New documents on the census confirm: Trump’s raison d’etre is white power

RedZone

16 hours ago, Horsefly said:

They see it.   They are fully aware of what he’s doing 

Dude let up on the dog whistle...

giphy.gif

You're gonna turn purple 🤣

said your case and were proven wrong...

Even if your brothers agree with you, they are not going to like being told how to think...

All you are doing, is boxing people in... by their skin...

You may find that does not always get the best results...

19 hours ago, Horsefly said:

There is often a correlation between voters and race [yep]. You act as though there is not a demographic for each party [No, I don't. I just can recognize when things are done based on something other than skin color. Can you?]

Many minorities were able to find jobs in health care, manufacturing, and transportation and warehousing, which were among the strongest job-creating sectors.  Those are minimum wage jobs not impacted so much by education.  Skilled labor is still having issues with hiring and matching skills with candidates.  They aren’t begging for workers.  They offer higher wages and benefits to attract other job seekers or consolidate positions to backfill needs temporarily.  Skilled vacancies is not a new phenomenon, it’s been an issue for a while.   [A million+ skilled vacancies is a big problem.  If so, that merit-based immigration idea (used by many other nations) is not such a bad idea.]

Your last paragraph seems to be making generalities for both skilled and unskilled workers.

1 hour ago, Troll said:

Dude let up on the dog whistle...

giphy.gif

You're gonna turn purple 🤣

said your case and were proven wrong...

Even if your brothers agree with you, they are not going to like being told how to think...

All you are doing, is boxing people in... by their skin...

You may find that does not always get the best results...

The only whistle is you respond to any comment I make.  

You didn’t disprove history, nor data although you like to rewrite it.  

I don’t care who boxes themselves in.      

I will remain vigilante to racist practices bc it affects ME.  You are free to believe what impacts you.  I don’t know why you think it would be any different.  

1 hour ago, concha said:

No, I don't. I just can recognize when things are done based on something other than skin color. Can you?]Conch I have not seen you recognize ANYTHING when it was done for skin color.  You have nothing at stake, so why would you care to be aware?   

9 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I will remain vigilante to racist practices bc it affects ME.  You are free to believe what impacts you.  I don’t know why you think it would be any different.  

I've said it before and I will say it again....

If you actually cared about racism....you would not be blowing dog whistles at bullcrud…

You box blacks in by color and assume they need follow your lead....they don't.

For someone who claims to be sticking up for minorities you do exactly the opposite...

You think you can dictate to them what they do by the color of their skin.  

That's racism in any mans book...

Like I said ...just more black on black crime...

Something like 15% are not Dems......probably more  % than your minority race in this country.

Why is it that you cannot even respect your own minority within your own color?

Keep blowing....

giphy.gif

the looks fits 

but any intelligent individual recognizes the box you are trying to pin them into...

1 hour ago, Troll said:

I've said it before and I will say it again....

If you actually cared about racism....you would not be blowing dog whistles at bullcrud…

You box blacks in by color and assume they need follow your lead....they don't.

For someone who claims to be sticking up for minorities you do exactly the opposite...

You think you can dictate to them what they do by the color of their skin.  

That's racism in any mans book...

Like I said ...just more black on black crime...

Something like 15% are not Dems......probably more  % than your minority race in this country.

Why is it that you cannot even respect your own minority within your own color?

Keep blowing....

giphy.gif

the looks fits 

but any intelligent individual recognizes the box you are trying to pin them into...

Other articles go into depth how this is also an intimidation effort to reduce Hispanic voter registration and turnout in addition to the redrawn lines that impact congressional seats, etc.  

Like I said, history is on my side with America and the minority vote. I’ll err on the side of history.  

Trust me, if there is a message that I want to send to minorities it will be to them directly in their communities and not a HSFB message board. Smh

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Horsefly said:

No, I don't. I just can recognize when things are done based on something other than skin color. Can you?]Conch I have not seen you recognize ANYTHING when it was done for skin color.  You have nothing at stake, so why would you care to be aware?   

Well, for one I have put racists like Cajun on ignore and called them out.

And my family isn't lily white, fyi.

15 minutes ago, concha said:

Well, for one I have put racists like Cajun on ignore and called them out.

And my family isn't lily white, fyi.

I’m not calling you racist, but I hardly see you as a racial justice ally.  You tend to label these type of discussions as”BS”. (I’m talking several years here of you on this forum) 

Having family that is not lily white,  in and of itself, is meaningless.  Strom Thurmond had a black daughter even during the peak of his racism. 

Just sayin’ 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I’m not calling you racist, but I hardly see you as a racial justice ally.  You tend to label these type of discussions as”BS”. (I’m talking several years here of you on this forum) 

Having family that is not lily white,  in and of itself, is meaningless.  Strom Thurmond had a black daughter even during the peak of his racism. 

Just sayin’ 

I am no SJW.  I think it is a bullshit movement with bullshit ideas for solutions that tend to divide rather than unite.  SJWs will tell you they want a colorblind word in one sentence and then find themselves unable to STFU about any perceived racial injustice whether real or imagined.

Thurmond knocked up a young teenage house maid and was a biological father and little more.

Since we're "just sayin".

26 minutes ago, concha said:

I am no SJW.  I think it is a bullshit movement with bullshit ideas for solutions that tend to divide rather than unite.  SJWs will tell you they want a colorblind word in one sentence and then find themselves unable to STFU about any perceived racial injustice whether real or imagined.

Thurmond knocked up a young teenage house maid and was a biological father and little more.

Since we're "just sayin".

Oh trust me, I will not mistakenly think you are a proponent for social justice, like you said whether REAL or not, you hold true to your convictions and call it all as you see it....BS. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Oh trust me, I will not mistakenly think you are a proponent for social justice, like you said whether REAL or not, you hold true to your convictions and call it all as you see it....BS. 

The point there was that it doesn't need to be real, but bless your little SJW heart...  

4 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

What a coincidence. Because the other 99.9% of posters on this board are thinking the same thing about YOU. 

Hope this helps👍

I promIse you they are NOT.....because it's just NOT true.

BUT, I guess if you say it, it makes it true....that's the wing nut way.

You can do a quick search and quickly see crying concha's name in every racial thread babbling and babbling. Then the word "racist" comes up......blah, blah, blah.

It's old as freakin dirt.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, concha said:

The point there was that it doesn't need to be real, but bless your little SJW heart...  

You didn’t make a point that refuted the only thing I talked about in regards to YOU in this quick exchange.  But keep 🤡

And guess what?  I still think the census policy is racist.  I’m glad others (this site and others) see it for what it is as well.     

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

You didn’t make a point that refuted the only thing I talked about in regards to YOU in this quick exchange.  But keep 🤡

And guess what?  I still think the census policy is racist.  I’m glad others (this site and others) see it for what it is as well.     

I assume you refer to asking if the respondent is a citizen?

So you think it's ok for states like California to get six or so extra seats in the House because of people who shouldn't even be there/here and can't legally vote in federal elections?

who-do-democrats-represent.jpg

13 minutes ago, concha said:

I assume you refer to asking if the respondent is a citizen?

So you think it's ok for states like California to get six or so extra seats in the House because of people who shouldn't even be there/here and can't legally vote in federal elections?

who-do-democrats-represent.jpg

More right wing embellishment.  There is not this massive number of illegals voting. 

https://www.google.com/amp/nymag.com/intelligencer/amp/2018/08/doj-finds-19-illegal-voters-not-millions.html

But this recent policy will discourage thousands of legal ones from voting

7 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

More right wing embellishment.  There is not this massive number of illegals voting. 

https://www.google.com/amp/nymag.com/intelligencer/amp/2018/08/doj-finds-19-illegal-voters-not-millions.html

But this recent policy will discourage thousands of legal ones from voting, and redraw the representation. 

No, Professor.  I didn't say they were voting.

The electoral college is determined based on the census.  Load a fuck ton of non-citizens into a state and they get more seats in the House.

It actually works that way if we have no way to determine actual citizenship.

I thought the fucking Democrats were concerned about foreigners affecting our elections. LMFAO

36 minutes ago, concha said:

No, Professor.  I didn't say they were voting.

The electoral college is determined based on the census.  Load a fuck ton of non-citizens into a state and they get more seats in the House.

It actually works that way if we have no way to determine actual citizenship.

I thought the fucking Democrats were concerned about foreigners affecting our elections. LMFAO

So your argument is in the fairness of the census to justify an unfair electoral college that marginalizes the individual.  The same tainted system that had no problem counting non voting slave bodies to affect representation. (the issue with the census question is it will discourage legal citizens that have mixed family members that are undocumented from answering the survey completely, which impacts accuracy) 

The EC is antiquated and should be dumped for a  popular vote.  Let the people truly speak! 

38 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

So your argument is in the fairness of the census to justify an unfair electoral college that marginalizes the individual.  The same tainted system that had no problem counting non voting slave bodies to affect representation. (the issue with the census question is it will discourage legal citizens that have mixed family members that are undocumented from answering the survey completely, which impacts accuracy) 

The EC is antiquated and should be dumped for a  popular vote.  Let the people truly speak! 

The electoral college functions as designed.  We were never planned to be a mob rule pure democracy. So save that shit.

The 3/5 compromise was a necessary evil that limited the power of the slave states and helped eventually lead to emancipation. Right or wrong slaves were legally here. 

You either are OK with foreigners having a very direct impact on our elections or you are not.  Pick a side. You either respect out borders, sovereignty and laws or you do not.  Pick a side. You either think Americans should come first in their own country or you do not. Pick a side.

32 minutes ago, concha said:

The electoral college functions as designed.  We were never planned to be a mob rule pure democracy. So save that shit.

The 3/5 compromise was a necessary evil that limited the power of the slave states and helped eventually lead to emancipation. Right or wrong slaves were legally here. 

You either are OK with foreigners having a very direct impact on our elections or you are not.  Pick a side. You either respect out borders, sovereignty and laws or you do not.  Pick a side. You either think Americans should come first in their own country or you do not. Pick a side.

Of course it has worked as designed, which was/is to marginalize the individual and give in to regional representation.  It’s easier to manipulate

the point is slaves were counted, but couldn’t vote.  The EC was tainted then and no need to preserve it now.  Nothing noble about it.  

“....Right or wrong”????  I don’t believe in relative morality, US slavery and more specifically human oppression is absolutely wrong, legal at the time or not.  That’s the standard I stand by and not just the idea that what’s legal should be blindly accepted 

your last paragraph is just a blabbering rant.  As if by disagreeing with you means I’m pro illegal immigration.  Silly conclusion. I can agree with the end just not the means to that end