ESPN U schedule

Ararar

9 hours ago, Kalven said:

I believe its a 2 way street in this matter. Last time I checked DLS went to Texas and lost a close one to ET. I don't recall them returning the favor.

De La Salle’s coach was wanting to play against a Texas team to give their kids that experience. Euless Trinity wound up answering the call but it’s not like De La Salle was expecting to host them the next season.

By the way, Texas is called “Friday Night Lights for a reason, why settle for any place less when we can play in front of a packed multi-million dollar stadium and see top quality halftime shows? 

1st video: A small taste of what Texas high school football is like.

2nd: What a Texas high school marching band is like.

3rd: What the crowds for a game can look like. 

We love what we have and what we do here. With that being said, why not allow teams and kids from other states to come to Texas and witness and experience something they may not be able to anywhere else?

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Honestly, it’s a bigger story when relevant OOS teams like IMG, BG and Liberty venture down there and win. I truly prefer that. Let’s see if SJC can keep that win streak alive on 9/14. 

You're conveniently skipping some teams that came here and lost like hoover in '16.  Don't view things through your tinted lenses GSB.  

4 minutes ago, Kalven said:

That's like giving someone a ride and when asked about thanking them you say I could've gotten an Uber.

This is hot air bs coming across as DLS being propped up more than what they were.  ET could have scheduled someone else.  At the end of the day it was simply another game. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

This doesn't have anything to do with you and I. If returning the favor to redeem oneself was such a big issue, a home and home shoulda been set up. 

You and I view of this show characteristic values. I threw that out there to make a point, nothing personal. 

I just want good OOS games on television while you're ok with instate teams playing each other and leaving so much to debate at the end of the season. 

BTW; I did have NS as number 1 after last year although I do believe MD would be undefeated with their schedule and NS would not be with MD's.