Who needs a border wall??....

DBP66

when we can have alligators patrolling our southern border!!...Trump is a genius!!.......O.o

Trump wanted moat on border, new book says. With alligators in it.

39ddce80-de48-11e9-bfdf-c0f8ecf6ac3cDylan Stableford 1 hour 51 minutes ago.
President Trump talked about using alligators at the border, according to new book
Yahoo News Video

Venting his frustration with immigration earlier this year, President Trump suggested that U.S. soldiers patrolling the southern border shoot migrants in the legs to slow them down, put flesh-piercing spikes atop an electrified border wall and dig a moat.

And fill the moat with snakes and alligators.

That’s according to an excerpt from a new book, “Border Wars: Inside Trump’s Assault on Immigration,” by New York Times reporters Michael D. Shear and Julie Hirschfeld Davis, due out next week. The Times published the excerpt on Tuesday.

Trump floated the man-eating moat idea in March — and advisers reportedly took it seriously enough to “seek a cost estimate.”

It wasn’t the only extreme solution offered by Trump, according to the excerpt:

He wanted the wall electrified, with spikes on top that could pierce human flesh. After publicly suggesting that soldiers shoot migrants if they threw rocks, the president backed off when his staff told him that was illegal. But later in a meeting, aides recalled, he suggested that they shoot migrants in the legs to slow them down. That’s not allowed either, they told him.

Trump denied part of the report in a tweet in which he misspelled “moat.”

22 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

Copy and paste pizza boy at it again. 

What a Schmuck. 

copy and paste?..BINGO!..and you figured that out yourself Champ??...how many alligators will Trump need to fill his moat Champ??..where are we buying them from??...how much do alligators go for these days??...O.o

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Blueliner said:

You'd have to be a complete moron to post that. Good grief🙄🤣

to post it or say it???...LOL...your boy thought it was a good idea!...you don't Blueballs??...you don't think Donny has a great idea to protect us??...maybe you can get a job feeding the alligators??

1 hour ago, DBP66 said:

when we can have alligators patrolling our southern border!!...Trump is a genius!!.......O.o

Trump wanted moat on border, new book says. With alligators in it.

39ddce80-de48-11e9-bfdf-c0f8ecf6ac3cDylan Stableford 1 hour 51 minutes ago.

President Trump talked about using alligators at the border, according to new book
Yahoo News Video

Venting his frustration with immigration earlier this year, President Trump suggested that U.S. soldiers patrolling the southern border shoot migrants in the legs to slow them down, put flesh-piercing spikes atop an electrified border wall and dig a moat.

And fill the moat with snakes and alligators.

That’s according to an excerpt from a new book, “Border Wars: Inside Trump’s Assault on Immigration,” by New York Times reporters Michael D. Shear and Julie Hirschfeld Davis, due out next week. The Times published the excerpt on Tuesday.

Trump floated the man-eating moat idea in March — and advisers reportedly took it seriously enough to “seek a cost estimate.”

It wasn’t the only extreme solution offered by Trump, according to the excerpt:

He wanted the wall electrified, with spikes on top that could pierce human flesh. After publicly suggesting that soldiers shoot migrants if they threw rocks, the president backed off when his staff told him that was illegal. But later in a meeting, aides recalled, he suggested that they shoot migrants in the legs to slow them down. That’s not allowed either, they told him.

Trump denied part of the report in a tweet in which he misspelled “moat.”

Stable genius is what he is damn it.  LMAO...and a humanitarian.  

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, DBP66 said:

everyday it feels more and more like the Twilight Zone!...no kidding!!

I feel like I totally missed the signs and didn't see any of this coming.  Not so much Trump because he is going to do what he does and he can't be who he isn't.  But, I did not see the cult like following and his supporters come to his defense on EVERYTHING no matter what he says and does.  

The most disturbing aspect of all this is how quick his supporters and enablers turn to conspiracy's and how many have become sympathetic to Russia.  And of course embracing alternative facts and the dismissal of provable facts.  And the disregard for the rule of law and the constitution.  And states rights.  And smaller government except when it comes to women's choices about their own bodies.

I got to remember that when it comes down to it, everything is either a potato or it isn't.  And how can something that is a potato or not bother me?  Just a little life strategy for the Trump era.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mjd33 said:

Copy and paste pizza boy at it again. 

What a Schmuck. 

I mean seriously how can anyone enjoy being such a punching bag? If CNN said tomorrow "the only way you can prove you're not a Trumpster is to cut off your balls". He would scream to his wife "can I see the jar with my nuts in it". 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, thc6795 said:

I mean seriously how can anyone enjoy being such a punching bag? If CNN said tomorrow "the only way you can prove you're not a Trumpster is to cut off your balls". He would scream to his wife "can I see the jar with my nuts in it". 

you should hope Trump gets his moat Tex!...you can go feed the gators and snakes..you'll fit right in...🤡

1 minute ago, DBP66 said:

you should hope Trump gets his moat Tex!...you can go feed the gators and snakes..you'll fit right in...🤡

Go watch CNN so you know what to say next. The next time you have an original thought will be the first time. Believe me know one is waiting around for that to happen. lil puppet. 

1 minute ago, thc6795 said:

Go watch CNN so you know what to say next. The next time you have an original thought will be the first time. Believe me know one is waiting around for that to happen. lil puppet. 

^^ it's nice to see you put together a thought without cursing and trying to sound like a tough guy Tex!!..bravo!!..🤡

2 hours ago, GardenStateBaller said:

LOL...who the hell is your new girlfriend Anna???...tell her she needs to check her sources...he even asked his staff to get a price on the alligators...what?..you don't think Trump could have thought of such a great idea??..LOL...:$

4 hours ago, DBP66 said:

LOL...who the hell is your new girlfriend Anna???...tell her she needs to check her sources...he even asked his staff to get a price on the alligators...what?..you don't think Trump could have thought of such a great idea??..LOL...:$

yeah your sources are so credible. You are beyond dumb. You're an embarrassment.