Trinity Leagues spring

Sammyswordsman

Here‪ is a peek at STA opponent https://twitter.com/boscofootball/status/857093058978074626/video/1‬ 

Below is the O - line guy that The Stache is tryna hide 

http://www.maxpreps.com/m/team/videos.aspx?gendersport=boys,football&schoolid=2b6b45d3-4465-4750-ba48-a273b674e37c&videoid=7ac18664-0c79-49b5-90d1-8d37bc8f6883

all in all looks like a down year for the Trinity League.  May only go 6-1 vs nationally ranked OOS schedule 

#TheStruggleIsReal

On 4/26/2017 at 7:53 AM, Sammyswordsman said:

all in all looks like a down year for the Trinity League.  May only go 6-1 vs nationally ranked OOS schedule 

List the 7 games you see as nationally relevant: 

img/cc (cc not even in trinity league)

md/BG 

md/BC 

sjb/STA 

sjb/st Johns D.C. 

What are last 2? 

You counting servite/American fork ? 

If so who's 7? 

12 hours ago, Bestcoast said:

SJB and Md will be tough. The Stache hasn't posted in a few days, probably busy getting his boys ready

California is cannon fodder after SJB, MD, Cen10, and DLS.

After 2017, it will be back to SJB, Cen10, and DLS. MD will return to their mediocre selves after their once in a generation offense graduates.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Mjd33 said:

List the 7 games you see as nationally relevant: 

img/cc (cc not even in trinity league)

md/BG 

md/BC 

sjb/STA 

sjb/st Johns D.C. 

What are last 2? 

You counting servite/American fork ? 

If so who's 7? 

I wouldnt count Cervix/AF as a nationally relevant game....

Its more akin to Bainbridge vs Lincoln a locally relevant game....

So we still need to find #6 

28 minutes ago, TheMaximumHornetSting said:

I wouldnt count Cervix/AF as a nationally relevant game....

Its more akin to Bainbridge vs Lincoln a locally relevant game....

So we still need to find #6 

I wouldn't either and cc technically isn't a trinity league team so maybe we need games 5,6, and 7. 

29 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

That and the guys they have on the freshman and JV teams have some serious studs.  I doubt the stash does not surround him with the best players for his senior year. 

We shall see... Cali needs them performing BIGLY.

Hopefully Cen10 can maintain their status after so many departures on the coaching staff. If not, Cali football will be nothing to mention outside of SJB and DLS.

28 minutes ago, CCBlackhatter said:

We shall see... Cali needs them performing BIGLY.

Hopefully Cen10 can maintain their status after so many departures on the coaching staff. If not, Cali football will be nothing to mention outside of SJB and DLS.

Ha Cali football has been one of the top 2 states since before football was invented.  We are just fine and dandy.  Now ga?  Yall needed that valdusted game vs chandler to at least be able to argue a the big boy table but I guess it just was not meant to be.  So for now its just us TX FL and OH at the table for 4.  

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, AztecPadre said:

Ha Cali football has been one of the top 2 states since before football was invented.  We are just fine and dandy.  Now ga?  Yall needed that valdusted game vs chandler to at least be able to argue a the big boy table but I guess it just was not meant to be.  So for now its just us TX FL and OH at the table for 4.  

Riiiiigggghhhtttt.

No need to go full blown retard yet. ?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

BS you guys didnt even have a playoff system until 2006.... and it still sucks ass... 

GA is one of the first states(TX,FL,GA)to even have an implemented HSFB playoff system incorporated as well as classification. Not only that California is relatively new to the whole National Championship scene.... before DLS the only CA team that won one was San Diego HS in 1939. 

By the time DLS came around with that BS streak. 

Valdosta had won 5 

Thomasville had won 2

Gainesville GA won 1

La Grange had won 3

Warner Robins won 2 

Think you should sit back buddy.... 

And as far as OH goes theyre not nearly what they used to be.... 

10 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Valdosta, Warner Robins, Thomasville, and Lagrange had ten national championships, before California was a STATE!

10 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

Valdosta wasn't even the best team in SOWEGA! Just be glad Grayson didn't take Chandler up on that state champions invitation!

18 hours ago, AztecPadre said:

That and the guys they have on the freshman and JV teams have some serious studs.  I doubt the stash does not surround him with the best players for his senior year. 

Correct.   We have had once in a generation lower level teams recently.  No one talks about them due to the success of the 3stripers on the Varsity level.  Only Centennial can match our O-line this year.