Latino Pastors: Border Facilities Were Humane, Not Concentration Camps

NorCalRuss

king trump's plan was to build a gigantic wall that Mexico was supposed to pay for and that was the only plan. When that plan failed badly it's been one disaster after another.

We are now paying for the gigantic wall and immigration is worse than it's ever been.

Thanks donald. 

19 minutes ago, Scottdale said:

If you are interested, here are some words from the boss.

“Today, U.S. Customs and Border Protection was made aware of disturbing social media activity hosted on a private Facebook group that may include a number of CBP employees. CBP immediately informed DHS Office of the Inspector General and initiated an investigation.”

In another statement on CBP’s website, Border Patrol chief Carla Provost called the posts “completely inappropriate and contrary to the honor and integrity I see—and expect—from our agents day in and day out.” She said employees who violated CBP “standards of conduct” will be held accountable.

Hope this helps

It really doesn’t help, SaltyScott...since that’s not even the topic of my post. 

The topic is AOC’s specific accusations of physical mistreatment by CBP officers. 

Carry on talking to yourself. xD

4 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

Should we build facilities that house couple hundred thousand people at a time? 

How good should those facilities be... 

How much American Tax payer money should we spend on this? 

I guess my living condition in the military would be considered deplorable, maybe I can file a lawsuit against the government? 

These detainees are eating better than I did a lot of time during my service. 

Maybe we can agree that if we're going to take children into custody, then we need to make sure that they're treated well for the duration of their detainment. To say that isn't to say whether or not they're being treated well now. But since the sources disagree, it's something to be concerned about. 

Your living condition in the military isn't analogous because you consented to those conditions when you signed up; that was part of the deal you made as an adult. The children of migrants aren't capable of giving informed consent. Their case is different. 

I appreciate your military service by the way. I didn't know that you had served our country. I think that's something to be proud of. 

• Like 2

https://www.opb.org/news/article/drivers-license-undocumented-immigrants-oregon/

Oregon is the  next state to give illegals drivers licenses. I don’t use the term undocumented immigrants. That’s garbage.

And it’s worse..... despite the will of the people who voted against this in their state, the communist governor said fuck you, we’re doing it anyway. The same state where the mayor of Portland handcuffed their own officers to crack down on antifa members last week. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.governing.com/topics/elections/gov-oregon-undocumented-immigrant-drivers-license-ballot.html%3fAMP

The communists from California have invaded Oregon and hijacked the state. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

Maybe we can agree that if we're going to take children into custody, then we need to make sure that they're treated well for the duration of their detainment. To say that isn't to say whether or not they're being treated well now. But since the sources disagree, it's something to be concerned about. 

Your living condition in the military isn't analogous because you consented to those conditions when you signed up; that was part of the deal you made as an adult. The children of migrants aren't capable of giving informed consent. Their case is different. 

I appreciate your military service by the way. I didn't know that you had served our country. I think that's something to be proud of. 

These people have a roof over their head, getting clothed, getting fed, getting healthcare, etc, all free on our dime... So, they are being treated much better than where they came from. 

How about this...

Explain how we are suppose to house over 100k illegals a month, that’s over 1 million a year....

How are we suppose to feed over 100k illegals a month 3 times a day...

Estimate some logistics here on how this should be done  

Build a 100k room “border hotel”, hire another 1000 people to service these illegals or fake asylum seekers? 

Maybe we can build a “border hotel” down the border. It will be the longest hotel in the world with revolving doors on each side to come in and out whenever. We can call it Trump hotel so no brown skin person would want to stay there. Problem solved  

6 minutes ago, Scottdale said:

As opposed to you making up stories you know are false? Lying by omission? And being gullible to the extent of looking like a fool 7 days a week? Expand your intellectual base.

I didn’t make up anything, weirdo. 

Unlike you, who makes up imaginary internet friends to talk to. xD

carry on. 

On 7/3/2019 at 4:47 AM, Horsefly said:

I like to use the more neutral NPR (been listening to them for over 30 years) as a source and avoid as much as possible the partisan rags like the dailywire, CNN, foxnews, etc.

the DHS inspector general thinks the situation is much more dire than your “Latino” pastors

https://www.npr.org/2019/07/02/738179391/dhs-inspector-general-finds-dangerous-overcrowding-in-border-patrol-facilities 

PBS and their report on the conditions at the border. 

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/what-its-like-inside-u-s-facilities-where-migrants-are-being-held#audio

good call on NPR but PBS has gone the way of political preference...

used to be good...now not so much...

just sayin'

49 minutes ago, RedZone said:

king trump's top immigration adviser..

Loud mouth with absolutely zero experience in anything......welcome to crisis!

stephenmiller.jpg

NOT ONE wing nut can tell us why stephen miller still has a job....and lives in king trump's ear.

king trump has just about fired everyone else concerning immigration or they have QUIT.

What's SO special about stephen miller? Own him and quit your bitching, making excuses, and blaming everyone else.

Have some freakin accountability......

2 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

These people have a roof over their head, getting clothed, getting fed, getting healthcare, etc, all free on our dime... So, they are being treated much better than where they came from. 

How about this...

Explain how we are suppose to house over 100k illegals a month, that’s over 1 million a year....

How are we suppose to feed over 100k illegals a month 3 times a day...

Estimate some logistics here on how this should be done  

Build a 100k room “border hotel”, hire another 1000 people to service these illegals or fake asylum seekers? 

Maybe we can build a “border hotel” down the border. It will be the longest hotel in the world with revolving doors on each side to come in and out whenever. We can call it Trump hotel so no brown skin person would want to stay there. Problem solved  

We could build border hotels like we build prisons in California, but I don't think that would solve anything.

I suspect that any real, long-term solution to the problem of immigration will be complex and will involve more than building things. 

28 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

And you’re a racist pig. Call anyone a N....r lately?

Teach your inbred kids how to be a racist also?

EFB7E151-EA8B-4FD7-ADC8-B5DC4F14938B.gif

So you couldn't answer the question, mtnjohn.

That's always been your MO....say stupid stuff, get called on it...... then go 4th grader...same mtnjohn!

6 minutes ago, RedZone said:

So you couldn't answer the question, mtnjohn.

That's always been your MO....say stupid stuff, get called on it...... then go 4th grader...same mtnjohn!

You didn’t answer questions either. 

Who you been calling N....r?

We all know you like doing that “when needed”. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, RedZone said:

king trump's top immigration adviser..

Loud mouth with absolutely zero experience in anything......welcome to crisis!

stephenmiller.jpg

He looks too much like Joseph Goebbels, another bookish nerd who became enamored of politics and who attached himself to a powerful politician.

I can't hold that against him though.

16 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

We could build border hotels like we build prisons in California, but I don't think that would solve anything.

I suspect that any real, long-term solution to the problem of immigration will be complex and will involve more than building things. 

That would take many many billions of dollars to build multiple facilities like such. 

Biggest capacity facility in US is about 20k that cost 7-800 million a year to run... This is multi location numbers from LA.

Just saying, I don’t see why we should spend this much money on this issue and doubt it would work anyway.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Who you been calling N....r?

Why don't you keep us all posted.

That's your job, right?

If you aren't bitching about immigration, you are bitching about 20 other things.........do you NOT have anyone at home to bitch at?

What a freakin life you have...

31 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

He looks too much like Joseph Goebbels,

You are one of the smarter people at this forum. How does a guy like stephen miller survive in Washington? Everything he touches turns into chaos and confusion. Is that his game?....to keep it all going for king trump? 

stephen miller could really be Goebbels. .....133 lbs of hate and much forehead.

e29e0oz5018fz5.jpg

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, RedZone said:

You are one of the smarter people at this forum. How does a guy like stephen miller survive in Washington? Everything he touches turns into chaos and confusion. Is that his game?....to keep it all going for king trump? 

stephen miller could really be Goebbels. .....133 lbs of hate and much forehead.

e29e0oz5018fz5.jpg

Is this your daddy? Or do you know who that is?

25 minutes ago, concha said:

ChipTard the Fukwit rockin' Godwin's Law. 🤣

In response to criticisms from the right, Godwin himself has said publicly that the term "concentration camp" is appropriate for the facilities in which migrants are being detained. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/sfmnemonic/status/1141125878874877953

Another fukwit, I guess. 

5 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

In response to criticisms from the right, Godwin himself has said publicly that the term "concentration camp" is appropriate for the facilities in which migrants are being detained. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/sfmnemonic/status/1141125878874877953

Another fukwit, I guess. 

By pure dictionary definition, sure. 

And if you check all intellectual honesty at the door and ignore the leftist penchant for calling anything to the right of Bernie Sanders "Hitler" or "Nazi". Nobody with a measurable IQ is fooled by that BS. 

👍

• Thanks 1