Did Cen10 decline a match up with Folsom week 0?

frankyjames

Folsom and Cen10 were in talks for a week 0 game according to @THEOC89. The talks broke down. The issue at hand was travel. 

Folsom did not end up getting an opponent for week 0. Cen10 opted for local travel to MD.

***Cen10 has NEVER traveled to NorCal. 

Did Cen10 decline Folsom because of travel? Did intend to decline all along? MD was much less of a risk for them because a loss means essentially nothing. They would have to face each other anyways, if Cen10 went that far. A loss to Folsom could devastate their season before it even begins. Were they not wiling to take the risk?

I have posted @THEOC89s posts below where  he proclaims the above to be true. Feel free to weigh in. 

• Confused 1

17 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

Folsom and Cen10 were in talks for a week 0 game. The talks broke down. The issue at hand was travel. 

Folsom did not end up getting an opponent for week 0. Cen10 opted for local travel to MD.

Did Cen10 decline Folsom because of travel? Did intend to decline all along? MD was much less of a risk for them because a loss means essentially nothing. They would have to face each other anyways, if Cen10 went that far. A loss to Folsom could devastate their season before it even begins. Were they not wiling to take the risk?

This is 100% false from the start. They were NEVER in talks about a game! 

• Haha 1

@frankyjames... Maybe You can Clarify since you posted with your newest Screen Name this on the Same Nor Cal Board Stating "I can comment from Inside Knowledge that Folsom and Cen10 did talk about a game this year".... :) 

image.png.946d78f435560c3e65487b65421acc91.png

I responded to your post and another on the same thread with what I was told... I just wanted to make sure that the accurate information was posted that I heard from my Buddy (Cen10 Alum) who told me that Folsom and MV Both Declined to play Cen10 this year which is why Cen10 was playing MD week 0 when we were hanging out 4th of July weekend...

My Buddy's comments to me seemed legit since this was posted on this Board by a reputable CC poster after I saw and talked with him:

On 7/24/2019 at 12:03 AM, NotBigdaddybloom said:

BREAKING NEWS 

Neither Folsom or MV want to play Cen10! I had figured as much, but was confirmed by a reliable source that neither team will play Centennial. Sad really

So, it seems like I am more right then you, but according to @SoCalFball we are both wrong and those talks about a game never happend... 

Or maybe since none of us were there we really don't know what happened.... But since my Buddy is not a Liar and you are, I am going with Folsom told CC "Our Schedule is Full".... :) :) :) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

9 minutes ago, THEOC89 said:

I responded to your post and another on the same thread with what I was told... I just wanted to make sure that the accurate information was posted that I heard from my Buddy (Cen10 Alum) who told me that Folsom and MV Both Declined to play Cen10 this year which is why Cen10 was playing MD week 0 when we were hanging out 4th of July weekend...

You are so paranoid.

So maybe you can tell us the name of this anonymous "Cen10 Alum" and we can clear this up for good? First names work. 😉

@SoCalFball can you clarify? @THEOC89 is doubling down on his "inside knowledge" of Folsom/Cen10 talks, now blaming some random poster from another forum. 

Still can't figure out the random capitalized words. I feel like I'm talking to a 20 year old girl on Snapchat. :) :) :) 

34 minutes ago, SoCalFball said:

First off why would Cen10 turn down a game? They have trouble finding games themselves. Secondly go back and look at there non league schedule for the past 5-7 years or so they are playing quality teams. I wouldn’t believe anything that says Cen10 turned down a game. 

I think this thread is total BS. Neither of the teams were in discussions of playing each other HOWEVER there is no risk for C10 to play MD but there is risk to playing Folsom. Nobody in their right mind thought C10 would beat MD... Folsom and C10 are far and away the best publics in CALI. Loser of that game has a lot to lose. 

This is bullshit! I say this because it came from Blockhead and we all know he’s a lying POS. Why do I say this you ask? Who remembers the time he posted a pic of a house he said was his? Turns out it was an internet pic of a model home, a home he was claiming was his. He’s a bold face liar without an ounce of integrity!!!

• Haha 7

4 hours ago, DLS350 said:

This is bullshit! I say this because it came from Blockhead and we all know he’s a lying POS. Why do I say this you ask? Who remembers the time he posted a pic of a house he said was his? Turns out it was an internet pic of a model home, a home he was claiming was his. He’s a bold face liar without an ounce of integrity!!!

He’s also insinuating in another thread that Servite refused to schedule Folsom.  I’m sure he’ll come up with a few more.  Last season he claimed SJB and Cen10 both declined.  He’s also claiming credit for travel to 1AA game as though it’s voluntary travel.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, On2whls said:

He’s also insinuating in another thread that Servite refused to schedule Folsom.  I’m sure he’ll come up with a few more.  Last season he claimed SJB and Cen10 both declined.  He’s also claiming credit for travel to 1AA game as though it’s voluntary travel.

Like I’ve said before, if he told me “water is wet”, I wouldn’t believe him... Have absolutely no use for that lying piece of shit!!

17 hours ago, SoCalFball said:

First off why would Cen10 turn down a game? They have trouble finding games themselves. Secondly go back and look at there non league schedule for the past 5-7 years or so they are playing quality teams. I wouldn’t believe anything that says Cen10 turned down a game. 

It should be noted that I NEVER said Cen10 declined to play Folsom week 0 or even that they were "in talks."

This rumor was spread falsely by @THEOC89 as evidenced in my screen shots above. He spread the rumor and blamed it on an "anonymous alum of Cen10" to which he refused to identify. 

It should be also noted that Cen10 has NEVER traveled north for a game. Folsom has. I think we can all do the math here. Cen0 WOULD absolutely play Folsom...but it would HAVE to be in SoCal, or no game. I think that is a fair assumption. What do you think @SoCalFball?

4 minutes ago, SoCalFball said:

Not true. Cen10 has gone to Sacramento for the state game and played Clovis West for 5-6 years in the past. 

Going to a state bowl game is different.

I am referring to willing travel, as in a schedule preseason or non-league game. They have NEVER traveled to NorCal. Folsom has traveled to SoCal multiple times, even outside of SBGs. 

On 8/27/2019 at 10:40 AM, frankyjames said:

Folsom and Cen10 were in talks for a week 0 game according to @THEOC89. The talks broke down. The issue at hand was travel. 

I have posted @THEOC89s posts below where  he proclaims the above to be true. Feel free to weigh in. 

No, Folsom turned down a game from Narbonne. Folsom only schedules cupcakes and DLS when they think they have a good team. 

On 8/27/2019 at 12:32 PM, THEOC89 said:

@frankyjames... Maybe You can Clarify since you posted with your newest Screen Name this on the Same Nor Cal Board Stating "I can comment from Inside Knowledge that Folsom and Cen10 did talk about a game this year".... :) 

image.png.946d78f435560c3e65487b65421acc91.png

My Buddy's comments to me seemed legit since this was posted on this Board by a reputable CC poster after I saw and talked with him:

So, it seems like I am more right then you, but according to @SoCalFball we are both wrong and those talks about a game never happend... 

Or maybe since none of us were there we really don't know what happened.... But since my Buddy is not a Liar and you are, I am going with Folsom told CC "Our Schedule is Full".... :) :) :) 

Inside knowledge?  Lol. Inside what? 

• Haha 2