New documents on the census confirm: Trump’s raison d’etre is white power

RedZone

3 hours ago, RedZone said:

Surprises NO ONE, I guess.....

.raison d’etre = reason or justification for existence....for wing nut nation here!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/trumps-census-scheme-exposed-a-lie-to-increase-white-power/2019/05/31/b6f40ef6-83b3-11e9-95a9-e2c830afe24f_story.html?utm_term=.50e1d3d8682d

Confirms my suspicions 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Confirms my suspicions 

I can agree with it as a planned chess move too..... and it should not be too hard to calculate.

But certainly you aren't suggesting that just because this adversely affects some larger % of minorities (certainly not all)….that it has anything to do with being an inherently racist as a chess move are you? 🤔   Certainly you understand how the whole linked article premise, and everything else contained within is pure racist propaganda bullshit....right?

There are many things that can statistically hurt some group of people, and you can group them any way you like... to show where the impact hits.  

But as the battle lines are clearly drawn here by the "GROUPS" of Dem vs Rep (or blue vs red if you prefer LOL)  it by very definition is an animal of different stripes than black and white....

Only person silly enough to believe is has anything to do with black/white, must be so biased, that they won't even give recognition to blacks or whites in other parties than where their silly biases dictate...

You certainly must already know this....

Although some others might not..... 

2 minutes ago, Troll said:

I can agree with it as a planned chess move too..... and it should not be too hard to calculate.

But certainly you aren't suggesting that just because this adversely affects some larger % of minorities (certainly not all)….that it has anything to do with being an inherently racist as a chess move are you? 🤔   Certainly you understand how the whole linked article premise, and everything else contained within is pure racist propaganda bullshit....right?

There are many things that can statistically hurt some group of people, and you can group them any way you like... to show where the impact hits.  

But as the battle lines are clearly drawn here by the "GROUPS" of Dem vs Rep (or blue vs red if you prefer LOL)  it by very definition is an animal of different stripes than black and white....

Only person silly enough to believe is has anything to do with black/white must be so biased that they won't even give recognition to blacks or whites in other parties than where the silly biases dictate...

You certainly must already know this....

Although some others might not..... 

Ok, then what do you think was the intent of this calculated chess move?  

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

Ok, then what do you think was the intent of this calculated chess move?  

I don't even have to 'Think' anything....it tells you right in the article...

would require a “radical redrawing” of legislative districts that would “be advantageous to Republicans....packing Democratic voters into fewer districts and “strengthening the adjoining GOP districts.”

as in red vs blue

as in votes

as in power

as in red moving on the chess board against blue...

red is made up of black + white (+orange lol)….while blue is made up of Black + white (+ pink lol)

PRETTY biased to think it is anything other than a power move....and pretty discounting to not see how this move would help black reds  or other minority reds...

Are you of a mindset that anything and everything that impacts some  some group in a negative fashion is racist?

If you cannot see it is the article itself that is racist (assigning groups by race), and the chess move that is 'clean'....then you need to re-examine. 

Those that see racism everywhere make most of the shit up in their own mind...

and fall for this kind of editorialistic trash....

did not think you were part of that...…

'group'

PS:  Those paying attention will also see how prideful people are suckered for their pride by dog whistles calling them back to some false  'grouping' (minorities must be D's now?)…...playing on their pride and fears...

59 minutes ago, Troll said:

I don't even have to 'Think' anything....it tells you right in the article...

would require a “radical redrawing” of legislative districts that would “be advantageous to Republicans....packing Democratic voters into fewer districts and “strengthening the adjoining GOP districts.”

as in red vs blue

as in votes

as in power

as in red moving on the chess board against blue...

red is made up of black + white (+orange lol)….while blue is made up of Black + white (+ pink lol)

PRETTY biased to think it is anything other than a power move....and pretty discounting to not see how this move would help black reds  or other minority reds...

Are you of a mindset that anything and everything that impacts some  some group in a negative fashion is racist?

If you cannot see it is the article itself that is racist (assigning groups by race), and the chess move that is 'clean'....then you need to re-examine. 

Those that see racism everywhere make most of the shit up in their own mind...

and fall for this kind of editorialistic trash....

did not think you were part of that...…

'group'

PS:  Those paying attention will also see how prideful people are suckered for their pride by dog whistles calling them back to some false  'grouping' (minorities must be D's now?)…...playing on their pride and fears...

It’s not simply red and blue.  They are fully aware of the demographics that make up each party. And this policy takes advantage of those demographics 

No a person doesn’t have to be one party or another, but we are both fully aware of identity politics being played on both sides. The lines were drawn primarily by race decades ago.  

51 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

It’s not simply red and blue. <<not always but here it is... They are fully aware of the demographics that make up each party. <<<Lol you joking right? And this policy takes advantage of those demographics <<<No you just don't like the possible results because you Identify Black as your ONLY group

No a person doesn’t have to be one party or another, but we are both fully aware of identity politics being played on both sides. <<People that see this type of 'false racism' are delusional....or misled.

Who's "THEY"

...must be those wascully Black reds....

More Black on Black Crime???

The only thing criminal is the logic you propose....

=============

VOTES and POWER (the goal here)

are more powerful

than black..

or white groups.

But dog whistles abound...….

giphy.gif

How proud are you?

Proud enough to fall for it?

21 minutes ago, Troll said:

Who's "THEY"

...must be those wascully Black reds....

More Black on Black Crime???

The only thing criminal is the logic you propose....

=============

VOTES and POWER (the goal here)

are more powerful

than black..

or white groups.

But dog whistles abound...….

giphy.gif

How proud are you?

Proud enough to fall for it?

As usual more dumb memes with no facts from you.

“They” would be the revised census policy developers and creators. (Trump administration) 

You think politics isn’t about race, but simply about colorless and faceless voters, which is idiotic and quite laughable.  😂.  It’s always had race as a major factor from slavery, reconstruction to civil rights.   And from there the lines were drawn.  

Read and learn. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/psmag.com/.amp/social-justice/republicans-are-the-main-purveyors-of-identity-politics

anyways, I thought you’d bring the heat to this discussion,  but this is another boring attempt at you to rewrite the narrative, one that is already well established.  

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

As usual more dumb memes with no facts from you. <<<Exposing projected racism as false.... is a fact... You think politics isn’t about race, but simply about colorless and faceless voters, which is idiotic and quite laughable.😂  <<< what's quite laughable is thinking that any group of (whatever) color is somehow more important than control, money, power, etc...etc.etc.   Sorry if that does not sit well with your pride....are you beginning to see how that prideful grouping shit can blind you? 

That's as far as I go....

When I have to re-type reponses because you modify yours, I'm done.

Maybe tomorrow... 

15 minutes ago, Troll said:

That's as far as I go....

When I have to re-type reponses because you modify yours, I'm done.

Maybe tomorrow... 

You’ve done a piss poor job of exposing anything. 

You base your weak argument on claiming I have some black pride bs. ( It’s ad hominem and not substantive.) This is the third or fourth time you’ve mentioned it. My disposition has nothing to do with the modified census policy in question nor this country’s history of identity politics.  

here’s a working definition of racism. It includes a biased position towards another race and the POWER to negatively affect the oppressed race.

racial bias void of power to affect the oppressed group is just that...Racial bias.

This policy fits the former.

9 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You base your false argument on some silly pride bs.  This is the third or fourth time you’ve mentioned it.<<<see below My disposition has nothing to do with the modified census policy in question nor this country’s history of identity politics.  <<ok

here’s a working definition of racism. It includes a biased position towards another race and the POWER to negatively affect the oppressed race.<<Yes did you notice the article linked fits that to a TEE

racial bias void of power to affect the oppressed group is just that...Racial bias. <<yeah so what 

This policy article fits the former. <<FIFY

The pride and FEAR in this case is what is being preyed upon....

by the dog whilstle race baiting article linked.

Hope that clears it up for you.

19 minutes ago, Troll said:

The pride and FEAR in this case is what is being preyed upon....

by the dog whilstle race baiting article linked.

Hope that clears it up for you.

It doesn’t answer anything, you are stating an opinion and supporting it with nothing. 

You stated politics is red and blue, it’s only about the voters.  The reality is it’s not a colorless institution with colorless aims.  This has been proven through the centuries.   (The voter restrictions and suppression prior to ‘65 are proof and evidence.) 

The fear is valid.  America has existed as a sovereign country for 243 years. In those years they had racially oppressive policies, which were only mitigated in law in 1968 with the civil rights act. That was 51 years ago. So America has had racist, oppressive laws for almost 80% of its existence.  Sorry, America hasn’t earned the benefit of the doubt to be so dismissive.  At least in my book 

Just now, Horsefly said:

It doesn’t answer anything, you are stating an opinion and supporting it with nothing. 

You stated politics is red and blue, it’s only about the voters.  The reality is it’s not a colorless institution with colorless aims.  This has been proven through the centuries.   

Obviously what you believe and  that's fine....

But it sounds to me like you been answering dog whistles and believing crap like the link for too long...

Real pride in one's heritage would not allow one to stoop to this level of fear mongering by divison, as the article suggests

Must be the Fear that got you then.....so sorry.😕

But look on the bright side...There is WAY less racism in the world than you IMAGINE....

stop being FEARFUL and SMILE

😁 

11 minutes ago, Troll said:

Obviously what you believe and  that's fine....

But it sounds to me like you been answering dog whistles and believing crap like the link for too long...

Real pride in one's heritage would not allow one to stoop to this level of fear mongering by divison, as the article suggests

Must be the Fear that got you then.....so sorry.😕

But look on the bright side...There is WAY less racism in the world than you IMAGINE....

stop being FEARFUL and SMILE

😁

The caution is valid.  America has existed as a sovereign country for 243 years. In those years they had racially oppressive policies, which were only mitigated in law in 1968 with the civil rights act. That was 51 years ago. So America has had racist, oppressive laws for almost 80% of its existence.  Sorry, America hasn’t earned the benefit of the doubt to be so dismissive.  At least in my book 

i smile a lot, i just don’t sleep walk through life.  Awareness is key.

•  

2 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

The fear is valid.  America has existed as a sovereign country for 243 years. In those years they had racially oppressive policies, which were only mitigated in law in 1968 with the civil rights act. That was 51 years ago. So America has had racist, oppressive laws for almost 80% of its existence.  Sorry, America hasn’t earned the benefit of the doubt to be so dismissive.  At least in my book 

•  

Yes your book simply MUST apply historical perspective....

Where it does not belong...

If you don't like something, fearing perceived injury to a false grouping (No Blacks do not equal Dems) simply cry racism and point to history...

Typical.

Sorry not buying it 

And it is you who bring nothing new...

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

“They” would be the revised census policy developers and creators. (Trump administration) 

Still back filling answers are you?

Does not help....except possibly explaining why so bias

Yes we are done here.

5 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You responded to what I posted. But again nothing relevant from you.  Just your typical bs. 

Go to bed troll and try again tomorrow.  

at least I don't have to change my "BS"....

And remembering history, is a far cry from living in it !!!

sweet dreams

6 hours ago, Horsefly said:

it’s nice you admit what you type is BS. But that’s what I expect from someone that trolls topics. 

good one....

Here's some more BS....

I played eeny meany miny mo...this morning.

Moe hit a black man so it's a racist method....

don't you know history? 

the stats even show it.....

fearful dumbass logic wouldn't you say?

giphy.gif