Hey GSB Let’s Get Longview Tx out of their Safe Space in 2020

imaGoodBoyNow

1 hour ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I had a call with the BOB folks yesterday. I told them that STA and SFA will participate only if they get to play a TX team. Probably won’t amount to anything as they still argued that JCC is a national powerhouse. LOL 

You should reach out to Lufkin. They may head back to the BoB just got of their 4 year contract with Mexico. I doubt you can get anyone of the dogs but Lufkin usually Top 15 in Texas yearly. Nearly knocked off Longview this year. We also have a huge following. But we're going to be loosing 2 kids ranked inside the top 247.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, The Guru said:

Yeah, there are a lot of suckers in Lufkin.

Tell me something I don't know.

When the last time STA played in front of 10,000 in a regular season game ? We actually have done it twice this season in 3 games lol. Only reason 3rd game didn't hit 10,000 is because nac can't hold that many. Still well over 7,000 for that one.

3 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

I had a call with the BOB folks yesterday. I told them that STA and SFA will participate only if they get to play a TX team. Probably won’t amount to anything as they still argued that JCC is a national powerhouse. LOL 

Just put some Spanish word behind Aquinas or Frances and pretend they are Mexican team. You will get the whole Texas top 10 beating down your door 

St Fernandez Academy and St Thomas Rodriguez 😂

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, The Guru said:

👍

So does this mean that STA would only win by 40 instead of 42?

Considering you guys couldn't beat a team in Miramer ranked #703 by 40 I doubt you guys would do Lufkin who sits at #180 who gave #25 Longview all they wanted in a 24-21 game by 40+. It would definitely be a competitive game. You guys definitely wouldn't dog us like you think. 

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, imaGoodBoyNow said:

I understand now why you play teams like John Tyler and WM, lmao 😂 

Longview HS has played more OOS teams than 99.99% teams from California.  😂

When has Centennial played anyone from OOS... and outside of California?   😜    "NEVER!!"  Ha-ha-ha

The team that almost always make it to the CIF-Finals and gets embarrassed like they did last night.   "mercy clock put on them."

3 minutes ago, Texasfrog said:

Longview HS has played more OOS teams than 99.99% teams from California.  😂

When has Centennial played anyone from OOS... and outside of California?   😜    "NEVER!!"  Ha-ha-ha

The team that almost always make it to the CIF-Finals and gets embarrassed like they did last night.   "mercy clock put on them."

Bryce commutes 45 mins to school 

• Haha 1

• 1 year later...