Texas High School Facilties

10 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

a bit behind.... we should be ready to go in Dec as opposed to Aug

on another note... SOC's class of 2023 looks REALLY good

I think they will make some noise this year, very solid in the trenches.  

Looking forward to hearing about the 2023 class this season. Would be nice if DISD can bring home a FB title. 

• Thanks 1

Well as Texans we know this could reach 100 plus pages just from the Dallas areas  so why bother.....Let the little States have a shot and play catch up.

Just kidding of course. I could post about Lake Travis's  million dollar plus weight room built in about 2006. The biggest in the country at 9000 plus square feet,colleges &  pros did not have that, not even close .I heard they are redoing it with all new equipment should be done this month. When they build a new HS on about 240 acres down the road in a few years watch out the old one will be a jr high hell the middle schools have artificial turf. I will let this guy explain it from 2011.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/texas-high-school-4-5m-222400273--nfl.html

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

Nothing about Mayfield going ham on Texas yet???

Im shocked...

I can understand mayfield stoking the UT/OU rivalry fire when he was in COLLEGE, but to do it now that he's in the NFL?   It's a little silly to me.   He's only pissed at UT b/c they didn't recruit him. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Horsefly said:

I can understand mayfield stoking the UT/OU rivalry fire when he was in COLLEGE, but to do it now that he's in the NFL?   It's a little silly to me.   He's only pissed at UT b/c they didn't recruit him. 

Or could it be the LT/Westlake rivalry?

Or that Sam had family connections at UT?

Who knows?

He does have a point though.  People were on Texas's nuts when they beat ND a couple years back.

10 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

Who knows?

He does have a point though.  People were on Texas's nuts when they beat ND a couple years back.

He should focus more on Cleveland. 

True, his beef could be LT vs Westlake.  That rivalry is intense.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 hours ago, Horsefly said:

I think they will make some noise this year, very solid in the trenches.  

Looking forward to hearing about the 2023 class this season. Would be nice if DISD can bring home a FB title. 

apparently some kids believe this is the year for SOC as well... they got a lineman from Dunne and Lancaster's starting QB transferred to SOC as well

3 minutes ago, SOCIntellectualProperty said:

apparently some kids believe this is the year for SOC as well... they got a lineman from Dunne and Lancaster's starting QB transferred to SOC as well

Coach Todd (his interview starts at 6:45 mark) was quoted as saying his OL/DL will be much improved.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, FootballGuy said:

Sorry to get off topic fellas, but how's allen supposed to look this year? Are they in a rebuilding mode or what? 

They are reloading.  Will be young, but I expect by the time the playoffs roll around they will be stout. I hear they have another great ‘22/‘23 class coming up. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Frosty4024 said:

Who knows?

He clearly hates Westlake.  Dude in the NFL and still humping LT vs. WL.  That's golden.  By the way you heard it here 1st the HORNS will beat the Sooners by 10 pts.    

15 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Mayfield is the only walk on to ever win a Heisman & be #1 in a Draft....yep he was piss!