Duncanville (Public)-35 vs SJC (Private)-14

Texasfrog

6 hours ago, Horsefly said:

I know they aren’t.  It goes to my point the #16 team in the country played Duncanville as close as Lancaster who is at #79  

Ranking are also based on strength of schedule or at least it should be. Had Lancaster played a team like SJP before playing DV the outcome would be different.

• Like 1

Just now, Kalven said:

My point is if a team wants to be recognized nationally they should play a nationally ranked schedule.    

I’m not making a claim for Lancaster to be recognized nationally.  My point is rankings are bogus based on the common opponent.  

Lancaster is not a joke, they’re a good team BTW

On 9/14/2019 at 11:12 PM, Horsefly said:

You might be a part of a few, from OOS,  that expected a DV win.  Even the promoter was expecting a SJC win.  We aren’t kidding when we say he bragged earlier in the year about setting it up hoping it would expose TX.  

I don’t think the the Zags beat CA last year, MD and SJB are exceptional teams 

I picked DV in the pickem. I knew SJC was not going to be that great after watching SJp game. 

• Like 1

On 9/15/2019 at 1:12 PM, RedZone said:

Put Gary Joseph from Katy at IMG and they may win a MNC one year.......

Kevin Wright (IMG) is nothing but a talent bully coach...

Kevin Wright is 224-64 as a head coach and has won 4 state championships at two different programs.

But Gary Joseph is better than him? Why? Because he sounds dumb enough to be from Louisiana?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Kevin Wright is 224-64 as a head coach and has won 4 state championships at two different programs.

But Gary Joseph is better than him? Why? Because he sounds dumb enough to be from Louisiana?

Kevin Wright's Warren Central teams played some of the nastiest bully ball out there.  The dude knows how to coach.  

2 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Gary Joseph's career is defined by pounding on slapdicks for 3 months a year and then depending on the silly media and silly fans to anoint him as a legend.

I ain't saying Gary Joseph can't coach but Kevin Wright is no slouch.  I was awaken to him in 2002 when he took his squad to Kentucky to play Elder and they ran right over Elder with the best wing t i've seen to this day.