Duncanville (Public)-35 vs SJC (Private)-14

Texasfrog

1 hour ago, The Guru said:

Greater Los Angeles can't even make 6 Mater Dei's or even 3.

But Houston could do it?

Sure, pal.

You take clownery to a level unseen.

🤡

The only states that have more recruits than the Greater Houston Area are California and Florida. That is why the University of Houston can suddenly explode into national prominence; all they have to do is lock down the recruiting of GHA as Herman did when he coached there and they are rock solid.

33 minutes ago, The Guru said:

So you read this thread and your conclusion is that I shouldn't be a dick?

Not, you know, TexasBall, TexasFrog and the other Texas clowns who are on a rampage because they managed to win one of these finally?

Dead ass it’s like someone slept with their gurl, all morning and all night trashing other users and teams, wow I guess the true colors are really coming out

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, TigerHat said:

The only states that have more recruits than the Greater Houston Area are California and Florida.

What ass did you pull that out of? Let me guess. You're from Texas?

Houston talent is overrated, as is the entire state of Texas.

Miami and Fort Lauderdale have a combined 41 NFL players (Twice as much as Houston) and they only have one Mater Dei. That school is the greatest producer of college signees and NFL players in history.

Capture.thumb.PNG.f3d66f752a329a24b304fd33ec3fd08c.PNG

But Houston would have 6 Mater Dei's.

🤡

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Miami and Fort Lauderdale have a combined 41 NFL players (Twice as much as Houston) and they only have one Mater Dei. That school is the greatest producer of college signees and NFL players in history.

🤡

When did NFL players on a roster count as college recruits? 

Just now, Horsefly said:

When did NFL players on a roster count as college recruits? 

I didn't say that it did.

I couldn't find a definitive list of college recruits but I know that his claim is bogus.

I'm just giving an equivalent.

South Florid has way more talent than Houston and they have one program like that.

But sorry ass Houston would have 6?

🤡

You guys are embarrassing.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

8 minutes ago, The Guru said:

3 minutes ago, The Guru said:

I couldn't find a definitive list of college recruits but I know that his claim is bogus.

South Florid has way more talent than Houston and they have one program like that.

🤡

South Florida could have 6 also if they wanted too. Bozo, we all know the talent pool in la is smaller compared to south florida and houston despite a bigger population. Everybody knows that, even then la could still have 6 mater deis if they really wanted too.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Texasvic said:

Everybody knows that, even then la could still have 6 mater deis if they really wanted too.

No they couldn't.

The Trinity League has 6 schools. Only two of them are elite.

You think JSerra is close? They want to be but they're not in the same solar system.

Oaks Christian was trying for a long time. Wasn't close.

Stop it with this nonsense. You're clueless.

• Thumbs Down 1

9 minutes ago, The Guru said:

🤡

But you posted a retort to his posts with NFL players.  This is the thing,  you are so quick to try to show up texas you trip over your own dick a lot, this is why I think you’re a fool on these sites.  

I know what he’s talking about but I’m gonna let him provide you the answer that YOU MISSED 

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

But you posted a retort to his posts with NFL players.  This is the thing,  you are so quick to try to show up texas you trip over your own dick a lot, this is why I think you’re a fool on these sites. 

No, you're just too stupid to get the point.

If South Florida has way more NFL players then they also have way more college recruits. Despite this fact, they only have one Mater Dei.

Do some extrapolation.

Also, I doubt very much that Houston has more college recruits than the entire state of Georgia.

• Thumbs Down 1

Just now, The Guru said:

I didn't miss anything. You're just really stupid and you prove it every day.

His point is really stupid and tone deaf.

Your dumbass posted NFL players when he was talking college recruits.  

Once again the site’s bitch makes up arguments to garner attention.  “Look at me, look at me please!!!”   

2 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Yes, by using basic common sense.

Texans are clueless about what it takes to build such a program. But they certainly pretend that they aren't.

it doesn’t require going private to build a roster like that only decentralize transfer and residency policies to the district level.  🤡 

But you don’t know jack about TX but here you are like in every thread... pretending.  You’ve always been a fraud. 

52 minutes ago, The Guru said:

🤡

I didn't realize that Louisville would ever be in one of these list.  Louisville Trinity might have 1 player of that 10.

51 minutes ago, The Guru said:

No they couldn't.

The Trinity League has 6 schools. Only two of them are elite.

You think JSerra is close? They want to be but they're not in the same solar system.

Oaks Christian was trying for a long time. Wasn't close.

Stop it with this nonsense. You're clueless.

Cant you read? I said they could if they wanted to, this isnt about the trinity league, this is about the amoint of talent there is in certain areas. If they went on picking up studs from the area they could. Nobody said there already is 6 mater deis at one city but were just saying its possible, its fine if you cant comprehend that