Latino Pastors: Border Facilities Were Humane, Not Concentration Camps

NorCalRuss

Anyone that compares anything we do to german concentration camps needs their head examined

AOC cant even back up her mouth. She gets invited to visit real concentration camps and she denies it. She is the perfect example of the failure of our education system in america 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

Plus she posts pix of her crying at an empty parking lot...delusional and beyond stupid.

FOUR MORE YEARS!!!

And the liberal clowns eat it up.

They try to portray that border patrol are a bunch of “angry white men” that hate brown skin. Haha

51% of BP are Hispanic or Latino.....

So..... Maybe Trump rounded up a shit load of brown skin men that hate their own like Nut does? 

E2E710F4-5971-4389-BDBA-8360214F788B.gif

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

I like to use the more neutral NPR (been listening to them for over 30 years) as a source and avoid as much as possible the partisan rags like the dailywire, CNN, foxnews, etc.

the DHS inspector general thinks the situation is much more dire than your “Latino” pastors

https://www.npr.org/2019/07/02/738179391/dhs-inspector-general-finds-dangerous-overcrowding-in-border-patrol-facilities 

PBS and their report on the conditions at the border. 

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/what-its-like-inside-u-s-facilities-where-migrants-are-being-held#audio

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Selective outrage from the left and NO outrage from the right.  The right doesn’t give a damn about human decency regardless of who is in office.  😂 

The only reason the left is even noticing it now is because of who’s in office. 🤷‍♂️

Anyone who thinks they suddenly “care” about the conditions vs simply scoring points on Drumpf is pretty obtuse. 

6 minutes ago, zulu1128 said:

The only reason the left is even noticing it now is because of who’s in office. 🤷‍♂️

Anyone who thinks they suddenly “care” about the conditions vs simply scoring points on Drumpf is pretty obtuse. 

Did you read my post?   I said “selective” outrage from the left and NO outrage from the right.  Neither trait is admirable in my view.

politics is well...politics.  They will do and say whatever is necessary to advance their party.  They BOTH are guilty of it.

2 hours ago, Horsefly said:

Did you read my post?   I said “selective” outrage from the left and NO outrage from the right.  Neither trait is admirable in my view.

politics is well...politics.  They will do and say whatever is necessary to advance their party.  They BOTH are guilty of it.

There is plenty of outrage from right. This is their main battle cry. Border security. 

I don't think they need 5 star accommodations at holding centers. 

Ever been to a county jail in America? Conditions are lot worse than this. I’m sure some prisons are worse also. 

So, let me ask this.... 

Majority of BP are Hispanic, do you think they’re treating these brown skin people horribly? 

Do you think the Latino pastors are Trump supporters so they have positive review? 

1 hour ago, NorCalRuss said:

There is plenty of outrage from right. This is their main battle cry. Border security. 

I don't think they need 5 star accommodations at holding centers. 

Ever been to a county jail in America? Conditions are lot worse than this. I’m sure some prisons are worse also. 

So, let me ask this.... 

Majority of BP are Hispanic, do you think they’re treating these brown skin people horribly? 

Do you think the Latino pastors are Trump supporters so they have positive review? 

I’m not talking border security I’m talking any human decency issues, the right is silent.  As long as the borders are clear from those unwanted they don’t care about the process 

Why would I care about out the pastors when I have  an actual, more comprehensive, inspection report? 

38 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I’m not talking border security I’m talking any human decency issues, the right is silent.  As long as the borders are clear from those unwanted they don’t care about the process 

Why would I care about out the pastors when I have  an actual, more comprehensive, inspection report? 

Does your comprehensive inspection report include detainees drinking out a toilet and say it’s a concentration camp? 

6 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

Does your comprehensive inspection report include detainees drinking out a toilet and say it’s a concentration camp? 

Saying they’re concentration camps is semantics.  The issue is it’s a mess down there.   

This shouldn’t be an argument over word choice, but the actual conditions, which are deplorable.  

I like to refer to the inspection, that’s why I posted it.  Those issues outlined need to be addressed.  

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Saying they’re concentration camps is semantics.  The issue is it’s a mess down there.   

This shouldn’t be an argument over word choice, but the actual conditions, which are deplorable.  

I like to refer to the inspection, that’s why I posted it.  Those issues outlined need to be addressed.  

Should we build facilities that house couple hundred thousand people at a time? 

How good should those facilities be... 

How much American Tax payer money should we spend on this? 

I guess my living condition in the military would be considered deplorable, maybe I can file a lawsuit against the government? 

These detainees are eating better than I did a lot of time during my service. 

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, concha said:

It's fascinating how the left rails against these facilities while at the same time refusing to increase funding and encouraging and enabling ever increasing flows of illegals. 

I would like to hear what the crazy left expects from the US govt. 

They want to spent billions of dollars to care for fake asylum claims detainees but don’t want to spend it on a wall to help prevent illegal immigration. 

The left hates America almost as much as Nut and Not hate white men. 

Just now, NorCalRuss said:

I would like to hear what the crazy left expects from the US govt. 

They want to spent billions of dollars to care for fake asylum claims detainees but don’t want to spend it on a wall to help prevent illegal immigration. 

The left hates America almost as much as Nut and Not hate white men. 

The intellectual dishonesty is colossal

They will claim to be for enforcing our laws, respecting our sovereignty etc.. 

And then they claim walls don't work while living in homes with walls, offer free shit on the backs of the American worker and - glaringly - establish sanctuary cities and states that wave a huge middle finger at the American citizen and American law. 

23 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

So a alt right "news" outlet finds latino pastors that dont agree with what the democratic Congress women found? The hell you say!!!

So you’re disregarding what this pastor says because you hate Trump. 

Maybe you should “look” into who this pastor is.... 

Typical liberal 

• Haha 1