Cathedral Catholic 44 vs Centennial 41 (F)

Extremely Humble

1 minute ago, THEOC89 said:

Man, I Agree... The painful thing is when you score 41 The  Defense needs to help...

Cen10 had to commit too many resources to stop that back and paid for it on the back end.  There were some bright spots.  Retzlaf looked really good and Nick Floyd is an animal as well.  I got there early enough to watch the JV game and the freshman QB Carter looks really good too.  I’ll bet he gets some playing time later in the year.  

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, On2whls said:

No.  Even if Cen10 won it wouldn’t change how he acts.   Now if Folsom gets to play Cathedral and wins, he can say Folsom is better than Cen10 this year and nobody can argue.   

I can 100% Guarantee you this...  There is No Way Folsom Beats THAT team this year....

They are huge, physical and fast, all things that give Folsom Problems....

That game could have gone either way, Folsom is breaking in 2 new QB’s.... If they don’t beat DLS next week, they will not even make it to the D1-AA game....

This SDCC Team would  have Beaten both the 2014 and 2018 Folsom Team’s, They are that good!!!

• Confused 1

Just now, THEOC89 said:

This SDCC Team would  have Beaten the 2014 and 2018 Folsom Team, They are that good!!!

I don’t know about 2014.  Cathedral is very well coached.  Their receivers are not just there for show.  Any SS team not named MD or SJB would have a fight on their hands with this years Cathedral.  Long ass motorcycle ride home though.  

1 minute ago, On2whls said:

I don’t know about 2014.  Cathedral is very well coached.  Their receivers are not just there for show.  Any SS team not named MD or SJB would have a fight on their hands with this years Cathedral.  Long ass motorcycle ride home though.  

Folsom Struggles with Big Physical Teams and that’s what SDCC is... Not going to argue though, it can’t ever be played on the field so who cares...🤣🤣🤣

You are right, This Team has definitely earned Top 3 I’m So Cal!!...

Have a safe ride Brother!!!...