrepeneur site on YouTube (which I'm not really talking about) but if you go there you can drill down and find some of the interviews....

Everybody from the SS agent's story who jumped on the car during the Kennedy assassination or Michael Franzese on the mob, to Turner or Shapiro....

here's a link to the channel, but I think he's got a lot more interviews out, than linked there.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIHdDJ0tjn_3j-FS7s_X1kQ

Let me know which ones you check out and if you think they are any good... 

• Thanks 1

On 5/30/2019 at 7:56 PM, Belly Bob said:

And Bill Clinton presided over a much greater economic boom. But I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that most of those who support Trump and who appeal to the state of the economy as the main evidence that he's getting the job done would disregard or devalue that same evidence when evaluating Clinton's presidency. 

Not all of us. I find a lot to like of almost all of the presidents. Sadly, I also find some to dislike about most Presdients too.

I try to give the newly elected a chance with an open mind. Only the unreasonable will fail in deplomacy... 

Several things that cause me concern with Trump;

#1 kissing Kim Jung's ass.

#2 kissing Putin's ass.

#3 getting run over by the Fed's dept. Too many top politicians have stated in public their hate for Trump, including Obama behind closed doors.

#4 Uncensored. He is certainly an open book.

• Like 1

On 5/30/2019 at 9:49 PM, Troll said:

SPOT ON.

"I will not tell a lie" Carter was playing softball while everyone else was playing hardball...

Sad state for politics I agree....

But in a competitive world I have always said, you have to be a bit of an asshole at times if you want to sit in the top chair and run shit.  

After I moved up to management, I moved back to technical for the same money....hated having to be a dick sometimes just to get things done.

Bam... turned down the title and stayed in Tech Services/IT. Electronics, expermenting and learning are my passions.

• Like 1

On 6/1/2019 at 8:58 PM, Horsefly said:

What’s ironic is the excuse is actually coming from you. We talk about white criminality and sentencing and you want to point the finger at blacks.  Too hilarious.

Lying and rewriting history is over,  your story is exposed every day.  That’s why your sacred monuments to the civil war are coming down as those “heroes” have been exposed as the traitors they really were. 

I’m loving this era of truth being revealed, I hope you are too.  

He is not a racist he is a realist.