IMG 35 SJC 20 Final

MA Fan

6 minutes ago, HurricaneNick said:

Will do, looks like a great matchup. In your opinion because I really don’t know, how big is the gap between Dv and SLC or Guyer? Plane ticket is already booked & was hoping to see dv but not interested in a blowout because I know I won’t see the real dv. Only time I could get out there this season, let me know! 

I'd watch Duncanville anyway.  You can size them up, and then compare a second Tier  (SJC) team vs second Tier Calif teams, like the ones MD will be blowing out in league

Just now, Sammyswordsman said:

No wonder you under estimate me and The Tiers.

I take The Tiers seriously and as such, I make it a point to attend games in person or watch on TV or via You tube highlights

😂.   You have not seen Duncanville this season the only team whose team speed is being compared to others.  

8 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

😂.   You have not seen Duncanville this season the only team whose team speed is being compared to others.  

Teams I have watched.in person

Out of state

DeMatha, OLGC, Milton, SFA, Don Bosco

Calif Teams

MD, SJB, Narbonne, JSerra, Servite, St. Paul

Teams I have watched on TV

Dutch Fork, DLS, STA, Katy, North Shore

Teams I have seen highlights of on You tube

Duncanville, SJC, St. Louis, Bishop Gorman

Just now, HurricaneNick said:

Could SLC or guyer keep it close with dv/Katy? I’m an outsider but haven’t heard either of those teams being in the talks for the state title 

Probably not DV.  Me personally, Katy is good but not at the level of DV. 

guyer is division 2, they are a contender this year, SLC would be if they were div 2 also

2 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Teams I have watched.in person

Out of state

DeMatha, OLGC, Milton, SFA, Don Bosco

Calif Teams

MD, SJB, Narbonne, JSerra, Servite, St. Paul

Teams I have watched on TV

Dutch Fork, DLS, STA, Katy, North Shore

Teams I have seen highlights of on You tube

Duncanville, SJC, St. Louis, Bishop Gorman

Soooo. You have not seen Duncanville the ONLY team whose speed is being compared.   

Ask GSB about duncanvilles speed, he saw them up close. 

Just now, Horsefly said:

Soooo. You have not seen Duncanville the ONLY team whose speed is being compared.   

Ask GSB about duncanvilles speed, he saw them up close. 

Where did I ever say I doubted Duncanville's speed?  SFA was pretty fast too, as was The Stache, SJB and some old Poly teams.  It would be hard to say if any of those teams had more speed than the others though.

GSB is agenda driven, so you have to factor that into every thing he says.

4 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Where did I ever say I doubted Duncanville's speed?  SFA was pretty fast too, as was The Stache, SJB and some old Poly teams.  It would be hard to say if any of those teams had more speed than the others though.

GSB has point blank said he under estimated Duncanvilles speed.

7 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

The whole discussion going back to last year had been you questioning TXball and DD on their assessment of DVs speed compared to MD.  

4 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Oh so we are discussing about last year now?

I said it started last year.  It’s the same argument though.  Stop being a politician.  You have no idea about their speed bc you haven’t seen them play.  That’s the bottom line.  You are just butthurt that someone would have the audacity to think a team is faster than your previous MD 

6 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

They’re not jserra, but MD will beat them by several TDs.  They make too many team mistakes to even be competitive with MD 

I agree.  I was expecting IMG to blow them out.  Instead they needed block punt and INT return TD to match the 35 points that DV scored.

I honestly believe MD will beat them pretty easy - part MD is really good and SJC is slowly checking out.  If MD gets up 2 scores early it will be total blowout.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Horsefly said:

I said it started last year.  It’s the same argument though.  Stop being a politician.  You have no idea about their speed bc you haven’t seen them play.  That’s the bottom line.  You are just butthurt that someone would have the audacity to think a team is faster than your previous MD 

I haven't seen Duncanville in person, but I think Mater Dei was extremely fast "football speed" on defense last year.