W-T-F?!! Cops Asked To Leave Starbucks in Tempe AZ

Blueliner

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/07/06/infuriating-five-police-officers-reportedly-told-to-leave-local-starbucks-because-some-snowflake-felt-unsafe-n2549599

This is an absolute disgrace. A perfect example of the snowflake, PC, BS progressive agenda. I would have definitely had a complaint filed against me and subsequently fired for what I'da said to the patron following that request. But the cops would have been served their coffee.  Un-be-live-a-ble.😡

Thoughts?

• Sad 1

• Blueliner changed the title to W-T-F?!! Cops Asked To Leave Starbucks in Tempe AZ
57 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2019/07/06/infuriating-five-police-officers-reportedly-told-to-leave-local-starbucks-because-some-snowflake-felt-unsafe-n2549599

This is an absolute disgrace. A perfect example of the snowflake, PC, BS progressive agenda. I would have definitely had a complaint filed against me and subsequently fired for what I'da said to the patron following that request. But the cops would have been served their coffee.  Un-be-live-a-ble.😡

Thoughts?

I have no opinon as this link is complete and total horse shit. 

If you have a serious news source with the real story you can link I'd be glad to read it and let you know my opinion. 

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

My dad rest his soul was a 30-year NYPD veteran raising to the ranks of Captain. he started off patrolling the South Bronx with nothing but a billy club and believe me this was pre  Giuliani days. This is so sickeningI don't like Starbucks coffee anyway but my daughter loves it we will never step foot in another Starbucks again trust me.

• Thanks 3
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, noonereal said:

If you have a serious news source with the real story you can link I'd be glad to read it and let you know my opinion. 

Whatever, nor. Look it up. It's all over the news. This was just the first one I clicked on. ABC, NBC, Fox have all reported it. Are you really going to defend cops being asked to leave a coffee shop because some pussy was intimidated?

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Whatever, nor. Look it up. It's all over the news. This was just the first one I clicked on. ABC, NBC, Fox have all reported it. Are you really going to defend cops being asked to leave a coffee shop because some pussy was intimidated?

Lol  

How many of us WISHED we could have told the cops to leave, they totally ruin any buzz you might have.  Amazing somebody actually tried it.  

Seriously though, this is pretty damn weak.  Everybody should be treated with respect and the person who felt that uncomfortable should have left.  

• Like 3

4 hours ago, noonereal said:

Same bs attitude you always have. It must suck to be you... 

#Cryingliberalbaby

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Thoughts?

Your response is a little over the top, this was ONE patron that complained, but more importantly it’s the barista that held the cards as they were the one to approach the cops and asked them to leave.  Had THEY handled it differently this would not be making the news rounds. 

• Like 2

I'm curious what the patron was so concerned about. I bet that patron wouldn't feel uncomfortable if somebody came in at that moment tried to Rob Starbucks. maybe she felt uncomfortable or he felt uncomfortable because they were drunk or stoned or had drugs on them. That's the only thing I can think of. Did they fear police brutality the cops wearing body cams and everyone being able to filming on their phones?

On 7/7/2019 at 8:28 AM, Horsefly said:

Your response is a little over the top, this was ONE patron that complained, but more importantly it’s the barista that held the cards as they were the one to approach the cops and asked them to leave.  Had THEY handled it differently this would not be making the news rounds. 

Yes, agreed mostly barista's fault...

and considering how Starbucks management supports their Barista's (even when following company policy).....🙄

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, World Citizen said:

Lol  

How many of us WISHED we could have told the cops to leave, they totally ruin any buzz you might have.  Amazing somebody actually tried it.  

Seriously though, this is pretty damn weak.  Everybody should be treated with respect and the person who felt that uncomfortable should have left.  

Thank you. A voice of reason. 

1 hour ago, Horsefly said:

Morning HF. Thanks for the reply. Being a person who tries to see things from all sides, I sat and let your reply marinade a for a bit. Maybe it is a little bit too generalizing. Admittedly, I was pretty pissed when I read about it. That said, IMHO this is still a function of liberal influence, and is not an isolated incident. The fact that one person felt that they right to ask another to leave a coffee shop to satisfy their personal needs, and thought it was ok, is a big problem for me. And, again just one man's opinion, the previous administration's apparent ideals, and idiots like the former football player have a lot to do with this scenario taking place. I'm not surprised one bit that this happened and it angers/saddens me at the same time.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Morning HF. Thanks for the reply. Being a person who tries to see things from all sides, I sat and let your reply marinade a for a bit. Maybe it is a little bit too generalizing. Admittedly, I was pretty pissed when I read about it. That said, IMHO this is still a function of liberal influence, and is not an isolated incident. The fact that one person felt that they right to ask another to leave a coffee shop to satisfy their personal needs, and thought it was ok, is a big problem for me. And, again just one man's opinion, the previous administration's apparent ideals, and idiots like the former football player have a lot to do with this scenario taking place. I'm not surprised one bit that this happened and it angers/saddens me at the same time.

Great post!

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1