Duncanville (Public)-35 vs SJC (Private)-14

Texasfrog

9 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Get that BS out of here.  

This game was set up for the purpose of hopefully proving the best of Texas football could not compete with recruited up vomit 🤮 private teams.

sorry @GardenStateBaller I truly believe this.  

GSB admitted to it.  He was giddy when this game was set up as he was thinking he would get enjoyment from SJC beating a TX team in TX.  He called this game a redemption game for SJC. 

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

You beat somebody you were supposed to beat? At home? Sjc has already lost to a team that’s lost as well. Big win man. 

Ohhhhh... you don't get to talk smack about Texas HS football because they beat one of the Prima Donna Mythical "Recruited Up" Private schools.  Ohhhhh..

also... we'll see how St.Joe's Prep (PA) does.  I'm sure they'll walk the dog on anyone from PA.

5 minutes ago, Texasball said:

Get that BS out of here.  

This game was set up for the purpose of hopefully proving the best of Texas football could not compete with recruited up vomit 🤮 private teams.

sorry @GardenStateBaller I truly believe this.  

#22 in the nation and lost to a team that’s now lost twice. The best in Texas should be able to beat a team like that. Sorry for bringing up facts. Tell your boys out there that  MD and Bosco have to travel to DC and Hawaii next week. They’d love to take a shorter trip to texas. Watch what MD does to St. John’s in a couple of weeks and we’ll compare.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Horsefly said:

GSB admitted to it.  He was giddy when this game was set up as he was thinking he would get enjoyment from SJC beating a TX team in TX.  He called this game a redemption game for SJC. 

Now it's going to be...  SJC isn't that good.. blah blah blah.

We'll see how they do the rest of the season.  

Nationally recruited up (IMG) and Southern Cal recruited up (Mater Dei) won't be easy.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HurricaneNick said:

#22 in the nation and lost to a team that’s now lost twice. The best in Texas should be able to beat a team like that. Sorry for bringing up facts. Tell your boys out there that  MD and Bosco have to travel to DC and Hawaii next week. They’d love to take a shorter trip to texas. Watch what MD does to St. John’s in a couple of weeks and we’ll compare.

Hey.... Does Mater Dei already have their next 12 D1 recruits identified to steal from the other So.Cal schools.

1 minute ago, HurricaneNick said:

One of the best in a Texas.  They haven’t won our state championship since 1998

2 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

lol bogus polls 

At the game tonight as a wcac guy where texas now is home

Impressed by duncanville with the best  player on the field  playing most important position - duncanville qb....typically a recipe for success 

Hopeful duncanville continues their run in texas

Ginzaga definitely significant favorite in loser goes home  game vs St. John’s imo. Gonzaga coaching is amazing and  have best player on the field playing most important position w their junior qb williams

4 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

LMAO...  SJC is #22 in the nation.     That's funny!!

5 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Without question MD wins that game.  I respect the quality of football that they play.  I just don’t respect how they do it.  Recruited up vomit 🤮 private schools do not get my overall respect.  

Just now, HurricaneNick said:

Can’t say I see sjc as a top 20 team in the country. There 2-2 with 2 less than average wins and got exposed when playing good teams. And after what you saw tonight you should see past their hype too. 

Just like I see past the hype of a SFA team that Mater Dei just beat by 16 points.

Just now, Texasfrog said:

Just like I see past the hype of a SFA team that Mater Dei just beat by 16 points.

Look at the talent on the roster at St Frances compared to St. John’s. Div 1 offers at every single position. DV did what they were supposed to do tonight is all I’m saying. Quit acting like sjc didn’t lose in early November of the playoffs to somebody from dc last year and twice already this year. St frances hasn’t lost since 2016 &  got little brothered tonight. Give credit where it’s due. But st frances runs St. John’s off the field. Especially after watch st joes against img. 

3 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Look at the talent on the roster at St Frances compared to St. John’s. Div 1 offers at every single position. DV did what they were supposed to do tonight is all I’m saying. Quit acting like sjc didn’t lose in early November of the playoffs to somebody from dc last year and twice already this year. St frances hasn’t lost since 2016 &  got little brothered tonight. Give credit where it’s due. But st frances runs St. John’s off the field. Especially after watch st joes against img. 

SFA hasn’t played an elite opponent in that time span either.  Thats been the knock on their program.  

SJC lost to Gonzaga last year who went on to win the WCAC.  Duncanville lost in our state finals.  They both brought back about the same number of starters.  

SJC  lost to SJP by 3 who lost to Marietta by 4 and IMG by 6.  All close games.  I watched SJP/IMG game they weren’t taken to the woodshed at all. 

4 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

SFA hasn’t played an elite opponent in that time span either.  Thats been the knock on their program.  

SJC lost to Gonzaga last year who went on to win the WCAC.  Duncanville lost in our state finals.  They both brought back about the same number of starters.  

SJC  lost to SJP by 3 who lost to Marietta by 4 and IMG by 6.  All close games.  I watched SJP/IMG game they weren’t taken to the woodshed at all. 

Will agree 100% that st frances lacked experience in the big games. Gonzaga wins out in Texas or Cali last year? Not a chance. I know they’ve lost to good teams but just not to an elite one until tonight. Sjp is really good but let’s not act like img isn’t horribly coached and has a mediocre at best offense.  Duncanvilles win tonight was great. I guess I’m the only one that expected it before the game lol 

5 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Go back and look at all the BS these vomit 🤮 private school boys have talked.

i don’t recall seeing you around much - go back and read all the BS written by these vomit 🤮 private school boys and everyone else that is penis envy of Texas since the first game when KATY beat NS.

They are envy of our stadiums, large crowds, and our well nationally documented brand of High School Football.  Every damn national knowledgeable real football person in the country knows we have outstanding HS football.  Except for lying loud mouths on this board.

They can all kiss my ass!

you want to truly prove something in Texas - you better send over better team than SJC.

• Thumbs Down 1