Ukraine Transcript Released

concha

1 minute ago, Mjd33 said:

So trump asking to investigate something that Biden was illegally involved in is treasonous? 

Do you realize how fucking stupid you are? 

YES...you f*in dope...Biden is his political opponent!!....and asking a foreign country to investigate a political opponent while dangling $$ over their head is illegal champ and not to mention UNPATRIOTIC...🤡

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

Really you are a fucking idiot. Yes the dems have been doing this shit for yrs. The Clinton campaign paid to have Trump spied on. The Obama administration unmasked countless cons in order to have them spied on. 3 months ago the dems sent a threatening ltr to the Ukrain President telling him their aid was at risk. There is so much more, your just to fucking dumb to pay attention. Go fishing bitch,that is all you have. 

there is so much B.S. there ^ champ it's not even funny....go get those tumble weeds now and make yourself useful..😉

26 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

Trump is brilliant! Sounds about right to me. I hope it transpires JUST like that. Send AALLLLLL of those treasonous mofos to jail....they can take 66 with 'em to be their sex slave bitch....seeing as how the dems are ok with that.

Good read. Thanks.

you doing you Tex act Blueballs?...sex slave bitch huh??..you guys are a bunch of demented, frustrated clowns...scary..🤡

1 minute ago, Mjd33 said:

I take it you had a huge problem  with Obama meddling in elections in Kenya, Israel, Macedonia, Libya, Honduras, and Egypt? 

apples and oranges..but nice try!...our policy going back for many administrations is to try and spread democracy around the world whenever possible...asking someone to INTERFERE IN OUR ELECTION is illegal and VERY UN American...and that's obvious to most Americans with a brain...🙄

5 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

spread democracy around the world whenever possible

That worked real well in Libya where there is now human slavery thanks to hillary and Obama taking out Gaddafi. 

Check the videos on YouTube of the slave trade in Libya.

Spreading democracy is that what you call it? You mean international liberalism by forming a one world government of unelected officials in Brussels is more like it. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

22 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

YES...you f*in dope...Biden is his political opponent!!....and asking a foreign country to investigate a political opponent while dangling $$ over their head is illegal champ and not to mention UNPATRIOTIC...🤡

When did he dangle money over his head? The transcripts don't show that, the Ukrainian President said that never happened. So where Georgie boy are you getting your info? 

17 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

apples and oranges..but nice try!...our policy going back for many administrations is to try and spread democracy around the world whenever possible...asking someone to INTERFERE IN OUR ELECTION is illegal and VERY UN American...and that's obvious to most Americans with a brain...🙄

Your right Clinton and Obama should be in Jail. 

• Haha 1

Just now, thc6795 said:

When did he dangle money over his head? The transcripts don't show that, the Ukrainian President said that never happened. So where Georgie boy are you getting your info? 

4 days prior to this conversation he told his cronies to hold the money Congress had allocated for Ukraine...stop watching Fox news Tex...🤡

2 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...more apples and oranges..stop the pretzel act...🙄

Why can’t you ever be critical of anything Obama, Hillary, Biden, or Kerry did? 

You AGREE with everything they were interconnected with? Why are you such an apologist for all the scandals they were involved in? 

16 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

4 days prior to this conversation he told his cronies to hold the money Congress had allocated for Ukraine...stop watching Fox news Tex...🤡

you fucking idiot he had them hold it until he spoke with the Ukrainian President. He NEVER said if you dont do this I wont release it. He NEVER threatened to withdraw the aid. You are so fucking stupid. The Ukrainian president confirmed this, you fucking dope. 

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Why can’t you ever be critical of anything Obama, Hillary, Biden, or Kerry did? 

You AGREE with everything they were interconnected with? Why are you such an apologist for all the scandals they were involved in? 

Because he is a hack bitch who care for party over country. Trump could be the captain of a plane he was on and he wd wish the plane crashed. 

1 hour ago, Blueliner said:

Trump is brilliant! Sounds about right to me. I hope it transpires JUST like that. Send AALLLLLL of those treasonous mofos to jail....they can take 66 with 'em to be their sex slave bitch....seeing as how the dems are ok with that.

Good read. Thanks.

Trump advisors are saying let them go after you it will guarantee trump reelection

55 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

asking a foreign nation to interfere in our election is fine??...and you think you're a Patriot Blueballs??...how f*in dumb and unpatriotic can someone be??...you sold your soul to the devil once again champ...😔

Retards are actually offended when I call you a retard. I really hope that you don't actually believe the shit you say. I don't know what's worse...you acting like a petulant child who knows he's caught in a lie or the fact that you're just plain dumb. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

you doing you Tex act Blueballs?...sex slave bitch huh??..you guys are a bunch of demented, frustrated clowns...scary..🤡

Nope. We're just tired of your bullshit. You act like a petulant little fucking child. You learned well from your ilk on the left. You have long passed the point of being a person worth being halfway reasonable towards. You've earned their allegiance, champ. Stick with your ilk and watch America show you what they think of your politics and behaviors come 2020.