Cathedral Catholic 44 vs Centennial 41 (F)

Extremely Humble

1 minute ago, THEOC89 said:

HA!!!... Maybe!!!.... It’s a Tight HSFB community there!!!.. Really Fun at games!!!... A lot of local Pride!!!...

I am just so glad @On2whls is posting updates!!!... I am with a bunch of friends and they are laughing at me for checking in on a HSFB game in San Diego!!!...🤣🤣

My best friend lives down there and has always told me how horrible the refs are when out of town teams come to play. Been going on for years. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

My best friend lives down there and has always told me how horrible the refs are when out of town teams come to play. Been going on for years. 

If the Flags Balance Out, Cen10 will come back... And yes, San Diego has always seemed to get the benefit of the Ref’s in these big games.... MV.... San Clam... Just off the top of my head...🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, On2whls said:

They’re gonna need to get stops on D.   

That is what it sounds like.... They can, Sagurao held them to 18 points....

SDCC has a very Impressive Offensive line and RB... They would be #3 in the TL They are very well coached.... 

This is not the same SDCC as last year, They Look very different.... That team looks like they have made the Commitment to winning a SBG this year, Very impressive so far!!!...

• Like 1

• dntn31 changed the title to Cathedral Catholic 44 vs Centennial 41 (F)