Georgia HSFB scoreboard. Archer 28 Buford 29 OT Final.

TheMaximumHornetSting

2 hours ago, ECHS05 said:

To me....  Not just 7A, but the state.. 

1. Lowndes

2. McEachern

3. Colquitt

4. Marietta

5. North Gwinnett

6. Hillgrove

7. Grayson

8. Valdosta

9. Parkview

10. Buford

11. Cedar Grove, Marist, Peach Co., Camden Co. Archer, Milton, Carrollton, Warner Robins.. Quite a few vying for this spot.

Respectable list and all, but what's you affinity for Hillgrove? Are they really that good this year? And Parkview is a perplexing situation this year. 

36 minutes ago, Sammyswordsman said:

Both teams look really good.  Much better than what I saw with Milton

How many of us from GA said Milton sucks this year? They lost everyone that really mattered outside of a few OL. And they are a public school... Its not as easy to reload.

They lost to Parkview 16-7 last night.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Grayson at Colquitt - full game 

I love these. This guy does a great job cutting through the bull and getting the game documented. 

I laughed at the part early where he sped up the refs looking like the keystone cops. At that particular juncture in time I was raising hell at them from my seat for them to let the kids play. Yelled at their supervisor that they aren't the stars of the show. Got ugly looks from him the rest of the night. Hahaha. Overall this group of officials was better than any other group we've seen this season though. 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

Respectable list and all, but what's you affinity for Hillgrove? Are they really that good this year? And Parkview is a perplexing situation this year. 

Seeing what they did last year.

They win some closer games than they should... But they seem to be the team that just wins. They are going to be a threat.

1 minute ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I love these. This guy does a great job cutting through the bull and getting the game documented. 

I laughed at the part early where he sped up the refs looking like the keystone cops. At that particular juncture in time I was raising hell at them from my seat for them to let the kids play. Yelled at their supervisor that they aren't the stars of the show. Got ugly looks from him the rest of the night. Hahaha. Overall this group of officials were better than any other group we've seen this season though. 

Is it just me...or did he shrink the right side of the pic above?  I can barely see them poor, tiny. little undersized Blackhats......

(Smile)

Rufus>>

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, FootballGuy said:

But what does this have to do with THIS year, brotha? 

They do get the job done.......for the most part, so I'll give you that. 

They are much the same team as last year. You can gauge a lot from last year, until you really see them in a big game this year.  They have come into this year playing/looking the same as last year, so they should get some love until proven otherwise.

Hillgrove @ McEachern 10/11

I think McEachern wins... But itll be a tough 4 quarter battle. McEachern is good like a mug, ya feel me playa?

Hillgrove @ Marietta 11/1 

Both of their tough games are away.

3 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

They are much the same team as last year. You can gauge a lot from last year, until you really see them in a big game this year.  They have come into this year playing/looking the same as last year, so they should get some love until proven otherwise.

Hillgrove @ McEachern 10/11

I think McEachern wins... But itll be a tough 4 quarter battle. McEachern is good like a mug, ya feel me playa?

Hillgrove @ Marietta 11/1 

Both of their tough games are away.

If they can either win both of those games or keep the games close in a loss, then I'll look at them as a threat. 

16 minutes ago, ATLien12x said:

Agreed. Byron does a fantastic job covering all the Grayson games home & away. He also does the entire GFL (youth) playoffs. Really appreciate his effort

The play at 27:30 in the small screen... WR refused to stop pumping them legs and Grayson refused to wrap up. 

Great effort by the receiver.