OT: Trump "armada & submarines" on way...

BigDrop

2 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

How do you get what my priorities are out of my statement that I don't speak for "thugs".  It seems you have this conversation all figured out before we have it.

You said you only speak for you and I pointed out that it's good for one to know his priorities. Is there something offensive in there?  confused.gif

3 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

God didn't put you here. Your mother and Biological father did. The only man God put here was Jesus. 

Milo may die in any method, I find it interesting you think it will be through aids or at the hands of a gay lover. Are the Liberals now throwing insults at gays?

Ann will die comfortable, with as many people as she wants in her life.

Life isn't restricted to rules made by others desires unless we choose to live under those rules.

Classic libs. Deep down in their naughty places that they don't like to talk about. They really hate everyone.

10 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Classic libs. Deep down in their naughty places that they don't like to talk about. They really hate everyone.

I was in a relationship with a very educated woman, we were both Democrats at the time. During the Reagan campaign, I told her I was going to vote for Ronald. She was furious I wasn't voting straight across Democrat. Or relationship ended. She was unable to see that she was giving me an ultimatum, either stop thinking or myself for lose her as a mate.

I started dating a Surgeon that was a Republican after we broke it off. How funny life can be at times. I've been a Centrist since, but a member of the Republican party.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

I was in a relationship with a very educated woman, we were both Democrats at the time. During the Reagan campaign, I told her I was going to vote for Ronald. She was furious I wasn't voting straight across Democrat. Or relationship ended. She was unable to see that she was giving me an ultimatum, either stop thinking for myself for lose her as a mate.

I started dating a Surgeon that was a Republican after we broke it off. How funny life can be at times. I've been a Centrist since, but a member of the Republican party.

Im just amazed how each side cant see this. They both believe think as I do or else. What I have found is for the most part Cons are straight up about it. Sort of in your face. Whereas Libs lie and try to be sneaky until you voice an opinion different from theirs. Then holy hell breaks out.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Cat_Scratch said:

God didn't put you here. Your mother and Biological father did. The only man God put here was Jesus. (God made Adam  in the image of himself and Eve was made from clay. You could count them if you like).

Milo may die in any method, I find it interesting you think it will be through aids or at the hands of a gay lover. Are the Liberals now throwing insults at gays?

Ann will die comfortable, with as many people as she wants in her life.

Life isn't restricted to rules made by others desires unless we choose to live under those rules.

You are not preaching to me are you, preacher man?

I really don't need a science class either.

I really don't care one way or another how the devil is put down. Life will eventually put Milo and Ann out of their misery. 

4 minutes ago, thc6795 said:

Funny shit man. You're a good seed World. Defiantly a guy I could golf with and share a few beers.  

If we do to golfing, i would keep an eye on me.  I'll kick my ball out into the fairway from the bushes without apology.  If I don't I won't have any clubs to finish the round due to me throwing them as far as I can.  Its a very relaxing game for me. ?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, World Citizen said:

If we do to golfing, i would keep an eye on me.  I'll kick my ball out into the fairway from the bushes without apology.  If I don't I won't have any clubs to finish the round due to me throwing them as far as I can.  Its a very relaxing game for me. ?

That is ok , as I have gotten older I have also added a foot wedge to my bag.

• Like 1