NYPD OFFICERS GETTING DOUSED WITH WATER

I AM IRONMAN

3 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

And when you don't comply, which you rarely do.....You provoke, talk back, run, steal and are your own worst nightmare..You kill yourselves more that anybody else kills you..

I can certainly post stuff of cops planting evidence, lying under oath,etc.  They are not infallible and certainly aren't 100% guilt free. . 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

13 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I can certainly post stuff of cops planting evidence, lying under oath,etc.  They are not infallible and certainly aren't 100% guilt free. . 

or you could just do the human thing and say what those punks did was wrong. But you didn't and haven't. Wasn't it you who said if you dont condone it you are for it? or something along those lines? 

5 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

or you could just do the human thing and say what those punks did was wrong. But you didn't and haven't. Wasn't it you who said if you dont condone it you are for it? or something along those lines? 

I'm addressing a poster generalizing about black people (which he does a lot) and not addressing the assault.  

21 hours ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

What say you DeBlasio?  You POS.  No wonder they are on edge with the animals of NYC.  Night sticks to the Head at a minimum.

21 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

And they want the police to respect them? Wow...

20 hours ago, thc6795 said:

Great restraint by the police. Hats off 100%. Those fucking punks will get what is coming for them Karma is more then just a bitch.  I do question why a civilian didnt step in? That shit wouldn't fly down here in TX. 

They learned their lesson... lmao they wouldn’t even open the door to help the poor chick

These liberal clowns love shit like this. They hate police and law and order. Then they wonder why these punks get shot when not complying or running with guns or etc... Or they make up some bs about what happen and riot until video or witnesses prove them wrong. 

These clowns should’ve been tased, shot with mace and or shot if first 2 didn’t work. The one cop was hit in head with a bucket. What if it was fuel or acid, etc. 

4 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

These liberal clowns love shit like this. They hate police and law and order. Then they wonder why these punks get shot when not complying or running with guns or etc... Or they make up some bs about what happen and riot until video or witnesses prove them wrong. 

These clowns should’ve been tased, shot with mace and or shot if first 2 didn’t work. The one cop was hit in head with a bucket. What if it was fuel or acid, etc. 

Why is it we never see comments from you when cops do bad, it's always procop and blue lives matter and flag waving?

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 hours ago, World Citizen said:

I certainly hope these 3 cops didn't get wet.

NYCops.jpg.27d939bf8ead7566c95a7344a0ab5e8b.jpg

I doubt these 3 are cops. Where do you see that they're cops.  Only had to dig up 5 year old pro police rally to counter a bunch of losers harassing police in 2019. Impressive...

This is a perfect example of my last comment to you....

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

Why is it we never see comments from you when cops do bad, it's always procop and blue lives matter and flag waving?

I have on here before in the few encounters that cops do wrong. I also know police have millions of encounters with public daily and 99.999% don’t end with cop killing or “doing wrong”... You and your liberal buddies here ignore all the good they do on a daily basis.... You and your liberal buddies here ignore the 100-1000s of life’s they save daily.... 

I’m 100% pro cop and 100% anti loser criminals like shown here. 

I 100% love my country and fly my flag daily. 

Why cant you ever stay on topic and you only address the negative actions when called out by others? 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

I have on here before in the few encounters that cops do wrong. I also know police have millions of encounters with public daily and 99.999% don’t end with cop killing or “doing wrong”... You and your liberal buddies here ignore all the good they do on a daily basis.... You and your liberal buddies here ignore the 100-1000s of life’s they save daily.... 

I’m 100% pro cop and 100% anti loser criminals like shown here. 

I 100% love my country and fly my flag daily. 

Why cant you ever stay on topic and you only address the negative actions when called out by others? 

The positive interaction works both ways, right?

I wonder how much the cops below allowed their prejudices to impact their interaction with the public.  Would this foster trust?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/philadelphia-police-suspended-to-be-fired-over-racist-facebook-posts-today-2019-07-18/

Is there ever a time when protecting oneself from the PD is justified? 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

3 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You never have to ask me questions like this as I don't agree with ANY unprovoked attacks.  Not ever.  Not from civilians and not from cops. 

fair enough but again was it not you who told me if you don't speak against it you condone it? I could have swore it was you when we were talking about President Trump. I could be wrong.