Cathedral Catholic 44 vs Centennial 41 (F)

Extremely Humble

Quite a big game in Southern California football tonight. I noticed everyone is taking C10 in the pick ems which is the clear favorite but after watching Cathedral put up an impressive performance vs Folsom last season and coming off a fresh win vs the #1 team in Arizona, C10 needs to be concerned. Matter of fact, SoCal posters with certain agendas need to be concerned. Tiers need to be concerned. If Cathedral Catholic beats powerhouse C10 tonight, there's a new #3 team in Socal and it will be a school for lowly San Diego?!?! A team that everyone mocked Folsom for barely beating! 

Lots on the line in San Diego tonight...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, hawaiiboy396 said:

C10 is -16 1/2  with a total of 51 1/2

Cathedral is well coached and has very good defense.  @On2whls said this would be a low scoring affair and I agree. Cathedral is the type of the team that controls the clock and focuses on the run game. Their RB is a stud. Basically a poor man's DLS.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, frankyjames said:

This would be a HUGE blow for Cen10 and the SoCal narrative if they lose this game. 

No it would be one loss.  Cathedral 2019 is better than 2018.  They returned much of the team from last year and this years running back is even better.   Still, that didn’t stop Cen10 from scheduling them.  That’s the difference between Cen10 and Folsom.  You had to play them, Cen10 signed up for it😉

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Extremely Humble said:

Quite a big game in Southern California football tonight. I noticed everyone is taking C10 in the pick ems which is the clear favorite but after watching Cathedral put up an impressive performance vs Folsom last season and coming off a fresh win vs the #1 team in Arizona, C10 needs to be concerned. Matter of fact, SoCal posters with certain agendas need to be concerned. Tiers need to be concerned. If Cathedral Catholic beats powerhouse C10 tonight, there's a new #3 team in Socal and it will be a school for lowly San Diego?!?! A team that everyone mocked Folsom for barely beating! 

Good Lord, what have you started?  Watch this thread hit the toilet. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

The only reason it hits the toilet is due to one poster the mods refuse to ban. 

Everyone else can have civilized banter except that clown.   

This is a big game for SoCal. Cathedral is legit.  

What have I said that hasn't been civilized? I'd argue it's the responses to me that are not civilized.

I will not be banned because I have not broken any rules. 

7 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

The only reason it hits the toilet is due to one poster the mods refuse to ban. 

Everyone else can have civilized banter except that clown.   

This is a big game for SoCal. Cathedral is legit.  

CEN10 wins and big.  At least they better.  Can't afford anymore misses this year for pickem. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Extremely Humble said:

I went with Cathedral last week. I just couldn't this week. Historical evidence and all weighing pretty heavily in favor of Cen10 as far as recent success goes. 

I did like Cathedral though. Good looking ball team.  

• Like 2

• dntn31 changed the title to Cathedral Catholic 44 vs Centennial 41 (F)