Centennial Corona loses to Former D-1AA Runner-Up, Cathedral Catholic from San Diego!

frankyjames

In headline news today- Centennial Corona, formerly known as Cen10 loses 44-41 against San Diego powerhouse, and D-1AA Runner-Up, Cathedral Catholic. The same Cathedral Catholic that lost to the mighty Folsom Bulldogs last year in the D-1AA State Title game. The same Cathedral Catholic team that lost to Folsom in 2014, in San Diego 55-10. 

Cen10 was dominated on the lines and couldn't stop Cathedral on offense. San Diego Section really took it to the Southern Section tonight with a convincing win.

Last season, Southern Section fans laughed when Cathedral took Folsom the distance. They said- "San Diego teams SUCK!" "Your team is overrated!" So what happens next? The Southern Section pits their crown jewel of public schools against the mighty Dons, to prove how overrated Folsom is. And what happens, might you ask!? Cen10 gets rolled by that same San Diego team! You can't make this stuff up! 

In other news- Folsom becomes the undisputed, heavyweight, public school, champion of the great state of CA!

Capture.PNG

2 hours ago, frankyjames said:

In headline news today- Centennial Corona, formerly known as Cen10 loses 44-41 against San Diego powerhouse, and D-1AA Runner-Up, Cathedral Catholic. The same Cathedral Catholic that lost to the mighty Folsom Bulldogs last year in the D-1AA State Title game. The same Cathedral Catholic team that lost to Folsom in 2014, in San Diego 55-10. 

Cen10 was dominated on the lines and couldn't stop Cathedral on offense. San Diego Section really took it to the Southern Section tonight with a convincing win.

Last season, Southern Section fans laughed when Cathedral took Folsom the distance. They said- "San Diego teams SUCK!" "Your team is overrated!" So what happens next? The Southern Section pits their crown jewel of public schools against the mighty Dons, to prove how overrated Folsom is. And what happens, might you ask!? Cen10 gets rolled by that same San Diego team! You can't make this stuff up! 

In other news- Folsom becomes the undisputed, heavyweight, public school, champion of the great state of CA!

Capture.PNG

Fans bro there’s 1 Folsom fan out there just because you have 50 screen names  don’t mean you got multiple 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, GardenStateBaller said:

Didn’t you know? Privates are SUPPOSED to beat publics. Check out what teams Cen10s last 10 losses are to. 

Did you know that they lost to a San Diego area private (2nd tier), 1-AA team that Folsom beat last year? And smacked 55-10 a few years back?

These SoCal dudes are running for the hills! lol

1 hour ago, ECHS05 said:

How is it the SAME Cathedral team? Its the same program, not the same team.

Theres no kid from 2014 even still playing for Cathedral.

You are correct. Last year's Jr. So.  dominated team is now Sr. Jr. dominated and vastly better than last year.... Should win their division come playoff time.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

Depends on the fashion they beat DLS

What would that have to do with it?  When you are playing top level teams a win is a win. 

30 minutes ago, Extremely Humble said:

Would be nice to see new blood in the Open but we all know the outcome. 

You don’t know the outcome until the game is played. 

Would you rather lose a close game to DLS and then run the table, or beat DLS and have a shot at the open title?  

28 minutes ago, On2whls said:

What would that have to do with it?  When you are playing top level teams a win is a win. 

You don’t know the outcome until the game is played. 

Would you rather lose a close game to DLS and then run the table, or beat DLS and have a shot at the open title?  

Def beat DLS. Contrary to belief on this forum, folsom wants to beat DLS badly. They’d rather beat them and lose the open then win the Consolation Bowl again. 

3 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

The open title means nothing and is a big charade for Academy teams with 30 plus transfers.  

I disagree and this just shows how big a clown you are. The Open is the best team from the South vs North. The goal is the Open. It’s a chance to play against the best team in the country. I’ve seen what Folsom does to the good SoCal teams but I want to see them vs the great. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

The open title means nothing and is a big charade for Academy teams with 30 plus transfers.  

If I wanted the opinion of an intergalactic supertroll with a Leonardo DiCaprio fetish, and Cen10 penis envy, I would have directed my question to you.   But, I already know your thoughts on the subject.

• Haha 2