New Jersey’s best teams vs OOS since 2008. All 120 of them

imaGoodBoyNow

1 hour ago, The Guru said:

10-3 is "stomping and mudhole in."

Yeah, I don't know why people say the things they do. It's the internet.

.....don bosco had 187 yds total offense, Rummel 185...neither team had double-digit first downs, if I remember correctly.

Pretty rough night really. Rummel missed a chip shot FG, threw an INT in the endzone on a 2nd and goal and had one TD catch ruled not a catch....that even nj people said was a catch. Shit happens. I'm pretty sure I'm over it though.

"After another weekend of high-scoring Super 25 games, the finale ended up being a defensive struggle as Don Bosco Prep (Ramsey, N.J.) downed No. 24 Archbishop Rummel (Metairie, La.) by a score of 10-3.

Bosco finished with 187 yards of total offense to Rummel’s 185. In the first half, Rummel had 113 yards to Bosco’s 111."

37 minutes ago, RedZone said:

Yeah, I don't know why people say the things they do. It's the internet.

.....don bosco had 187 yds total offense, Rummel 185...neither team had double-digit first downs, if I remember correctly.

Pretty rough night really. Rummel missed a chip shot FG, threw an INT in the endzone on a 2nd and goal and had one TD catch ruled not a catch....that even nj people said was a catch. Shit happens. I'm pretty sure I'm over it though.

"After another weekend of high-scoring Super 25 games, the finale ended up being a defensive struggle as Don Bosco Prep (Ramsey, N.J.) downed No. 24 Archbishop Rummel (Metairie, La.) by a score of 10-3.

Bosco finished with 187 yards of total offense to Rummel’s 185. In the first half, Rummel had 113 yards to Bosco’s 111."

Sorta funny that Rummel would go on to lose in the state championship game to RB Edward-Helaire and Catholic-BR...we had no answer for Helaire who is now the starting RB for LSU.......he had more offense by himself then the entire don bosco team.

https://247sports.com/Player/Clyde-Edwards-Helaire-76527/high-school-132918/

"Edward-Helaire has done his own thing. He became the first freshman to play on the Catholic varsity in 29 seasons under now-retired Coach Dale Weiner in 2013. Then he led the Bears to their first state championship in school history as a junior in 2015 when he rushed for 88 yards and caught eight passes for 161 yards in a 31-28 win over Rummel."

Wouldn't surprise me to see Clyde drafted 3rd-5th RDnext draft possibly higher now he's the man....with a solid season, of course.

MZ32G7HAUFGZBFANV7OSSURCA4.jpg