Notable betting lines

HSFBfan

19 minutes ago, PrepGridiron said:

Those are some big shifts. The algorithm must be super sensitive because I can't imagine the action is that heavy to move lines that much

Lines are sensitive.  A 20 dollar bet can move a line.  :)   

Dutch Fork, SFA and Narbonne lines have increased,  STA is getting less points and the Dematha-SJB line hasn’t moved much, if at all.   I forgot what the the FL game started at.  

12 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Always a clear advantage for the Cali teams in these Friday night OOS games. 

How so? The weather is much milder and allows the game to be much more comfortable for the players. I would think that cancels out any time difference excuse. 

Plus- any team worth half a sh*t would fly in 3-4 days before to acclimate and practice within the different time zone. 

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Time change. Game starting at 10pm EST time. Most Friday night games are done by 9pm EST. Not an easy transition. And most east coast teams will only spend two nights there. 

When SFA plays MD, they’re arriving on Friday and literally taking a bus after the game Saturday night to LAX for a red eye flight home. 

I can understand that to a degree. I would be flying in at least 3 days prior to: Practice & Accumulate.

If you are going all that way, you might as well go all in. Not worth all the effort to cheapskate and save a few bucks.  

7 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Time change. Game starting at 10pm EST time. Most Friday night games are done by 9pm EST. Not an easy transition. And most east coast teams will only spend two nights there. 

When SFA plays MD, they’re arriving on Friday and literally taking a bus after the game Saturday night to LAX for a red eye flight home. 

My source says game is at 6:30.  What teen is in bed on a Friday night by 9:30?  Child please. 

4 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

No baller on the east coast is blocking and tackling after 9pm EST let alone at midnight. Being awake at that time is one thing. Playing elite hsfb is another. 

When BC played at MD, the kickoff was mysteriously delayed by about an hour. Same when DBP played at MV. 

I'd rather player later than earlier!

18 minutes ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Easier said than done. Lodging can run $5,000+ per night at a respectable hotel. 

These leagues across the country should start thinking about coming together to propose a contract with hotel chains. Maybe ESPN and Fox should get involve as well and offer marketing incentives to these hotels.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Kalven said:

These leagues across the country should start thinking about coming together to propose a contract with hotel chains. Maybe ESPN and Fox should get involve as well and offer marketing incentives to these hotels.

I doubt hotels would be interested in this, considering it's generally a small group of teams that travels nationally. Even so, it is only once, or maybe a few times a year. Good idea though.