Georgia HSFB scoreboard. Archer 28 Buford 29 OT Final.

TheMaximumHornetSting

4 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

JSerra did. Picked the most downtrodden GA team they could find so they can pump their chest about beating a team from a top 3 state. 

Nah, they bought sizzle. 

Sometimes when you are on the interstate and you order a hamburger at a drive thru, and you ask for your onion diced not sliced, no tomato and extra lettuce... you end up with a salad sandwich. 

JSerra got a salad sandwich instead of the 6 dollar burger. 

Sometimes folks need to listen instead of sell sell sell. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Nolebull813 said:

How do you rank Colquitt and Valdosta? 

Lowndes has to be the consensus number 1 team in the state. 

But who the heck is 2-5?

Honestly, it has to be Lowndes 1 and Colquitt 2, Marietta 3. Nothing else makes sense. 

After that... anybody's guess. 

Quite a few teams could be argued for. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

Honestly, it has to be Lowndes 1 and Colquitt 2, Marietta 3. Nothing else makes sense. 

After that... anybody's guess. 

Quite a few teams could be argued for. 

I forget about McEachern. It's tough for me to want to stick them in there because of historical data. Hell, they could be at 1. Idk. 

Certainly they need to be mentioned in the top 4 or 5. I'm not necessarily a buyer on undefeated being the best, but, it's tough to argue against. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, HawgGoneIt said:

I forget about McEachern. It's tough for me to want to stick them in there because of historical data. Hell, they could be at 1. Idk. 

Certainly they need to be mentioned in the top 4 or 5. I'm not necessarily a buyer on undefeated being the best, but, it's tough to argue against. 

New coach.

McEachern #2.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ECHS05 said:

New coach.

McEachern #2.

Why? 

The rankings had Marietta at 1. Of course, I always argued they had done nothing historically... fast forward a couple of weeks, Grayson clips em.

Grayson goes to one, fast forward a couple of weeks and Grayson loses to Colquitt. 

Lowndes beats the team that Colquitt lost to and probably is concensus 1. 

McEachern hasn't historically done shit, haven't played any serious contender yet, but, it's ok... move them to 1 or 2. New coach. 

Look like another Marietta to me from down here.  

McEachern finally plays a team that was initially considered a contender in two weeks when they play Hillgrove. Hillgrove seems a little like a dud at this point, but, will still be the best team McEachern has faced all season. 

Then it's the battle of the "historically haven't done shits" when Marietta and McEachern meet. Finally McEachern can prove something tangible. 

Until then I can't see giving them any top even 3 votes. Of course the "experts" like an undefeated in Georgia. Next undefeated up! 

15 hours ago, Rufus69 said:

Colquitt is snakebit in the injury department.  We can't seem to keep our guys healthy.  We lost a VERY important O-Lineman this week in practice.  Add him to the growing number of Blackhats that are out.  We may just play Grayson with our 9th grade.  I think they won yesterday.  

Honestly, we have at least (2) out for the year and several others out for multiple weeks.  I don't blame HawgGoneIt....but I'm leaning in that direction.  I mean...give him ONE THING to do while I'm  on Amelia......(Smile).

Rufus>>

Speaking of the 9th graders...

UncleBS Jr. put on a show at WR.