A new poll shows that former Vice President Joe Biden is leading President Trump in Texas, a state that hasn’t voted for a Democrat in a presidential election since 1976.

RedZone

5 hours ago, Cossacks said:

I usually don’t post in the circle jerk  political threads in the OT board. 

BUT, don’t care if you’re a raging lib or right winger, someone who is a Welch has zero credibility about “paying” for anything and is hypocritical.

Free advice. Be a man, have some pride and square your bet! You’re welcome. 

be smart...and know what you're talking about before you make yourself look stupid...the bet isn't over...I'll let you know when it is.....but thanks for the free advise...and between you and me...I don't give a shit what a bunch of Trump clowns on a chat board think of me...😉

5 hours ago, Cossacks said:

I usually don’t post in the circle jerk  political threads in the OT board. 

BUT, don’t care if you’re a raging lib or right winger, someone who is a Welch has zero credibility about “paying” for anything and is hypocritical.

Free advice. Be a man, have some pride and square your bet! You’re welcome. 

and since you usually don't chime in what do you think of paying for Trumps kids to go on vacation?...what my post was about...

1 hour ago, Mjd33 said:

@DBP66

The single largest prior-known expense for accommodations was for Michelle Obama’s side-trip to Dublin, Ireland, during the 2013 G-8 conference in Belfast, when she and her entourage booked 30 rooms at the five-star Shelbourne Hotel, with the first lady staying in the 1,500-square-foot Princess Grace suite at a cost of $3,500 a night. The total cost to taxpayers for the Obamas’ Ireland trip was $7,921,638.66

The total cost of the Obamas' vacations and travel stands at $105,662,975.27. The organization calculated the number through a series of Freedom of Information Act requests. 

So you can  shut the fuck up. 

LOL..relax champ...I guess you like paying for the Trump kids to go on vacation?...do you have any clue how much us taxpayers have paid for Donny to go golfing every weekend??...do you know that he charges the Secret Service for renting the golf carts they use to follow him around his golf courses??...don't be such a dumb sucker...Trump is cashing in on his Presidency everyday...did you know the membership fee in Mara Largo doubled since he took office?...so why don't YOU STFU....😉

6 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL..relax champ...I guess you like paying for the Trump kids to go on vacation?...do you have any clue how much us taxpayers have paid for Donny to go golfing every weekend??...do you know that he charges the Secret Service for renting the golf carts they use to follow him around his golf courses??...don't be such a dumb sucker...Trump is cashing in on his Presidency everyday...did you know the membership fee in Mara Largo doubled since he took office?...so why don't YOU STFU....😉

what happened to collusion?

what happened to stormy?

what happened to obstruction?

giphy.gif

now all you got is this garbage?

🤡

35 minutes ago, RedZone said:

It's going to be tight..

Texas is nearing battleground status.

It’ll be tight if Biden pulls a Beto and spends $78 million there. Otherwise, it’ll be the usual 54-46. 

Texas is still 8+ years away from legitimately turning purple. 

15 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

You didn’t respond to the Obama’s spending. Typical .... orange man bad. Half black guy..... whatevs.

And if you’re are going to mention golf:

http://www.obamagolfcounter.com/

Again..... shut the fuck up. Buy a pizza you low life. 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

and since you usually don't chime in what do you think of paying for Trumps kids to go on vacation?...what my post was about...

How embarrassing you have to respond to some guy calling you a cheap bastard who doesn’t frequent the off topic forum. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Troll said:

what happened to collusion?

what happened to stormy?

what happened to obstruction?

giphy.gif

now all you got is this garbage?

🤡

really..is that a Big Mac Ronnie ^?...looks a little funny...

collusion...can't be proven but we know Putin did all he could do to get Trump elected because Putin told us he did and so did all of out Intell agencies...so Russia did help Donny get elected...FACT.

stormy....got Trump indited in a Federal crime= "Individual 1" ring a bell?...(you forgot already?)

Obstruction...Mueller laid out 10 cases in his report and he explained he couldn't indite a sitting Pres. so he refereed him to Congress...and now the democratic Congress has to do their job and follow up as needed to get to the truth...so obstruction is alive and well...😉

Just now, DBP66 said:

really..is that a Big Mac Ronnie ^?...looks a little funny...

collusion...can't be proven but we know Putin did all he could do to get Trump elected because Putin told us he did and so did all of out Intell agencies...so Russia did help Donny get elected...FACT.

stormy....got Trump indited in a Federal crime= "Individual 1" ring a bell?...(you forgot already?)

Obstruction...Mueller laid out 10 cases in his report and he explained he couldn't indite a sitting Pres. so he refereed him to Congress...and now the democratic Congress has to do their job and follow up as needed to get to the truth...so obstruction is alive and well...😉

sounds like you are just...

"livin the dream"...

giphy.gif

• Sad 1

25 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

orange man good and blacks=bad??..dumb f*ck

You don’t care how much michelle spent in Dublin with her posse (justify that cost .... try to) how obama became a billionaire by becoming a problem profiteer off the black community (justify obama being a billionaire), and obama golfed 306 rounds while in office..... justify HIS golf habit. 

If not ....again .... shut the fuck up. I own you. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Rather than trying to defend the Obama’s expenditures ..... you immediately attack Trump. 

That’s exactly why hillary lost. Head in the sand

His head is in his ass and his IQ is lower than that of an undersized turnip.

• Haha 2