Latino Pastors: Border Facilities Were Humane, Not Concentration Camps

NorCalRuss

1 hour ago, RedZone said:

You are one of the smarter people at this forum. How does a guy like stephen miller survive in Washington? Everything he touches turns into chaos and confusion. Is that his game?....to keep it all going for king trump? 

[...]

My guess is that it's possible to be smart without being good and that people like that are a commodity in Washington where virtue isn't valued. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, concha said:

By pure dictionary definition, sure. 

And if you check all intellectual honesty at the door and ignore the leftist penchant for calling anything to the right of Bernie Sanders "Hitler" or "Nazi". Nobody with a measurable IQ is fooled by that BS. 

👍

But just because it's strictly correct to call them "concentration camps" shouldn't prevent people on the right from expressing outrage when people on the left use that term, because people on the right are involved in the very same ritual of wasted energy. 

2 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

My guess is that it's possible to be smart without being good and that people like that are a commodity in Washington where virtue isn't valued. 

You realize you're talking to the guy who calls an American vet a n****r and has never felt the slightest compunction to apologize.  🤣

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

But just because it's strictly correct to call them "concentration camps" shouldn't prevent people on the right from expressing outrage when people on the left use that term, because people on the right are involved in the very same ritual of wasted energy. 

Do tell. 

2 minutes ago, concha said:

You realize you're talking to the guy who calls an American vet a n****r and has never felt the slightest compunction to apologize.  🤣

And you realize that you're talking to him also, right? 

These posts are public, for everyone to read. 

And I don't know the details of that event, but I'm pretty sure that @DevilDog knows that I don't condone that kind of shit. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

We could build border hotels

Yea sure, maybe a ritz Carlton for the illegals? Perhaps A  Racket ball court, gym, maybe a sauna if it’s in the budget. Anything to keep them comfortable before they come here and suck our welfare system dry. 

Good idea. 

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

9 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

It's now about ME and NOT stephen miller....typical crying concha.

WING NUT will just NOT talk about this guy.........stephen miller's only friends in Washington are king trump and jellyanne conway.

kellyanne-conway-stephen-miller-09f60ad8f3e58434.jpg

2 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

And I don't know the details of that event, but I'm pretty sure that @DevilDog knows that I don't condone that kind of shit. 

I am confident that you don't.  But I will say this the guys on the right are the ones that never let that B.S. pass and make sure it's not forgotten.  I truly believe because of their incessant reminders is the main reason it has not been used again.   That would be @zulu1128 @concha @Nolebull813  and my other two warriors one a Marine @thc6795 and the other a Soldier @NorCalRuss>  I have had disagreements with them on several occasions and not once have one of them ever been disrespectful in disagreement including THE knucklehead Concha calling me Moron 🤣    Once you call me a  Ni##er You can never ever address me in any fashion on any subject and expect civility from me.  You and I along with @Troll and @ohio have had the most direct debates even away from this board and never were either of You disrespectful.  What's even more revealing I have had more private conversations with the guys from the Right than the liberal ones.  That's a fact.  By the way no one that knows me will ever think or form the opinion that I am a Nigg##.    

2 hours ago, concha said:

It is quite Ironic that the guys that lean to the Right are the most fervent about that incident.  i will say this without a doubt people that lean to the Right respect the Military more than those that lean to the left.   The State of Texas has blessed this old Marine more than I could ever imagine.   I appreciate those of You that stand on that conviction.  

Semper Fidelis. 

• Like 5

11 hours ago, Belly Bob said:

Here are the details. He called my brother a N---r. He said it was appropriate at the time. The guy is a fucking loser racist pig. I hope one day to meet his bitch ass and skull-fuck the life out of him. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

Just now, thc6795 said:

one day cunt you will find out. 

one day stephen miller will get laid too......

Let me know when it happens, ok pops.

You still living in that big hat trailer park....I noticed your 1G plan must have kicked back in.

Don't waste it all on me. 😄

3 minutes ago, RedZone said:

one day stephen miller will get laid too......

Let me know when it happens, ok pops.

You still living in that big hat trailer park....I noticed your 1G plan must have kicked back in.

Don't waste it all on me. 😄

Glad I got your attention, your daughter's ass needs a break. Stay off of her. 

19 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Yea sure, maybe a ritz Carlton for the illegals? Perhaps A  Racket ball court, gym, maybe a sauna if it’s in the budget. Anything to keep them comfortable before they come here and suck our welfare system dry. 

Good idea. 

But I said that building border hotels wasn't a good idea.

It almost seems like you missed the point.