OT: Trump "armada & submarines" on way...

BigDrop

10 hours ago, concha said:

He is being hounded by a hostile press.  It doesn't matter what he does or does not do.  His acts like funding for traditionally black universities will be poo-pooed and put on the back page at best, and any and every perceived slight or accusation made against him will be front page news.

It is Obama vs. Fox times 10 or 100.

times 10? lol

it's the same garbage

4 minutes ago, concha said:

Nooner,

It really shouldn't be that hard for you.

Obama had a generally worshipful press with the major exception of Fox.

Flip that situation for Trump.  

It's not the same. It's polar opposites.

open your eyes

you are not persecuted 

you will be better off when you get rid of that chip on your shoulder. 

6 minutes ago, concha said:

The topic was Obama and Trump and the press.

My take is spot on.

But thanks for being consistent with your vacuous posting.

your views are biased, obvious to all, by your persecution complex

when you make non reasoned extreme posts it's good to review how they were unearthed

hope this helps!

1 minute ago, noonereal said:

your views are biased, obvious to all, by your persecution complex

when you make non reasoned extreme posts it's good to review how they were unearthed

hope this helps!

Listening to Charlie Brown's teacher is a more value-added experience than reading your posts, Nooner.

Are you unable to make an argument?

You're a bit like Caj.

1 minute ago, concha said:

Listening to Charlie Brown's teacher is a more value-added experience than reading your posts, Nooner.

Are you unable to make an argument?

You're a bit like Caj.

peace pudgy... but when you get time, do tell how much the rich pay in FICA, as a percent of income. 

Thanks!

40 minutes ago, noonereal said:

where is the graph I requested? 

Don't get me wrong, I loved it when I was in my prime earning years but I knew it was wrong. 

1) I don't believe you requested one, Nooner. At least not this AM. Did you take your meds?

2) Why would I provide a graph requested by someone without the mental capacity to understand it? You are getting more Caj-like bizarre with each passing day.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Cat_Scratch said:

Probably the same as your purpose, to make a living and state your opinions. Like it or not she actually has more respect than you. She does not incite violence, people who do not want other people to hear opposing ideas incite violence. There are a lot of very dangerous Liberals out there, as many or more than there are Conservatives as we are seeing weekly. 

By the way, her speech is going to be about her NY Times best seller book. Why would the Liberals want to shut that down? Because it's about Illegal Immigration?

How many books have you had published? How many made a best seller list?

Think about why you generalize a whole sect of humans with ideas other than yours and cast stones at them. 

I don't know WHAT you are talking about!

God, did not put me here to influence and corrupt the minds of our youth using his name. Right or No right.

Milo, will probably die from a STD or get shot by a gay lover.

Ann, will probably die a lonely old woman with no one around her in some old folks home.

That's the price you pay for being the devil.

On 4/19/2017 at 9:42 PM, BigDrop said:

At the 9:31 mark of the above interview with Maria Bartiromo on Fox Business News Trump tells her:

"We're sending an armada-very powerful.  We have submarines-very powerful.  Far more powerful than the aircraft carrier."

The aircraft carrier was 3,500 miles away.  There were no submarines.  But Trump said this to apparently posture and gain leverage with North Korea.

I believe he is endangering the United States with what Ted Cruz called "pathological lies"  For the 25.5 million South Koreans in the greater Seoul metro area (and 35 miles from the demilitarized zone) he is risking all of their lives.  This isn't playing poker or negotiating a real estate deal; this is lying to a (nother) madman who has nuclear weapons and a battery of artillery that could reach as far as Japan.

GEEEEEZ, I really HATE people who have never served and have no idea about troop movements under a REAL president! You act as though Trump had left the South Pacific DEFENSELESS! Unlike your lil girl Barry, he doesn't telegraph his every move! TRUE, he got bad info about the specific whereabouts of the Vinson carrier group!(The Vinson was headed for R & R in Australia before it returned stateside) HOWEVER, if the procedures are still in place, that were there when I was last in that neighborhood. South Korea was NOT home alone! I did a lil digging and found out that a little ship named the USS Ronald Reagan(which I thought was a bit ironic) is currently on station out of Yokosuka, Japan!(South Pacific home port of the Seventh Fleet) For those not in the know, the Reagan is an attack aircraft carrier, very similar to the Vinson, with an accompanying strike force! You MAY wanna stop watching the Clinton News Network!

3 hours ago, concha said:

Nooner,

It really shouldn't be that hard for you.

Obama had a generally worshipful press with the major exception of Fox.

Flip that situation for Trump.  

It's not the same. It's polar opposites.

HELL, I heard last night that Obana's Press Secretary wouldn't even call on FOX during White House briefings!

1 hour ago, TheRealCAJ said:

God, did not put me here to influence and corrupt the minds of our youth using his name. Right or No right.

Ann, will probably die a lonely old woman with no one around her in some old folks home.

Chip has turned into a Bible-thumping rage monkey.

dancingparty.gif

1 hour ago, TheRealCAJ said:

What happened to you Libtards PC tolerance of the ever changing world? I though you clowns adnered to the mantra of, live and let live, unless you have a CONSERVATIVE viewpoint!

Not sure what "shuck and jive" you are referring to, Chip. You're babbling even more than usual today.

So far today you've just been displaying laughingly misguided self-righteousness and a thorough misunderstanding of conservatism.

Rage on, Chip.  The book thing is working for you.  thumb.gif

2 hours ago, TheRealCAJ said:

God didn't put you here. Your mother and Biological father did. The only man God put here was Jesus. (God made Adam  in the image of himself and Eve was made from clay. You could count them if you like).

Milo may die in any method, I find it interesting you think it will be through aids or at the hands of a gay lover. Are the Liberals now throwing insults at gays?

Ann will die comfortable, with as many people as she wants in her life.

Life isn't restricted to rules made by others desires unless we choose to live under those rules.

• Like 1