OT: Susan Rice

181pl

13 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I rarely respond to you as it is, but you say a lot of dumb stuff that I let go unchallenged.  This just happened to not be one of those times.

We'll just agree to disagree. Please feel free in the future not to respond. It might help your blood pressure. 

1 hour ago, HawgGoneIt said:

It isn't the fact that it was grown in THAT manner that is attracting people to it. It is what isn't present that attracts people. Man-made chemicals. 

Personally, I'm not going out of my way to buy organic, but, I can see the attraction to trying to avoid supporting chemical companies that are making dangerous chemicals that harm nature and the environment in general.

Trust me I know.

It's all image. That WAS my point. 

If I put a pic of a beautifully manicured lettuce field, blue sky bright sunlight,  on a package and a warehouse shot on another.... 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, The Comish said:

You are sounding racist.  Please stick to something you know even less about like High School Football.

Thank you in advance.

-The Comish

Of course he is sounding racist; he's correct in his assertion and the only way out is for "others" to call him racist and try to deflect what is actually happening.  Its a great tactic by the losing party, I mean the liberal shit pile of so-called politicians and their lazy-ass, blind supporters who will be damned if their meal ticket of learned helplessness leaves the station without them.  

Funny not one mention of Rice in CNN. Not Susan Rice, not chicken fried rice not shrimp fried rice. Nothing pertaining to rice at all.

CNN found it more important to report on:

2 brands pull ads from The O'Reilly Factor

Accuser: O'Reilly needs Tinder

Reports: Gay men go missing in Chechnya

Right from CNN front page. Susan Rice name is not mentioned anywhere.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Funny not one mention of Rice in CNN. Not Susan Rice, not chicken fried rice not shrimp fried rice. Nothing pertaining to rice at all.

CNN found it more important to report on:

2 brands pull ads from The O'Reilly Factor

Accuser: O'Reilly needs Tinder

Reports: Gay men go missing in Chechnya

Right from CNN front page. Susan Rice name is not mentioned anywhere.

tell me again how you are a centrist not a wing nut

thanks

38 minutes ago, sausmann9 said:

Of course he is sounding racist; he's correct in his assertion and the only way out is for "others" to call him racist and try to deflect what is actually happening.  Its a great tactic by the losing party, I mean the liberal shit pile of so-called politicians and their lazy-ass, blind supporters who will be damned if their meal ticket of learned helplessness leaves the station without them.  

liberals are lazy are they? conversely conservatives are industrious, implied.

as long as people talk like this, no progress can be made, no conversation can be had

• Like 2

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

tell me again how you are a centrist not a wing nut

thanks

I don't need to tell you anything. Im sure this is nothing to you. You find it easier to believe Trump is in bed with Putin, then to believe Obama and his cronies did everything possible to undermine Trump. Anyone who doesn't agree with the mighty nor is wrong.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, noonereal said:

liberals are lazy are they? conversely conservatives are industrious, implied.

as long as people talk like this, no progress can be made, no conversation can be had

Yep agreed, that's why its important for us not to invite all to the table since its a waste of time and for all the fools to now step aside so the actual productive members of our country can finally make some positive things happen once again.  I guess its also why there is a "nuclear option" for bypassing the stagnant piles who remain focused on NOT letting our country move forward.

1 hour ago, zulu1128 said:

In a Socking Turn of Events....CNN is actively trying to squash the story.

I understand you can add the following stalwarts of objective, non-partisan journalism who are trying to either squash or minimize the scandal:

WaPo

NYT

ABC (where, shockingly, Rice's husband works)

3 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/06/politics/rice-cnn-interview/

My friend was paralyzed from head injury while searching for the scumbag  Bergdahl after he went AWOL. Yet she says he served with honor. What a joke. 

Read the whole damn thing.  in the very first paragraph she mentioned she was only referring to his enlistment and service to the country. Not based on the events and his awol.  It's right there!  

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Read the whole damn thing.  in the very first paragraph she mentioned she was only referring to his enlistment and service to the country. Not based on the events and his awol.  It's right there!  

Why did she say anything is the point? It was already a fact that he had deserted. The only reason to say anything is to defend the trade for the 5 known terrorists who were released for his sorry ass. You cant honestly think this was a good thing bell?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

Why did she say anything is the point? It was already a fact that he had deserted. The only reason to say anything is to defend the trade for the 5 non terrorists who were released for his sorry ass. You cant honestly think this was a good thing bell?

Her actions had no consequence to the final outcome.  And my point is her statement was mischaracterized.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Her actions had no consequence to the final outcome.  And my point is her statement was mischaracterized.

What final outcome? She made a statement then all hell broke loose so she dropped back played D. Deflect, deflect, deflect. Not like this was the first time for this lying bitch.

Regardless during that time she was front page news. CNN, MNBC,ABC,CBS,USA Today, NYT,WAP. Today not one mention of her by any of those honest reporting agencies. Nothing, zip, nada. Say what you will about FOX. Yes they are pro Trump, however they will give people like Juan Williams and Geraldo Rivera time to share their views.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

CNN refuses to report on Rice saying there is no proof? Where is the proof that Trump was in collusion with the Russians? Frigging hypocrites. Again let this in any way been about Trump they would have crucified him.

CNN host refuses to report on Rice: We won't 'aid and abet' a diversion

There is a difference here. The report on Rice comes from a far far right conspiracy theorist that sometimes contributes to Breitbart. A guy that is often proven wrong and rarely ever sources his information. I'll find and source his name shortly with an edit to this post as I can't remember it right now.

There is in fact an active investigation into the Trump campaign that can be sourced to legitimate organizations like the FBI and the Senate. Notice I left out the house investigation. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

There is a difference here. The report on Rice comes from a far far right conspiracy theorist that sometimes contributes to Breitbart. A guy that is often proven wrong and rarely ever sources his information. I'll find and source his name shortly with an edit to this post as I can't remember it right now.

There is in fact an active investigation into the Trump campaign that can be sourced to legitimate organizations like the FBI and the Senate. Notice I left out the house investigation. 

Again where is the proof that TRUMP is in collusion with the Russians? All those agencies you mentioned said there was no proof that the Russians helped Trump steel the election. Those same agencies have said that a law was broken by releasing the names that where unmasked and were looking into who unmasked those people and why.

Again it is so easy to say Trump and Putin are in bed but this is not news worthy. All it is, is another conspiracy by the Cons. Funny when you don't agree with the Libs you're either a racist or a conspiracy loon.

Bottom line if this would have been Trump and his people spying on Clinton or Obama this would be front page news and you know it.

9 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

His story was confirmed by Bloomberg...one of the leading "Never Trump" outlets, and has since been confirmed by pretty much everyone. The most disturbing part was the fact that the NYT had been sitting on the story with no intention of running it.

The narrative is now "Yeah, she did it, but it wasn't illegal and it's just a diversion from the #scaryrussians."

• Like 2

Just now, thc6795 said:

Again where is the proof that TRUMP is in collusion with the Russians? All those agencies you mentioned said there was no proof that the Russians helped Trump steel the election. Those same agencies have said that a law was broken by releasing the names that where unmasked and were looking into who unmasked those people and why.

Again it is so easy to say Trump and Putin are in bed but this is not news worthy. All it is, is another conspiracy by the left. Funny when you don't agree with the right you're either a racist or a conspiracy loon.

Bottom line if this would have been Trump and his people spying on Clinton or Obama this would be front page news and you know it.

Has CNN claimed he was in bed definitively or are they just reporting what they do know, as in "so and so" has been added to the investigation and etc.? 

I honestly don't know because I don't watch it.

If they are saying that there is definitely a Trump connection without sourcing it then they are no better than Mike Cernovich (pizza gate propagator) and The Medium.

https://medium.com/@Cernovich/susan-rice-requested-unmasking-of-incoming-trump-administration-officials-30085b5cff16

2 hours ago, thc6795 said:

I don't need to tell you anything. Im sure this is nothing to you. You find it easier to believe Trump is in bed with Putin, then to believe Obama and his cronies did everything possible to undermine Trump. Anyone who doesn't agree with the mighty nor is wrong.

no, I find it easier to believe that you are a right wing nut than a centrist that is rational in approach

You sell yourself as a moderate, independent, whatever. But all your slang and biases goes one way. 

My post did not speak to the thread, it spoke to you.

2 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Be careful the mighty nor will call you a wing nut

so it's reasonable to think a media outlet is actively down playing a story? 

scared paranoid dolts, the lot of ya

BTW, I am not defending Obie or Rice. But you guys are too wound up in the game being played with you by your owners to know that.