Longview vs John Tyler (ESPN2, Tomorrow Night)

RedZone

16 minutes ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

Excuse me,, ?? I’m not even looking SJB or SFA but no Allen no katy, no north shore no duncanville.. like wtf I’s a Lumpfkin? Who are all these teams they scheduled instead playing the TX big boys 

7320303E-51D0-4D96-96C9-9453997651D4.jpeg

1095B8E3-A55D-4CA3-88A9-1B753D87B860.jpeg

Ok Ill bite:

Look...Lufkin and Longview are arch-rivals and have gone back-and-forth with each other for ages.  Barring politics.. This game will be played.  Lufkin if a Top 5-10 5A at the moment.

Same with Longview and Marshall (They also used to be in the same district along with John Tyler and Tyler Lee).  Hence why you will just about always see these teams on Longviews schedule.

Also...Outside of Lee...Rockwall is the closest 6A school to Longview (I think).  They dont have many sensible options out east.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Frosty4024 said:

Ok Ill bite:

Look...Lufkin and Longview are arch-rivals and have gone back-and-forth with each other for ages.  Barring politics.. This game will be played.  Lufkin if a Top 5-10 5A at the moment.

Same with Longview and Marshall (They also used to be in the same district along with John Tyler and Tyler Lee).  Hence why you will just about always see these teams on Longviews schedule.

Also...Outside of Lee...Rockwall is the closest 6A school to Longview (I think).  They dont have many sensible options out east.

I’ll give you a pass even tho I think ur just BSing me

1 minute ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I got called a scumbagg POS cause I gave my opinion that these teams are terrible 

it is is what it is,,,, I just don’t talk good about teams if I see bad things ima call them out on it

I won’t talk about the players. There just kids. I wish them all the best. But some of these posters on this board sure make you wonder what rock they’ve been living under.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1