Centennial Corona loses to Former D-1AA Runner-Up, Cathedral Catholic from San Diego!

frankyjames

38 minutes ago, bigrobstercraws said:

You're really good at detecting sarcasm. 

You have to cut @On2whls some slack.... That was a tough loss of an Outstanding game....

Instead of any kind of analysis and discussion, all he has had to listen to is the Folsom Meat Whistle @frankyjames claim the Folsom would Beat Cen10 because SDCC beat Cen 10.... Because of course, Folsom wins ever game they never play....

What @frankyjames fails to Mention is that SDCC held “Mighty Folsom” to 14 points and missed a FG by inches that would have won the game....

Yet Somehow a Cen 10 Team that rolled up 600+ yards and 40 points (2 TD Called Back as well) on a better version of SDCC would stand no chance against Folsom...

So I don’t blame my man @On2whls for missing the sarcasm....

I mean my god, can you imagine what it’s going to be like for us DLS fans on this board if Folsom beats DLS???...🤣🤣

I may have to stop reading...🤣🤣🤣

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

This dude is literally going psycho over San Diego's finest, Cathedral, whoppin Cen10! ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^  

Aren’t you the one that’s so obsessed with Cen10 that you have to start threads about them, like for instance this one.  I knew long ago that you suffered from a BAD case of “inferior to DLS syndrome”, but I didn’t know how insecure you were about  Cen10.  Get help now!!!

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, frankyjames said:

LMFAO! You know that Cathedral lost on a dropped pass in the end zone, not a FG right? You can't even troll correctly!

I feel bad for you. 😉

LMFAO!... I was Talking About the Missed 20 Yard FG BY SDCC in the First Quarter.... As a matter of fact Folsom couldn't even "Block" a SDCC FG, Like SDCC "Blocked" a Folsom FG.... :) 

In 5 Quarters of Football Against the Sophomores and Juniors of SDCC Folsom Accomplished This:

410 Yards of Offense,  (269 Passing, 149 Rushing), J. Nagata had 100 Yards Receiving and 1 TD, D. Nagata was stuffed all night and had 0 Yards Rushing and had a FG Blocked By SDCC. Folsom Scores only 14 points in Regulation Surviving on a Missed FG in the 1st Quarter by SDCC. Folsom wins in OT, 21-14 as SDCC Drops a TD pass that would have tied the game....

In 4 Quarters of Football Against the Juniors and Seniors of SDCC Cen10 Accomplished this:

631 Yards of Offense, (288 Passing, 343 Rushing), Floyd with 205 Yards Rushing and 3 TD, played better then both D1 5* Nagata's Combined... Cen 10  put up 41 points in 4 Quarters against SDCC. Unfortunately for Cen10, SDCC makes a crucial 30 yard 4th quarter FG and pulls out a 44-41 win....

In Reality, what the Data shows us is the result of both games both games came down to a Missed or Made FG.... :) 

So what we can Conclude from the Data is that since Cen10 Put up 3x the points (41 vs 14) in 4 quarters  against SDCC then The Greatest Folsom Team Ever did, That means Cen10 is Actually about 3x Better then The Greatest Folsom Team Ever Based on their Common Opponent SDCC.... :) :) 

This is what The Data Tells us and The Data Doesn't Lie.... :) :) :) 

• Haha 1

I've been reading the posting about CC and Cent 10. Was there at the game, I must say I never witness blatant home cooking in my life. My brother lives in San Diego try to have him attend the game with me. He warned me that the ref will steal the game. I was told many teams that come to play CC will be playing against CC plus the Refs. Same thing the week before vs  Saguaro.I was there also watch the Refs take over the game and I was pulling for CC to win. Cent 10 game  was so one side to the point it got really chippy. I had to make sure what I saw what really happen. I watch the replay game on NFHS. The tape never lies. CC is a good team no question. If the game was played @ a neutral it may been a different outcome. But we will never know. Will be in Bellflower CA this weekend for Trinity VS USA.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pde769 said:

I've been reading the posting about CC and Cent 10. Was there at the game, I must say I never witness blatant home cooking in my life. My brother lives in San Diego try to have him attend the game with me. He warned me that the ref will steal the game. I was told many teams that come to play CC will be playing against CC plus the Refs. Same thing the week before vs  Saguaro.I was there also watch the Refs take over the game and I was pulling for CC to win. Cent 10 game  was so one side to the point it got really chippy. I had to make sure what I saw what really happen. I watch the replay game on NFHS. The tape never lies. CC is a good team no question. If the game was played @ a neutral it may been a different outcome. But we will never know. Will be in Bellflower CA this weekend for Trinity VS USA.

The refs were horrible. Every time Cen10 had a big play it was a flag behind them. They had around 300 yards in penalties. Idc how you feel about them undisciplined or not no team gets 300 yards in penalties in one game. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SoCalFball said:

The refs were horrible. Every time Cen10 had a big play it was a flag behind them. They had around 300 yards in penalties. Idc how you feel about them undisciplined or not no team gets 300 yards in penalties in one game. 

It wasn’t the penalties called against Cen10 that had the biggest impact. They overcame most of those calls.  It was the late long pass where 3 of the four guys rushing basically got tackled and no holding was called against Cathedral.  I honestly think Logan should have let them score and had more time to move back down the field.   Still, the secondary can’t let a guy get behind them in that situation.

As bad as the officiating was, I don’t think it compares to what was done to Serra Gardena down there last year.  My wife’s cousin has two sons that have played at Cathedral so I’ve seen a bunch of their games.  Even they were embarrassed by what happened in that one.  

Doesn’t detract from the fact that Cathedral has a much improved team.  

• Like 1

17 hours ago, THEOC89 said:

LMFAO!... I was Talking About the Missed 20 Yard FG BY SDCC in the First Quarter.... As a matter of fact Folsom couldn't even "Block" a SDCC FG, Like SDCC "Blocked" a Folsom FG.... :) 

In 5 Quarters of Football Against the Sophomores and Juniors of SDCC Folsom Accomplished This:

410 Yards of Offense,  (269 Passing, 149 Rushing), J. Nagata had 100 Yards Receiving and 1 TD, D. Nagata was stuffed all night and had 0 Yards Rushing and had a FG Blocked By SDCC. Folsom Scores only 14 points in Regulation Surviving on a Missed FG in the 1st Quarter by SDCC. Folsom wins in OT, 21-14 as SDCC Drops a TD pass that would have tied the game....

In 4 Quarters of Football Against the Juniors and Seniors of SDCC Cen10 Accomplished this:

631 Yards of Offense, (288 Passing, 343 Rushing), Floyd with 205 Yards Rushing and 3 TD, played better then both D1 5* Nagata's Combined... Cen 10  put up 41 points in 4 Quarters against SDCC. Unfortunately for Cen10, SDCC makes a crucial 30 yard 4th quarter FG and pulls out a 44-41 win....

In Reality, what the Data shows us is the result of both games both games came down to a Missed or Made FG.... :) 

So what we can Conclude from the Data is that since Cen10 Put up 3x the points (41 vs 14) in 4 quarters  against SDCC then The Greatest Folsom Team Ever did, That means Cen10 is Actually about 3x Better then The Greatest Folsom Team Ever Based on their Common Opponent SDCC.... :) :) 

This is what The Data Tells us and The Data Doesn't Lie.... :) :) :) 

It is really sad you didn't know the game ended like this. I shall remind you. 😉

Gotta love San Diego schools. 😉

BTW- This game was in SoCal. 😎