NYPD OFFICERS GETTING DOUSED WITH WATER

I AM IRONMAN

16 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

The positive interaction works both ways, right?

I wonder how much the cops below allowed their prejudices to impact their interaction with the public.  Would this foster trust?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/philadelphia-police-suspended-to-be-fired-over-racist-facebook-posts-today-2019-07-18/

when do you think blacks started distrusting the PD?

This has nothing to do with the situation posted, just like if I were to post a video of my friend who was on duty being killed by a pos that is online and saying this is why cops act like they do....

Some of these officers will be getting rich for getting fired for some bs. 

2 were for commenting on a post that a store owner “should’ve shot him “ an armed robber and the other for saying “ I would’ve shot him”. 

The other for posting this pic...

I’ve only seen one bad meme posted stating “death to Islam” that an officer was fired for...

Once again you are highlighting this and ignoring the millions of encounters daily....

The exact thing you say you don’t want done to blacks...

CF323CAC-CAF5-4AF8-9B02-1173256CCAE6.png

13 minutes ago, NorCalRuss said:

This has nothing to do with the situation posted, just like if I were to post a video of my friend who was on duty being killed by a pos that is online and saying this is why cops act like they do....

Some of these officers will be getting rich for getting fired for some bs. 

2 were for commenting on a post that a store owner “should’ve shot him “ an armed robber and the other for saying “ I would’ve shot him”. 

The other for posting this pic...

I’ve only seen one bad meme posted stating “death to Islam” that an officer was fired for...

Once again you are highlighting this and ignoring the millions of encounters daily....

The exact thing you say you don’t want done to blacks...

CF323CAC-CAF5-4AF8-9B02-1173256CCAE6.png

You totally missed my initial point.  Positive interactions happen daily BOTH WAYS and yet civilians are vilified compared to cops when things are negative.  Just like today with comments, on this assault, about the scum in that area shouldn't expect help when they need a cop.  

Im not condemning all cops just the ones that do wrong and there are some that do.  

My other question is is there a situation when defending oneself against a cop is justified? 

20 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

fair enough but again was it not you who told me if you don't speak against it you condone it? I could have swore it was you when we were talking about President Trump. I could be wrong. 

i don't recall saying that and even relooked at my old posts when we were talking about the president. 

27 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You totally missed my initial point.  Positive interactions happen daily BOTH WAYS and yet civilians are vilified compared to cops when things are negative.  Just like today with comments, on this assault, about the scum in that area shouldn't expect help when they need a cop.  

Im not condemning all cops just the ones that do wrong and there are some that do.  

My other question is is there a situation when defending oneself against a cop is justified? 

Agreed. It takes both the civilian and the cop to have a positive interaction. 99.9999% of time the cop and civilian get that-a-boys. That said, civilians, by a loooong shot, are the problem when things go negative. And you know the answer tot the your last question. 

4 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Agreed. It takes both the civilian and the cop to have a positive interaction. 99.9999% of time the cop and civilian get that-a-boys. That said, civilians, by a loooong shot, are the problem when things go negative. And you know the answer tot the your last question. 

So the cops planting evidence in Baltimore we can blame on the civilians, how many civilians do you think were impacted by those few?  How about NYPD for years doing arrest quotas?  How many civilians do you think were impacted by these acts?  Every negative encounter isn't necessarily death, some are sometimes less tragic. 

"No" I want the answer from the group on my question.  Of course I'm going somewhere with it.  😉

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

39 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

You are changing your original posts after I already quoted and responded. You’ve been called out on that before though...

Im the only one answering questions here as you cant seem to. 

Too answer your question, which again has absolutely nothing to do with this situation.

I assume there would be very few cases of defending oneself against a cop. One that would require extreme circumstances... 

On 7/23/2019 at 3:10 AM, Sportsnut said:

A result of trump.

No question.

At least it was not 2 cops in a choke hold over getting wet.

Blame your fearless leader for emboldening America.

They just feel opposite of you.

Welcome to your furture.

Their  future won’t be long doing shit like this. They’ll get shot in a drive by on the same corner at 3 am. 

Not much of a future for you....

• Like 1

9 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

You are changing your original posts after I already quoted and responded. You’ve been called out on that before though...

Im the only one answering questions here as you cant seem to. 

Too answer your question, which again has absolutely nothing to do with this situation.

I assume there would be very few cases of defending oneself against a cop. One that would require extreme circumstances... 

No I did not change my original post.  You quoted it you just didn't answer it.  BOTH PARTIES are responsible for positive interaction.  

I agree, there are reasons to defend oneself against a cop, like the 2d amendment gives a protection against oppression.  who determines what cause the public can defend themselves from, who determines when the public is being oppressed? 

• Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, NorCalRuss said:

I doubt these 3 are cops. Where do you see that they're cops.  Only had to dig up 5 year old pro police rally to counter a bunch of losers harassing police in 2019. Impressive...

This is a perfect example of my last comment to you....

Relax.  It wasn't a counter to what those guys did to the cops.  What they did was fucked up and they should not have done it.  And the meme really had no place in this thread.  My bad.  

But to your general idea about how I view these things, I think you are mistaking my speaking up when a person gets killed by a cop for no apparent reason to mean that I don't support the police.  That is wrong and I have spoken out when a cop gets killed for no apparent reason as well.  ANYBODY who loses their life unnecessarily I feel bad for; and I also feel bad for the cop who takes a life when they didn't have to because they have to live with it.  

genitalslicked.png.e5f2648de587b02b4386ced33041d78a.png

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Horsefly said:

So the cops planting evidence in Baltimore we can blame on the civilians, how many civilians do you think were impacted by those few?  How about NYPD for years doing arrest quotas?  How many civilians do you think were impacted by these acts?  Every negative encounter isn't necessarily death, some are sometimes less tragic. 

"No" I want the answer from the group on my question.  Of course I'm going somewhere with it.  😉

Defend yourself when you need to. I see that situation as one being pretty rare and extreme. Your life would have to be unlawfully in immediate danger by that cop. Other than that, people need to comply and deal with the situation afterward if there's misconduct.

The people that doused those cops are assholes.  They damn sure don't  represent black America,   Unlike when bad cops fuck up you get what happened before the video.  What if I used that argument in this case?  That's how dumb you look in reverse and again they were assholes and the cops showed helluva restraint,

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Blueliner said:

Defend yourself when you need to. I see that situation as one being pretty rare and extreme. Your life would have to be unlawfully in immediate danger by that cop. Other than that, people need to comply and deal with the situation afterward if there's misconduct.

I agree, except I’d replace unlawful with excessive.  

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

On 7/22/2019 at 10:37 PM, I AM IRONMAN said:

What say you DeBlasio?  You POS.  No wonder they are on edge with the animals of NYC.  Night sticks to the Head at a minimum.

Much respect for the police. 

DeBalsio is a total tool. 

The folks throwing the water need to be found and charged.

You need some serious anger management.

• Haha 1