Clinton friend Jeffrey Epstein has been arrested

HSFBfan

4 minutes ago, Troll said:

No...Maybe that's the problem, I have not "followed" anything....and generally tend to make up my own mind....🤔

But apparently you missed the point.....really nothing to do with the border....

More to do with bemoaning being pigeonholed into the "demorat" category and claiming we're not all the same....

Then you immediately base your whole argument on grouping all the "righties" together....

No I didn't.  I said 'some'.  Slow down and read.

…. just like you think is unfair to do to you.

disappointed I had to explain that one....thought it was pretty obvious...

Can you "follow" that one?

I am disappointed as well

2 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

I saw nothing that confirmed what you said.  

Did you read about killing a child after the third trimester? Here is another article.

Virginia Governor Defends Letting Infants Die

January 30, 2019 12:03 PM
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

This morning on WTOP’s “Ask The Governor,” Virginia governor Ralph Northam defended the new abortion bill introduced by state Democrats this month, the Repeal Act, which would legalize abortion up to the point of birth.

The interviewer brought up Monday’s committee hearing, during which Democratic delegate Kathy Tran, the chief sponsor of the bill, stated that her legislation would allow a woman to receive an abortion even while she was going into labor. The host then asked Northam whether he supports the bill and asked him to explain Tran’s comment.

“This is why decisions such as this should be made by providers, physicians, and the mothers and fathers that are involved,” Northam said. “When we talk about third-trimester abortions, these are done with the consent of obviously the mother, with the consent of the physician — more than one physician, by the way — and it’s done in cases where there may be severe deformities. There may be a fetus that’s non-viable.”

Northam is either unaware of the specifics of the bill, or he’s lying about them. Tran’s legislation explicitly removes the current requirement that three physicians agree that a woman is in need of a late-term abortion. The new bill would require only the consent of the mother and of the physician performing the abortion. But he went on to say something even more heinous.

“If a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen,” he continued. “The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother.”

He added that he thinks the furor over the bill and Tran’s comments “was really blown out of proportion.”

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

No I do not know they are fleeing certain death. However I know 100% without a doubt that this morning at 4am I was in downtown FT worth feeding a homeless Marine and his family. He has a 3 yr old and a 3 month old. I know what this Marine did for this country, and he and many others like him are homeless. Before I worry about some guy and his family at the border Ill take care of Americans first.

BTW Gunny if you havent already joinf DFW devildogs on Facebook. 

My fault, I had assumed you had a heart big enough to have sympathy for more than a marine and his children.  Nice of you to help them, the world is better because of it.  All you have to do is extend that thought to include others.  You don't have to go and feed and shelter them but showing concern is enough.  Imo

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Did you read about killing a child after the third trimester? Here is another article.

Virginia Governor Defends Letting Infants Die

January 30, 2019 12:03 PM
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

This morning on WTOP’s “Ask The Governor,” Virginia governor Ralph Northam defended the new abortion bill introduced by state Democrats this month, the Repeal Act, which would legalize abortion up to the point of birth.

The interviewer brought up Monday’s committee hearing, during which Democratic delegate Kathy Tran, the chief sponsor of the bill, stated that her legislation would allow a woman to receive an abortion even while she was going into labor. The host then asked Northam whether he supports the bill and asked him to explain Tran’s comment.

“This is why decisions such as this should be made by providers, physicians, and the mothers and fathers that are involved,” Northam said. “When we talk about third-trimester abortions, these are done with the consent of obviously the mother, with the consent of the physician — more than one physician, by the way — and it’s done in cases where there may be severe deformities. There may be a fetus that’s non-viable.”

Northam is either unaware of the specifics of the bill, or he’s lying about them. Tran’s legislation explicitly removes the current requirement that three physicians agree that a woman is in need of a late-term abortion. The new bill would require only the consent of the mother and of the physician performing the abortion. But he went on to say something even more heinous.

“If a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen,” he continued. “The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that’s what the mother and the family desired, and then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother.”

He added that he thinks the furor over the bill and Tran’s comments “was really blown out of proportion.”

Sorry but I am not convinced that Fox and the National Review are being honest.  I will need to read the law.  I'll do a search later.  Got to go.

5 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

My fault, I had assumed you had a heart big enough to have sympathy for more than a marine and his children.  Nice of you to help them, the world is better because of it.  All you have to do is extend that thought to include others.  You don't have to go and feed and shelter them but showing concern is enough.  Imo

My point is we have enough homeless Americans that we do absolutely nothing for. Do you realize that these people at the border are being taken care of better BETTER then your fellow Americans? I cant accept that.   

• Like 3

2 hours ago, thc6795 said:

I find it disgusting when a DemoRat screams what about the kids. When they are for killing a baby if the baby is deformed at birth or the mother just changes her mind. Yes we care so much about the kids my ass. 

What about Republicans who scream "murder" in respect to abortion but who want to cut funding that would be used to provide poor children with healthcare? 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

No I do not know they are fleeing certain death. However I know 100% without a doubt that this morning at 4am I was in downtown FT worth feeding a homeless Marine and his family. He has a 3 yr old and a 3 month old. I know what this Marine did for this country, and he and many others like him are homeless. Before I worry about some guy and his family at the border Ill take care of Americans first.

BTW Gunny if you havent already joinf DFW devildogs on Facebook. 

What's the Republicans' position on how to solve the problem of homeless veterans and of homeless Americans in general?

Is it better than the Democrats' position?

1 minute ago, Belly Bob said:

What's the Republicans' position on how to solve the problem of homeless veterans and of homeless Americans in general?

Is it better than the Democrats' position?

Neither party has a friggin plan. They all don't care The only way any of them will ever give a shit is there is ever enough of them to impact an election. Like the did with the Black vote and now are doing with the Latino vote. 

One thing I will say is the VA has gotten a whole hell of a lot better today then it ever has been. But honestly I don't know it that is because of President Trump or not. When I say better I mean as far as appointments and being seen. As far as treatment it is the same. Feed you full of pills until you either kill yourself or become a junkie. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, World Citizen said:

Have you followed any of the topics about the border?  Some on here have expressed a willingness to go out and shoot people coming here seeking asylum.  I am assuming that they do not care about the kids.  Just an assumption based on their desire to murder innocent people.  Not every Republican obviously but I also do not remember Republicans going after those who said such things either.  With the exception of thc, as he has called out that kind of shit before.

I remember.

Abortion is murder and inconsistent with Christian values, but shooting unarmed illegal immigrants at the border would be some strange species of self-defense, perfectly consistent with the clearest teachings of Christ. 

That's why I keep coming back here. 

And that's why we all need to read the book about how liberalism is a mental disorder. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Neither party has a friggin plan. They all don't care The only way any of them will ever give a shit is there is ever enough of them to impact an election. Like the did with the Black vote and now are doing with the Latino vote. 

One thing I will say is the VA has gotten a whole hell of a lot better today then it ever has been. But honestly I don't know it that is because of President Trump or not. When I say better I mean as far as appointments and being seen. As far as treatment it is the same. Feed you full of pills until you either kill yourself or become a junkie. 

I know that when I was getting treated for cancer, I heard a lot of horror stories about the VA. A lady told me that her father went to the VA a few times complaining of stomach aches, and they kept dismissing it as nothing serious. He was eventually diagnosed with stomach cancer and was dead within months of his diagnosis. 

It's a shame. I'm happy to hear it's getting better, even if it's still not good. 

Can't speak for all the Lefty's but I would doubt very little of us (who are OK with a woman's choice) would be comfortable with any LATE FULL TERM abortion. Same as COMPLETE OPEN AND UNFETTERED BORDERS. They (immigrants) have to be stopped, checked, cataloged, and dealt with by people way smarter then me with ideas for some final solutions. Both parties must come to a rational and humane answer to this on going catastrophe. This message board poster doesn't have the answers, but we better hope something will work out. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

I know that when I was getting treated for cancer, I heard a lot of horror stories about the VA. A lady told me that her father went to the VA a few times complaining of stomach aches, and they kept dismissing it as nothing serious. He was eventually diagnosed with stomach cancer and was dead within months of his diagnosis. 

It's a shame. I'm happy to hear it's getting better, even if it's still not good. 

Yes I have heard the same horror stories. To be clear I can only talk about the VA hospitals Ive been seen in. Which were in CA , UT, and TX

Just now, dan in daytona said:

Can't speak for all the Lefty's but I would doubt very little of us (who are OK with a woman's choice) would be comfortable with any LATE FULL TERM abortion. Same as COMPLETE OPEN AND UNFETTERED BORDERS. They (immigrants) have to be stopped, checked, cataloged, and dealt with by people way smarter then me with ideas for some final solutions. Both parties must come to a rational and humane answer to this on going catastrophe. This message board poster doesn't have the answers, but we better hope something will work out. 

"Final solutions," Dan?

I think some of our members have come pretty close to articulating a Final Solution to the problem of ILLEGAL INVADERS.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

I dont believe all libs want that either however when I watched the last Dem debate the question asked was "raise your hand if you believe illegal immigrants should receive healthcare" everyone of them raised their hands. Now a few are back tracking and saying the didnt understand the question. Which is bullshit.  

3 minutes ago, Belly Bob said:

"Final solutions," Dan?

I think some of our members have come pretty close to articulating a Final Solution to the problem of ILLEGAL INVADERS.

Those that condone that bullshit are morons. Im not for open up a 50 cal on these people and wasting them. Im fine and have no problem whatsoever if they want to enter America the legal way. They way they are doing it now is bullshit and I agree with President Trump on the way he is currently handling this.

It is not a RepubliCON or a DemoRAT problem. It is an American problem. How fast do you think it will all die down once the election is over? When is the last time you heard Black Lives Matter?

None of them either party really gives a rats ass about any of us. Because of that I roll with President Trump. The press hates him, The RepubliCONS hate him and the DemoRATS hate him. He must be doing something right. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

No American politician today running for office or reelection would dare question or refuse funding for any VA program properly put forth in a humane way.  Not to do so is instant non-electable death. My wife is a 20 year VA nurse who works in an outpatient clinic. The squeaky wheel gets the grease..$$$.      

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

I dont believe all libs want that either however when I watched the last Dem debate the question asked was "raise your hand if you believe illegal immigrants should receive healthcare" everyone of them raised their hands. Now a few are back tracking and saying the didnt understand the question. Which is bullshit.  

ELECTION101: to win your Party's nomination you play to the extremes. Dems to the left, Reps to the right. The center and majority of both Parties is in the middle of the political road and they mostly back their Party's nominnee, REGARDLESS of who it is.  Before election night 2020 you won't recognize the Democrat. His words will be more reassuring as he moves to the center. The ONE of either Party who wins the center, wins the election.    

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

ELECTION101: to win your Party's nomination you play to the extremes. Dems to the left, Reps to the right. The center and majority of both Parties is in the middle of the political road and they mostly back their Party's nominnee, REGARDLESS of who it is.  Before election night 2020 you won't recognize the Democrat. He words will be more reassuring as he moves to the center. The ONE of either Party who wins the center, wins the election.    

The ONLY thing I am with Jessie about. Blow the entire thing up and start again. 

8 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

The ONLY thing I am with Jessie about. Blow the entire thing up and start again. 

I got 1960's blood of an anarchist too. We're just on opposite sides of the spectrum. A little blowing up (figuratively) might be a good thing...  :) any other kind and the Fed's put us in jail just for talking about it.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, dan in daytona said:

I got 1960's blood of an anarchist too. We're just on opposite sides of the spectrum. A little blowing up (figuratively) might be a good thing...  :) any other kind and the Fed's put us in jail just for talking about it.  

yep you are right about that.

• Like 1