Who is really responsible for the crucifixion of Jesus?

TheRealCAJ

12 minutes ago, maxchoboian said:

Regarding the thread title, I think Judas killed Jesus. Then he felt bad and went and hung himself. Let's not any of that happen on here.

Judas was the one responsible for Jesus being crucified... for 30 sheckles of silver. Which is about 30 quarters today... 

Pilate brought out Jesus who did nothing wrong... and Barabbas a hardened criminal.... who killed,Stole did everything in the book. 

The people chose Barrabas... 

And to be honest That same crowd that chose Barabbas over Jesus still exist....

Just in a different generation...

• Like 2

Pilate was shocked that the people chose Barabbas over Jesus and he said or as the bible has it"I will not dirty my hands with the blood of an innocent man who has done nothing. I will not sully my familys name by doing such a thing" and he had someone bring him some water and he washed his hands in the water saying"I have washed my hands of this if the people want Jesus Crucified then they will have to do it themselves".  

I might have gotten some of it wrong but I do know Pilate tried to convince the people.... 

History has shown that people that we as humans are Stupid.... 

16 hours ago, Drummer61 said:

NOLE is not wrong..........as that is his opinion and ifs open to other opinions...  Two best selling books, "The Life of Christ", by Fulton Sheen and "Killing Jesus", by Bill  Oreilly and Martin Dugard  answer the sarcastic question posed by the ill informed and benign Caj... Iam no longer his teacher of history..

You keep using that word "benign," and I do not think it means what you think it means.

• Like 1

On 4/8/2017 at 11:53 AM, Rufus69 said:

Some historians say...Vladimir Pilate was the culprit.  Jesus opposed several of his policies...and well, you know the rest.

Rufus>>

Actually Pontius Pilate wasn't in favor of killing Jesus. He knew it would make him a martyr. The Jewish priest put so much pressure on Pilate that he gave in. But you are correct in a sense that Pilate could have stopped the Crucifixion.

What happened: Only the Roman governor could condemn a man to death, but Pontius Pilate was reluctant to pass sentence on Jesus and sent him to Herod Antipas, who ruled Galilee, Jesus' home territory. But Jesus would hardly speak to Herod, so in exasperation Herod sent Jesus back to Pilate.

1 hour ago, old_e said:

The fork is not going to cool down the pizza. He will still burn his mouth. 

With a fork you've got better control on how the molten cheese hits your mouth

the key is to lift the bite of pizza by inserting fork from above and then inserting straight into mouth crust side first