Andrew luck has retired

HSFBfan

3 minutes ago, HSFBfan said:

Xfl is coming. His dad is the commissioner. Hes guaranteed 87 million from the nfl 

If he plays in another league, will he have to give some money back? Could have something that said "another NFL team..." I imagine he would take this year off just to let things heal. Who knows, he could be ready for spring football and could get a lot of money or maybe a future team if he went XFL. 

5 minutes ago, Buttmunch said:

If he plays in another league, will he have to give some money back? Could have something that said "another NFL team..." I imagine he would take this year off just to let things heal. Who knows, he could be ready for spring football and could get a lot of money or maybe a future team if he went XFL. 

Idk how it works if he leaves for another league 

1 hour ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

He's not going to another league. Is physically mentally and emotionally shot. nice move by the cults to give him 25 million to keep. My guess is the guy just doesn't want to take 30 minutes every morning to get out of bed like Montana

I saw Montana a few years ago  at a Giants game. He was just a few seats over.  Didn’t bug him, but man seeing one of your idols aged and not looking real healthy sucks. He looked ok, but you could tell the the years and beatings have taken their tool.

31 minutes ago, Cossacks said:

I saw Montana a few years ago  at a Giants game. He was just a few seats over.  Didn’t bug him, but man seeing one of your idols aged and not looking real healthy sucks. He looked ok, but you could tell the the years and beatings have taken their tool.

I remember they interviewed him like 10 years ago and that's where he said it takes him close to 30 minutes to get out of bed and get over to the bathroom between all the beatings and surgeries. Honestly I can't blame luck pretty smart with his money his grandkids grandkids will be set for life plus he can get into broadcasting or coaching or whatever he wants.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, I AM IRONMAN said:

I remember they interviewed him like 10 years ago and that's where he said it takes him close to 30 minutes to get out of bed and get over to the bathroom between all the beatings and surgeries. Honestly I can't blame luck pretty smart with his money his grandkids grandkids will be set for life plus he can get into broadcasting or coaching or whatever he wants.

He has an estimated net worth of $97 million. Damn right he will be set for at least two generations!

• Like 1