OT: Susan Rice

181pl

1 hour ago, zulu1128 said:

It's a little shocking that she looked into the camera and lied about it just 3 weeks ago, though. ;)

As I said in the other thread, both sides are flirting with biting off a bigger bite of the shit sandwich than they can handle.

As ALL DEMS do, she didn't think she did anything wrong! How else can you explain a PH.D. matter of factly, saying on camera, that her party spied on Trump?

54 minutes ago, Drummer61 said:

Nothing is to radical for her... Is not she the one, who on national TV,said that a video was the reason for tha attack in Benghazi ????    She lied like a rug and those of her ilk knew it....No, she's a bad one imo..

At the risk of sounding a tad RACIST!:) Does anyone ELSE see the common denominator to the shenanigans in the Obana Administration?(ERIC HOLDER, SUSAN RICE, and LORETTA LYNCH, et al.)

7 minutes ago, ORabidOne said:

At the risk of sounding a tad RACIST!:) Does anyone ELSE see the common denominator to the shenanigans in the Obana Administration?(ERIC HOLDER, SUSAN RICE, and LORETTA LYNCH, et al.)

Funny you caring about sounding racist.

I will agree with you Rab if the shoe was on the other foot and it would have been Trump secretly investigating Killiar or Obama shit would have hit the fan. The Libs would be having a fit.

• Like 2

Typical series of events when Trump says something shocking.  Bipartisan whining and gnashing of teeth ensues, and everyone laments how he is foolish, lunatic whatever.  Few weeks pass and slowly it leaks out that, oh by the way, he was essentially correct.  And then the bipartisan establishment will proceed to insist that he really was wrong, until Trump lets some other uncomfortable truth slip.  And the cycle repeats.  

• Like 2

7 hours ago, ORabidOne said:

You are sounding racist.  Please stick to something you know even less about like High School Football.

Thank you in advance.

-The Comish

9 hours ago, Bormio said:

Typical series of events when Trump says something shocking.  Bipartisan whining and gnashing of teeth ensues, and everyone laments how he is foolish, lunatic whatever.  Few weeks pass and slowly it leaks out that, oh by the way, he was essentially correct.  And then the bipartisan establishment will proceed to insist that he really was wrong, until Trump lets some other uncomfortable truth slip.  And the cycle repeats.  

I knew this would happen.

It's rather sad but to be expected.

people make anything fit  their want

kind of a scary place, this planet earth

with so many people running around...

11 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Bernie doesn't even use Russian dressing....on his organic salad.

Rufus>>

I can't get over the explosion in organic foods even if I am not surprised

why someone thinks lettuce is healthier when grown in a warehouse under artificial light, I'll never understand

47 minutes ago, noonereal said:

why someone thinks lettuce is healthier when grown in a warehouse under artificial light, I'll never understand

Nothing but a hoax to get dumb people to pay more money.

• Like 2

I think that foreign government entities are likely always being surveilled. If you are communicating with them, you too are being surveilled, albeit indirectly.

If I'm a government official, I'm pretty certain that someone is listening when I'm talking to adversarial countries' officials. Probably being surveilled by multiple organizations from multiple countries at that. 

How any of that equivocates to "Obama wire tapped me at Trump Tower", I'll never understand. Twisted logic I guess. Breitbart thinking for people I suppose.

The unmasking of various people doesn't even violate laws as long as it's only being shared with people with the proper clearances. The dropping of these names into the public sector is, however, very troublesome. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, noonereal said:

It isn't the fact that it was grown in THAT manner that is attracting people to it. It is what isn't present that attracts people. Man-made chemicals. 

Personally, I'm not going out of my way to buy organic, but, I can see the attraction to trying to avoid supporting chemical companies that are making dangerous chemicals that harm nature and the environment in general.

1 hour ago, aZjimbo said:

Sorry comish but rab is spot on.

He's only spot on to the less intelligent like yourself.   Skin color is not the pathology to alleged unethical behavior.  There are many examples of a string of questionable behavior committed by white politicians and I don't see you and your troglodyte friend, Rab, running around and attributing it to being white.  

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

He's only spot on to the less intelligent like yourself.   Skin color is not the pathology to alleged unethical behavior.  There are many examples of a string of questionable behavior committed by white politicians and I don't see you and your troglodyte friend, Rab, running around and attributing it to being white.  

Sounds like I hit a nerve. Sorry but I think rab was correct in this instance. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

He's just ignorant 

I Thank God this ignorant racist doesn't represent all white peoples, just himself 

• Like 1