OT: Susan Rice

181pl

25 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

His story was confirmed by Bloomberg...one of the leading "Never Trump" outlets, and has since been confirmed by pretty much everyone. The most disturbing part was the fact that the NYT had been sitting on the story with no intention of running it.

The narrative is now "Yeah, she did it, but it wasn't illegal and it's just a diversion from the #scaryrussians."

I did see that Bloomberg picked it up. As best as I can tell, it still hasn't been properly sourced though. She definitely had the authority to do it but without her admission or a proper source, I probably wouldn't run the story either. 

She hasn't commented yet. She may have done it. I'm the same on this, only not as strongly yet, as I am about this Russia mess. Smoke usually means there is something. 

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Has CNN claimed he was in bed definitively or are they just reporting what they do know, as in "so and so" has been added to the investigation and etc.? 

I honestly don't know because I don't watch it.

If they are saying that there is definitely a Trump connection without sourcing it then they are no better than Mike Cernovich (pizza gate propagator) and The Medium.

https://medium.com/@Cernovich/susan-rice-requested-unmasking-of-incoming-trump-administration-officials-30085b5cff16

My point being CNN is refusing to report on Rice saying there is no proof. Yet they have no problem reporting Trump is in bed with Putin without any proof and the intel agencies all confirming.

1 hour ago, concha said:

I understand you can add the following stalwarts of objective, non-partisan journalism who are trying to either squash or minimize the scandal:

WaPo

NYT

ABC (where, shockingly, Rice's husband works)

so all these outlets get together and surpass news...

just mindless stuff you guys swallow, asking for more 

your owners must be so proud

Just now, noonereal said:

Whether they "get together" would be tough to prove. That said, the fact remains that the NYT suppressed it, Eli Lake tried to suppress it, and CNN is currently suppressing it.

Not disputable, really.

Just now, zulu1128 said:

Whether they "get together" would be tough to prove. That said, the fact remains that the NYT suppressed it, Eli Lake tried to suppress it, and CNN is currently suppressing it.

Not disputable, really.

how does a news media surpass news? 

and why? to not sell papers or achieve ratings? 

and I found the story in the Times in one second when I looked just now because of this post. 

The dreaded MSNBC spent 3 hours on it this morning. How hidden. 

God Bless

6 minutes ago, noonereal said:

and I found the story in the Times in one second when I looked just now because of this post. 

God Bless

9_9

4 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

Not disputable, really.

Cernovich says that the white house counsel sees Rice's name on the data log accessing the information. Was she the only person that accessed the information? Where is the proof that she is definitively the one that unmasked the names? 

Perhaps they want more proof than the pizza gate propagator's word for it before running the story. 

9 minutes ago, noonereal said:

God Bless

"suppress"

It's not a tough one.

• Like 1

Anyone here ever hear of "Journolist"?

Nooner?

From Wikipedia to keep it short and quick:  

JournoList (sometimes referred to as the J-List)[1] was a private Google Groups forum for discussing politics and the news media with 400 "left-leaning"[2] journalists, academics and others. Ezra Klein created the online forum in February 2007 while blogging at The American Prospect and shut it down on June 25, 2010 amid wider public exposure. Journalists later pointed out various off-color statements made by members of the list denigrating conservatives, as well as a seeming conspiracy to prop up then Presidential candidate Barack Obama. 

23 minutes ago, noonereal said:

I was a video, nooner.

Of Rice avoiding sniper fire on the tarmac while keeping her doctor and saving $2500.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Drummer61 said:

Actually, a Jewish NY times reporter named,I believe Habermann,knew about 2 days ago...The Dems are circling the wagons and will deny and deny..You watch..

Check out Don "More Tequila Shots Please" Lemon over at the Clinton News Network...

45 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Cernovich says that the white house counsel sees Rice's name on the data log accessing the information. Was she the only person that accessed the information? Where is the proof that she is definitively the one that unmasked the names? 

Perhaps they want more proof than the pizza gate propagator's word for it before running the story. 

Well, she's already admitted it, so...at least you can stop deflecting now. It was getting a little painful to watch, anyway.

• Like 3

Now she says she needed the names unmasked to do her job? WTF she was basically a manager not an analyst.

"From my direct experience dealing at this level, that is never done," retired U.S. Army Lt. Col. Tony Shaffer told Fox News. "The national security adviser is a manager position, not an analyst position. You have analysts in the intelligence community whose job is to sort through who is doing what with what. Susan Rice is a senior manager looking over the entire intelligence community. She should not have time to be unmasking individuals having conversations.”

2 hours ago, thc6795 said:

What final outcome? She made a statement then all hell broke loose so she dropped back played D. Deflect, deflect, deflect. Not like this was the first time for this lying bitch.

Regardless during that time she was front page news. CNN, MNBC,ABC,CBS,USA Today, NYT,WAP. Today not one mention of her by any of those honest reporting agencies. Nothing, zip, nada. Say what you will about FOX. Yes they are pro Trump, however they will give people like Juan Williams and Geraldo Rivera time to share their views.

The final outcome of him being courtmartialed, the final outcome of using him as trade fodder for the detainees.  Whatever you think her motivation was, it would not have changed those outcomes.

i could not careless about the media and who is and is not reporting what.  I've said it a hundred times, they will all print whatever their bases what to hear or what is profitable.  So knowing that, I don't place faith in what is reported.  Not sure what else needs to be said about media.

4 hours ago, zulu1128 said:

Well, she's already admitted it, so...at least you can stop deflecting now. It was getting a little painful to watch, anyway.

I'm glad that she did come out and admit it then. I still don't blame some of the news sources not reporting on it without knowing for sure, simply due to the person who originally broke the story. 

4 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Deny, deflect here it comes. Bottom line this is news worthy. If this would have been about Trump spying on Clinton/Obama, the reporter would be up for a Pulitzer Prize.

But this story is about the Obama administration spying on Russia, not Trump. I think the problem comes in because, as we know, some of Trump's peeps were all up in that Russia booty hole, and subsequently got caught up in surveillance intended for Russia. The president's people have already begun falling on swords over this stuff. Flynn gone and claiming he's got some whopper of a story to tell, and Sessions having to recuse himself from the investigation. 

Seriously, who is denying and deflecting? If we are being totally honest, isn't both sides denying and deflecting? Of course, if Rice came out and admitted being the person unmasking, that denial is gone. That just leaves president Trump still denying and deflecting as it pertains to this Russia stuff that his team is all caught up in. Open and active investigations into it from multiple angles, including a criminal investigation by the FBI. 

Whether the president knew anything about these conversations between his team and the Russians or not, I bet deep down on the inside, he wishes he could have back some of the stuff he said during the election. Like that time when he looked at the cameras and said, "Russia, if your watching, see if you can find Hillary's missing emails." Rooting for wikileaks to drop some new stuff on her. Stuff like that makes his already very complicated life as president, much more complicated. 

4 hours ago, Horsefly said:

The final outcome of him being courtmartialed, the final outcome of using him as trade fodder for the detainees.  Whatever you think her motivation was, it would not have changed those outcomes.

i could not careless about the media and who is and is not reporting what.  I've said it a hundred times, they will all print whatever their bases what to hear or what is profitable.  So knowing that, I don't place faith in what is reported.  Not sure what else needs to be said about media.

Actually Obama and staff was trying to make the shitbag Bergdahl a hero. Until the truth came out and went public then the back pedaling started. 

Last thing the govt wanted is one of our troops going AWOL to live with the goats  and it becoming public record. It would be  and was a PR nightmare. 

The bitch ( Bergdahl ) caused US soldier deaths and life changing injuries. He should be shot by firing squad. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Actually Obama and staff was trying to make the shitbag Bergdahl a hero. Until the truth came out and went public then the back pedaling started. 

Last thing the govt wanted is one of our troops going AWOL to live with the goats  and it becoming public record. It would be  and was a PR nightmare. 

The bitch ( Bergdahl ) caused US soldier deaths and life changing injuries. He should be shot by firing squad. 

I don't dispute that, when the truth came out they backpedaled, as they should.  If they didn't know the details of someone missing, they shouldn't come out and discredit or diminish them.

• Like 1