New documents on the census confirm: Trump’s raison d’etre is white power

RedZone

32 minutes ago, Troll said:

good one....

Here's some more BS....

I played eeny meany miny mo...this morning.

Moe hit a black man so it's a racist method....

don't you know history? 

the stats even show it.....

fearful dumbass logic wouldn't you say?

giphy.gif

This is what your pea brain came up with this early in the morning?  I bet you sat up and stewed over this thread all night.   😂 

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

This is what your pea brain came up with this early in the morning?  I bet you sat up and stewed over this thread all night.   😂 

Whatever the topic....troll and his gif machine are going to babble about something for at least 2 or 3 days...

I can't even understand half the shit he types truthfully.....keyboards don't speak like that....normally.

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Actually it just put me to sleep....

Kindergarten logic usually does...

What ….you waited up all night for an answer?

giphy.gif

So when's the rally...I'm in.

You know we gotta protest that eenie meany shit....

darn racist methodology...

giphy.gif

So far you've only proven your logic as stupid...

And with all that fear you possess...

.. it's understandable why you might fall for the dog whistle...

people might even give you a pass on that one...

giphy.gif

But...now that you know the deal..

continuing to protest eenie meany,  just makes you look downright 'alterior motive' based...

Like pushing one group of color over another....

for illegitimate reasons....

so who is acting in a more racist way this morning ?

MMMmmmm good coffee........ 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Troll said:

Actually it just put me to sleep....

Kindergarten logic usually does...

What ….you waited up all night for an answer?

giphy.gif

So when's the rally...I'm in.

You know we gotta protest that eenie meany shit....

darn racist methodology...

giphy.gif

So far you've only proven your logic as stupid...

And with all that fear you possess...

.. it's understandable why you might fall for the dog whistle...

people might even give you a pass on that one...

giphy.gif

But...now that you know the deal..

continuing to protest eenie meany,  just makes you look downright 'alterior motive' based...

Like pushing one group of color over another....

for illegitimate reasons....

so who is acting in a more racist way this morning ?

MMMmmmm good coffee........ 

trolls strategy to countering an argument is to repeat his unsubstantiated opinion and add a lot of pics.  (Wash, rinse and repeat) You've got yourself FOOLed into thinking this makes you more credible 😂 

You really are exhibit A for families keeping their tuition money for private school education and placing their kid in public.  😂 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Troll said:

I don't even have to 'Think' anything....it tells you right in the article...

would require a “radical redrawing” of legislative districts that would “be advantageous to Republicans....packing Democratic voters into fewer districts and “strengthening the adjoining GOP districts.”

So gerrymandering is now racist when Republicans do it, but not when Democrats do, according the non-partisan WaPo?

Well Jumpin' Jeeeehoshaphat... it must be true then.

Seeing as minorities have been doing pretty in the Trump years...

Call anything Trump or a Republican does these days racist or bigoted in some shape or form will elicit whiplash level head nodding from much of the crew here...  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, concha said:

So gerrymandering is now racist when Republicans do it, but not when Democrats do, according the non-partisan WaPo?

Well Jumpin' Jeeeehoshaphat... it must be true then.

Seeing as minorities have been doing pretty in the Trump years...

Call anything Trump or a Republican does these days racist or bigoted in some shape or form will elicit whiplash level head nodding from much of the crew here...  

It’s racially biased when both do it.  But since we are talking republican action, they get the label.  Hope that helps 

You wingnuts love to tout minority economic achievement under trump.  Were his economic policies specific to minorities?  

Seeing as all ships have been raised from an elevated tide, will you also champion other demographics, like white supremacists and nationalists?  As they are doing better as well. 

Instead of riding trump’s d*ck, how about give kudos to the companies doing the assessing, development, expansion and hiring to bring these economic factors where they are. 

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

It’s racially biased when both do it.  But since we are talking republican action, they get the label.  Hope that helps 

You wingnuts love to tout minority economic achievement under trump.  Were his economic policies specific to minorities?  

Seeing as all ships have been raised from an elevated tide, will you also champion other demographics, like white supremacists and nationalists?  As they are doing better as well. 

Instead of riding trump’s d*ck, how about give kudos to the companies doing the assessing, development, expansion and hiring to bring these economic factors where they are. 

Is the redistricting being done based on skin color or voting history?

And I'm thinking the companies you refer to are doing things based on policies and leadership they see.  That's how things tend to work.  Presidents and followers create an environment based on policies, and companies react one way or another.

I'd suggest you mount up on Trump's dick. It appears it would make you smarter.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Horsefly said:

trolls strategy to countering an argument is to repeat his unsubstantiated opinion and add a lot of pics.  (Wash, rinse and repeat) You've got yourself FOOLed into thinking this makes you more credible 😂 

You really are exhibit A for families keeping their tuition money for private school education and placing their kid in public.  😂 

What in the world makes you think my kids go or went to private schooling?  Never did.

More falsely projected "racist' stereotyping?

You are on a roll today...

At the end of the day you are going to believe what you want to believe...

and it is true, that in some ways we make our own reality in our time here on earth.

Most people live in a world that is considerably less racist than what you project and hold dear...

because it is.

Sorry that you don't believe that. 

Love to stay and chat...but I have a world to attend to today...

and that does not include thinking that I have to address any real...what was that again?

oh yeah..."unsubstantiated opinion" accusations....

hope you have an enlightening day, and see there world more for what it truly is...

3 minutes ago, Troll said:

What in the world makes you think my kids go or went to private schooling?  Never did.

More falsely projected "racist' stereotyping?

You are on a roll today...

At the end of the day you are going to believe what you want to believe...

and it is true, that in some ways we make our own reality in our time here on earth.

Most people live in a world that is considerably less racist than what you project and hold dear...

because it is.

Sorry that you don't. 

Love to stay and chat...but I have a world to attend to today...

and that does not include thinking that I have to address any real...what was that again?

oh yeah..."unsubstantiated opinion" accusations....

hope you have an enlightening day, and see there world more for what it truly is...

I’m talking about YOU! Aren’t you a BNU grad?   I don’t joke or rip on people’s families.  They’re off limits.

Anyways, enough with you on this subject...until next time 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, concha said:

Is the redistricting being done based on skin color or voting history?

And I'm thinking the companies you refer to are doing things based on policies and leadership they see.  That's how things tend to work.  Presidents and followers create an environment based on policies, and companies react one way or another.

I'd suggest you mount up on Trump's dick. It appears it would make you smarter.

And what is the demographic of that voter?  Dare I suggest that voting history is based on factors a group sees as important to THAT group. (And groups are definitely formed by race, religion, sexual preference, etc)    You can’t ignore identity politics in shaping voter history.  

Of course companies react, whether negative or positive info coming from DC. But lets be real, you’re ass has a job TODAY mainly because of what your corporate leadership had done and is doing inspite of federal leadership.  

Wanna know who is responsible for minority hiring?  Companies doing the hiring!!  But conch is silent about that, it’s all about trump. 😂 

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

And what is the demographic of that voting history?  Dare I suggest that voting history is based on factors a group sees as important to THAT group.  civil rights helped forge that voting history 

Of course companies react, whether negative or positive info coming from DC. But lets be real, you’re ass has a job TODAY mainly because of what your corporate leadership had done and is doing inspite of federal leadership.  

Wanna know who is responsible for minority hiring?  Companies doing the hiring!!  But conch is silent about that, it’s all about trump. 😂 

The demographic is irrelevant. The point of redistricting is voting for one party or another.

The question is whether or not it is being done to give a party advantage or just screw people due to skin color.

Are trying to act stupid? If so, you're doing a bang up job.  Companies have reacted to Trump being president because they have felt his policies and actions are beneficial to them (even if that is only "relatively speaking").  Do you honestly think we'd be where we are with the Hildebeast at the helm, for example? 

"Companies are doing the hiring because they like Trump's policies and see them as beneficial to their futures!!!!".  You can't divorce the current economic and business environments from Trump policies. Unless you are stupid. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, concha said:

The demographic is irrelevant. The point of redistricting is voting for one party or another.

The question is whether or not it is being done to give a party advantage or just screw people due to skin color.

Are trying to act stupid? If so, you're doing a bang up job.  Companies have reacted to Trump being president because they have felt his policies and actions are beneficial to them (even if that is only "relatively speaking").  Do you honestly think we'd be where we are with the Hildebeast at the helm, for example? 

"Companies are doing the hiring because they like Trump's policies and see them as beneficial to their futures!!!!".  You can't divorce the current economic and business environments from Trump policies. Unless you are stupid. 

And those parties have race as a factor, one reason why one can generally identify race and their party affiliation.  (I can identify most suburban TX towns as republican and that voting sect as mainly white)  

The reality is companies take good and bad info and adjust to what’s in their best interest.  

my comment was on companies being responsible for the improved employment of MINORITIES.  They are the ones with the policy and practices that made this happen. (In theory they could have hired other demographics)   Trump has very little if any to do with that. His policy wasn’t specific to improved minority employment. 

Hilary has nothing to do with this conversation, she’s irrelevant.  Keep her there 

3 hours ago, Horsefly said:

And those parties have race as a factor, one reason why one can generally identify race and their party affiliation.  (I can identify most suburban TX towns as republican and that voting sect as mainly white)  

The reality is companies take good and bad info and adjust to what’s in their best interest.  

my comment was on companies being responsible for the improved employment of MINORITIES.  They are the ones with the policy and practices that made this happen. (In theory they could have hired other demographics)   Trump has very little if any to do with that. His policy wasn’t specific to improved minority employment. 

Hilary has nothing to do with this conversation, she’s irrelevant.  Keep her there 

Skin color is just a tangential point of interest then.

The redistricting is based on the primary concern: voting.

FYI, there are more job openings now than there are job seekers.  What effect does that have on hiring?  "Beggars can't be choosers" as far as companies go.  Many minorities tend to be less educated and/or in economically marginalized  areas. Companies are having to hire people they might not normally have considered and look farther afield. Fact.

43 minutes ago, concha said:

Skin color is just a tangential point of interest then.

The redistricting is based on the primary concern: voting.

FYI, there are more job openings now than there are job seekers.  What effect does that have on hiring?  "Beggars can't be choosers" as far as companies go.  Many minorities tend to be less educated and/or in economically marginalized  areas. Companies are having to hire people they might not normally have considered and look farther afield. Fact.

There is often a correlation between voters and race. You act as though there is not a demographic for each party. 

Many minorities were able to find jobs in health care, manufacturing, and transportation and warehousing, which were among the strongest job-creating sectors.  Those are minimum wage jobs not impacted so much by education.  Skilled labor is still having issues with hiring and matching skills with candidates.  They aren’t begging for workers.  They offer higher wages and benefits to attract other job seekers or consolidate positions to backfill needs temporarily.  Skilled vacancies is not a new phenomenon, it’s been an issue for a while.   

Your last paragraph seems to be making generalities for both skilled and unskilled workers.

6 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

There is often a correlation between voters and race. Anyway, this is silly for you.  You act as though there is not a demographic for each party.Your last paragraph seems to be making generalities for both skilled and unskilled workers. 

Many minorities were able to find jobs in health care, manufacturing, and transportation and warehousing, which were among the strongest job-creating sectors.  Those are minimum wage jobs not impacted so much by education.  Skilled labor is still having issues with hiring and matching skills with candidates.  They aren’t begging for workers.  They offer higher wages and benefits to attract other job seekers or consolidate positions to backfill needs temporarily.  Skilled vacancies is not a new phenomenon, it’s been an issue for a while.   

We now have over a million more unfilled jobs than we have job seekers.

17 minutes ago, concha said:

We now have over a million more unfilled jobs than we have job seekers.

I understand that, but some of those are skilled labor vacancies and present a problem skilled labor has had in the past in filling jobs.  (Degreed STEM type jobs)  

They will offer very competitive packages to draw applicants away from others.  

The fix is not some universal lowering of standards so poor blacks in the inner city can qualify.  

On 6/2/2019 at 6:58 AM, RedZone said:

Surprises NO ONE, I guess.....

.raison d’etre = reason or justification for existence....for wing nut nation here!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/trumps-census-scheme-exposed-a-lie-to-increase-white-power/2019/05/31/b6f40ef6-83b3-11e9-95a9-e2c830afe24f_story.html?utm_term=.50e1d3d8682d

If anybody did not see this coming from a mile a way, then they are just another one of chumps marks.  He loves him some marks.  And cheeseburgers obviously. Dude needs to mix in a salad once in a blue moon. Then again maybe not.  Heart attack would not be a bad thing. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

If anybody did not see this coming from a mile a way, then they are just another one of chumps marks.  He loves him some marks.  And cheeseburgers obviously. Dude needs to mix in a salad once in a blue moon. Then again maybe not.  Heart attack would not be a bad thing. 

They see it.   They are fully aware of what he’s doing 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AztecPadre said:

Of course they see it.

It explains the weak ass attempts at a debate here. There is NOTHING to debate.