Week 2 Tiers

Sammyswordsman

23 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

So a Trinity League team scheduled an OOS game vs. the #1 team in a state (on the road), and lost.  When was the last time Rummel scheduled a similar game?  La. is down this year.  I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt, but even Curtis is disappointing.

Whatever....hide your shit. We still smell it.

• Thumbs Down 1

25 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

SJP and STA are Tier 2

I saw Narbonne in person and they are not far behind DeMatha which I also saw in person.  The transfers are becoming eligible slowly and Narbonne is beginning to play better as a team.  They got some dudes on both sides of the ball.

I am not holding a week 0 OOS road game against them all year, especially considering the turmoil and distraction (lost head coach) that program went through during the summer.  Imagine trying to organize an OOS travel game with all those distractions.  Give them some slack

Sorry Sammy, they had a boat load of transfers last year that played in these last 2 games. The nucleus of the team was there. The jitter bugs should have been gone after the Buchanon game.

2 hours ago, Sammyswordsman said:

So What about the above doesn't make them #1.  Also, when is Cedar Grove going to travel OOS?

There's very little difference between Valor Christian and Cherry Creek.

And this year, who knows?

But, again, nobody can get in the way of a clueless fanboy and his embarrassing chest-thumping.

• Thanks 1

On 9/8/2019 at 12:53 PM, Ararar said:

Yes I watched Dm vs SJB and two Narbonne games.Dematha would beat hell outta Narbonne.Lone peak just beat Narbonne by 3 TD but their on the same tier???🤷🏽‍♂️ Put more effort into this

It would be interesting because Narbonne throws the ball and that was Dematha’s weak point vs SJB.   That being said SJB throws the rock a whole lot better and Narbonne would get rolled over by Dematha’s run game.

• Like 1

Sammy....thanks for picking up, and acknowledging St. Xavier.  This team has not received the press (yet), that some of the other quality Ohio D1 teams have.... but they are serving notice.  Still have the quality defense, and now with the addition of new OC Andrew Coverdale from Lou. Trinity,  starting to see a consistency to an offense that was lacking.  Only two games in but have two quality wins including Colerain on the road last week.  Still have Elder, LaSalle, and St. Ignatius (away) to play.  People on this forum should not overlook.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, prepsbill65 said:

Sammy....thanks for picking up, and acknowledging St. Xavier.  This team has not received the press (yet), that some of the other quality Ohio D1 teams have.... but they are serving notice.  Still have the quality defense, and now with the addition of new OC Andrew Coverdale from Lou. Trinity,  starting to see a consistency to an offense that was lacking.  Only two games in but have two quality wins including Colerain on the road last week.  Still have Elder, LaSalle, and St. Ignatius (away) to play.  People on this forum should not overlook.

Sammy doesn't know what is going on outside of So Cal.  St. X offense ran some good stuff on offense and the defense looked decent. Colerain's offense is going to struggle all year imo.

10 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

Sammy doesn't know what is going on outside of So Cal.  St. X offense ran some good stuff on offense and the defense looked decent. Colerain's offense is going to struggle all year imo.

The real  Ohio guys think The Tiers are dead on.  Fake guys just push their anti agenda.

Pro tip -  If you fake it, you can't make it on The national board.

Just now, Sammyswordsman said:

The real  Ohio guys think The Tiers are dead on.  Fake guys just push their anti agenda.

Pro tip -  If you fake it, you can't make it on The national board.

If you won't me to expose your tiers all year I will.  I tried to help you out with the Marietta and SJP thing two weeks ago.  What does SJP do?  They go and take it to your tier 1 SJC.  What do you know, SJP and Marietta are miraculously on the same tiers. You still think the WCAC's best teams are 4 touchdowns better than Ohio's top 10?

14 minutes ago, nptb17 said:

If you won't me to expose your tiers all year I will.  I tried to help you out with the Marietta and SJP thing two weeks ago.  What does SJP do?  They go and take it to your tier 1 SJC.  What do you know, SJP and Marietta are miraculously on the same tiers. You still think the WCAC's best teams are 4 touchdowns better than Ohio's top 10?

Maybe not 4 TD but they are a Tier above currently.  Not many will dispute that.