Best Sandwich in Every U.S. State

RedZone

Really glad I don't have to eat sandwiches in a lot of these states......Pimento Cheese Sandwich?.....get out of here with Pimento Cheese, what is that?. 😄

https://www.farandwide.com/s/best-sandwich-every-us-state-f803764269e84ddc?utm_campaign=bestsandwich-d4f99a32af684644&utm_source=twi&utm_medium=cpc&utm_content=678761

Louisiana - Oyster Po' Boy

7a0b53ca538246269e1986f71c6ab851.jpg

23 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Why don't they just give them away?  xD

I'm just messing with you.

I'll try one...... one day.

Where do you buy that stuff at?

The Masters certainly could give it away. The last thing they need is money. There are certainly better sandwiches out there but you can't beat buying a sandwich and a beer for under $5 at the Masters. 😎 

• Like 1

You can get just about any type po-boy/sandwich you want in NOLA, but the headliner is probably the Muffuletta...for the visitors anyways. It's an easy eat.

I get the oyster po-boy for "Louisiana" though...easily could have been shrimp or hot sausage...

15 minutes ago, 1DayPGA said:

but you can't beat buying a sandwich and a beer for under $5 at the Masters. 😎 

I have to agree with that....

Never knew pimento cheese sandwiches and beer was a great combo....l'm not a big golfer though.

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

I have to agree with that....

Never knew pimento cheese sandwiches and beer was a great combo....l'm not a big golfer though.

On a hot day better with an Iced Tea. But that will set you back a $1.50. 😀

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cat_Scratch said:

I grew up on Itlian Hogies and home made po-boys.

Breakfast sammich was the Fried Bologna and Egg on toast, gotta go sandwich.

In Florida I thought it would be the Sloppy Joe like in the Keys... But the Cubano is popular everwhere where I live and south.

Nothing could beat my uncles Homemade slow cooked BBQ Brisket and Rib Sandwich... with Pepper jack. Man... It was great... 

• Like 1

On 6/26/2019 at 1:34 PM, 1DayPGA said:

You haven't lived til you've had a Pimento Cheese sammie at the Masters.  And they are only a $1.501091370254_PimentoCheese.jpg.e7a2956bcc53088bdf0daf064e70add9.jpg

No thanks......The Daytona Beach News-Journal sends long time sports columnist Ken Willis to the Masters every year. He's done a column or two on the buck and a half Chez sammie's. Big Ken wolf's them down with a few cold one's. To each his own...  :) 

• Haha 1

On 6/26/2019 at 2:47 PM, RedZone said:

You can get just about any type po-boy/sandwich you want in NOLA, but the headliner is probably the Muffuletta...for the visitors anyways. It's an easy eat.

I get the oyster po-boy for "Louisiana" though...easily could have been shrimp or hot sausage...

I've been there...and had that sandwich. Great old market !  But give me a warm New Orlean's beignet anytime....now that's heaven  

• Like 2

On 6/26/2019 at 11:13 PM, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

Nothing could beat my uncles Homemade slow cooked BBQ Brisket and Rib Sandwich... with Pepper jack. Man... It was great... 

Just got off my Roof from repairing the Hail Damage from last month and I see this from Sting. Dang it man... I've been wantin BBQ all day and now I really want BBQ... Sonny's here I come... 😄

On 6/26/2019 at 9:20 PM, Cat_Scratch said:

I grew up on Itlian Hogies and home made po-boys.

Breakfast sammich was the Fried Bologna and Egg on toast, gotta go sandwich.

In Florida I thought it would be the Sloppy Joe like in the Keys... But the Cubano is popular everwhere where I live and south.

The Cuban HAS to be the winner in Florida !!!!!

Rufus>>